Careercow Gorgeous George / George Alexander Yarid

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

PCA

kiwifarms.net
Anybody ever heard of this guy who calls himself Gorgeous George:

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Gorgeous_George

As you can see he is not too particularly gorgeous.

He has a public access show where he proceeds to act like a complete pompous jerk and ends up getting relentless prank calls. It became nearly a city wide event calling and pranking him live on the air in 2004.
I use to live in Richmond, VA and had many run in's with him. He wanted me to meet him behind the Regency Square Mall to fight him at 2 in the morning. He also once wanted me to meet him at a place called Carribean Mingles to fight him at 2 in the afternoon while i was at work.

He is one of those guys where if you call him on his constant bullshit, he will want to harm you because it detracts from his bloated self image (literally).

The fact that he is not too far from CWC makes it all the more hilarious. There must be something in the water in Virginia.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
I loved the prank calls! The problem with George is that he thinks he's funny and that shock creates ratings. He thinks he's the next Stern, but he's wrong, and his viewers let him know with every flushing toilet. Howard Stern made his millions and has a worldwide audience by doing the exact opposite...by being the most normal person in the room.

PCA

kiwifarms.net
Heh, glad you guys have heard about him. I never intended on messing with him...he just kind of saw one of my comments that i left on one of the prank videos that was relatively benign and he turned around and left me a nasty message on my YT channel.

Apparently, sometime in 2004 a bunch of VCU students met and converged on the studio where George was doing his show just to interrupt his show and the station thought it was some sort of riot and called the cops. Nobody was arrested though to my knowledge.

shutupman said:
Aware of him. He's not worth milking, since he has a repertoire of responses now.

um...whatever

Last edited by a moderator:

shutupman

kiwifarms.net
Sorry if my succinct post upset you, I was merely trying to point out that George just repeats the same crap over and over to people who try to harass him now.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering when someone would make a post about this guy. The prank call comps are one of my most favorite things on the internet. Anyone ever visit his website? He genuinely thinks he's talented, handsome, and clever when he's just kind of a sweaty, bumbling taxi-driver with a lot of debt and a shitty cable access show that he'll never give up on. I'd feel bad if he weren't such an asshole.

Himawari

Nigga that's kawaii
kiwifarms.net
I kept seeing this thread title of this thread out of the corner of my eye and thinking it said "Curious George," and I'd always be briefly confused about what was so lolcow-worthy about a tiny mischievous monkey.

That said, I suppose I'll actually read the thread now that I'm here. :P

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Himawari said:
I kept seeing this thread title of this thread out of the corner of my eye and thinking it said "Curious George," and I'd always be briefly confused about what was so lolcow-worthy about a tiny mischievous monkey.

That said, I suppose I'll actually read the thread now that I'm here. :P

LOL, I also thought it said "Curious George" too and I'm thinking of that monkey too. :lol:

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow there is a thread about this guy. Really worth watching some of his shit over the years *toilet flush*.

For any of you young whipper-snappers who aren't familiar with him, he basically had a public access show (which was like youtube before the internet) and thought he was funny, intelligent and attractive.

This shit has been going on since like the late 90s/early 00s. This means this fucker predates Chrischan and he is still going.

BTW he is still fighting against da trolls in court:

btw, does anyone have a torrent of all the prank call recordings? this fucker kept getting them removed from youtube

EDIT:All the torrents look like they're dead:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:411b09e61d317d511e4623ebb405033401eab8ef&dn=Gorgeous+George+Show+Big+Fat+2011+Edition&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969&tr=udp://zer0day.ch:1337&tr=udp://open.demonii.com:1337&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://exodus.desync.com:6969 - Torrent was added successfully.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f40633789d7527fd4ad224c135844848bd244b52&dn=Gorgeous+George+-+Original+SA+Videos&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969&tr=udp://zer0day.ch:1337&tr=udp://open.demonii.com:1337&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://exodus.desync.com:6969 - Torrent was added successfully.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ca2bc6f0aee56a227abb3518fdc62d3d9bcf6934&dn=Gorgeous+George+-+Random+GG+clips&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969&tr=udp://zer0day.ch:1337&tr=udp://open.demonii.com:1337&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://exodus.desync.com:6969 - Torrent was added successfully.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:381cec9533638b218039d0b98870f03108c56285&dn=Gorgeous+George+-+Videos+from+GGs+youtube+channel&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969&tr=udp://zer0day.ch:1337&tr=udp://open.demonii.com:1337&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://exodus.desync.com:6969 - Torrent was added successfully.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:091757753edc6f5e14ab448171297e0db7ff267b&dn=Gorgeous+George+-+Videos+LOLing+at+GG+Part+1&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969&tr=udp://zer0day.ch:1337&tr=udp://open.demonii.com:1337&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://exodus.desync.com:6969 - Torrent was added successfully.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:43a55f2f84eb773bf3ae974d56f6c7802c18129c&dn=Gorgeous+George+Sucks+1-6&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969&tr=udp://zer0day.ch:1337&tr=udp://open.demonii.com:1337&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969&tr=udp://exodus.desync.com:6969 - Torrent was added successfully.

There's a documentary:

Last edited:

Dewey Manlove

kiwifarms.net
btw, does anyone have a torrent of all the prank call recordings? this fucker kept getting them removed from youtube

The prank call and lolcow highlight videos that exist (as far as I know) are back on YouTube.

This the best start as far as the prank calls and G.A.Y. buffoonery goes. There is other material if you search for Gorgeous George and skip through all the old-time wrestler stuff.

G.A.Y. Poetry from his now defunct website. I added the added the pictures to enhance the experience, but the poem is all his.

GG_LovePoem.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellow Yam Scam

I'm Russian, doctor. We understand these things.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He wanted me to meet him behind the Regency Square Mall to fight him at 2 in the morning. He also once wanted me to meet him at a place called Carribean Mingles to fight him at 2 in the afternoon while i was at work. .

Just a bit of trivia, but this is the mall where Christian met the Godbear.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is an old favourite and I'm so happy he is still making videos of him mad people are fucking with him all these years later.

"He who laughs last laughs last"

Does he even still have the show? I wish there were more call-in type shows, because the prank calls are always great. I love watching them.