Gorl is live on youtube 4/19/19 - not younow...

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
The grandest irony of this entire shitfest is the fact that she looks more massive than ever. If she's lost 10 lbs in the past week, it apparently missed her face. ?
At the 37 minute mark she says she's been "360 to 370 for months now" and that she "gains and loses 10lbs easily". Literally nothing has changed except her sodium intake and the time she records her lowest weight of the day.

But, some people want to believe, and that moves a lot of product in any market, including AL's audience.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
With her talking about binging so much recently, why was this not such a problem when with destiny or even before that? She ate like shit with destiny but she hardly ever acted this way.
Destiny kept her up and moving around, and she actually loved Destiny. She hates living in Kentucky, she is stuck dating a boring thumb, she has nothing in her life except food. She has nothing to look forward to and nothing to do but eat.

Wyzzerd

Polka will never die!
kiwifarms.net
Yaaas the decline starts. Let's see how the ambabies react.
Hate to burst your bubble but they won't throw a fit. The ambabies only took up arms after weeks of barely any uploads, only once a week if I remember right. Plus she was being full cuntylynn at the same time.

Gonna need a lot more than a day off to rock their blind and overly optimistic boat.

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
Like genuinely depressing. I worked 9 hours today with a 15 minute break and made 90 dollars. This hoe is making that in less time. -_- The fuck is this world coming to.
Have YOU uploaded over a thousand fucking VLOG’s for 5 years straight despite no dipship caring for your videos the first 4 years or so?

Not saying that what she did was hard work or that she deserves the money (since it hurts her more than help her)

But you should put in the work first BEFORE you complain that you don’t earn as much as that other person

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Have YOU uploaded over a thousand fucking VLOG’s for 5 years straight despite no dipship caring for your videos the first 4 years or so?

Not saying that what she did was hard work or that she deserves the money (since it hurts her more than help her)

But you should put in the work first BEFORE you complain that you don’t earn as much as that other person
The thing is, all Hamber does for her 'vlogs' is what, effectively record a tangent of her thought process? So honestly, what work? She turns on her phone camera, flip to selfie mode, and blathers outloud?

Sorry, some one working a 9 to 5, to get through college has every right to be flabbergasted Hamber earns more then them in about two seconds.

All largely because she's known by many because we hate view her. With the college student here, though perhaps I wouldn't say depressing. I get what they mean and agree with the sentiment if not the severity of their emotion.

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
The thing is, all Hamber does for her 'vlogs' is what, effectively record a tangent of her thought process? So honestly, what work? She turns on her phone camera, flip to selfie mode, and blathers outloud?

Sorry, some one working a 9 to 5, to get through college has every right to be flabbergasted Hamber earns more then them in about two seconds.

All largely because she's known by many because we hate view her. With the college student here, though perhaps I wouldn't say depressing. I get what they mean and agree with the sentiment if not the severity of their emotion.
No they are not because they didn’t put in the same work.

Don’t complain about someone earning more than you if you haven’t put in the same work.

Even if it is low effort.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net

A typical college student is 18-22 years old. Amber is 28, and did not start making the money she currently makes until she was 27. Someone who went to college and didn't major in a bullshit degree should be able to out earn her by the time they're as old as she is, and have their health intact.

Tear People Up

Mental things is scary
kiwifarms.net
A typical college student is 18-22 years old. Amber is 28, and did not start making the money she currently makes until she was 27. Someone who went to college and didn't major in a bullshit degree should be able to out earn her by the time they're as old as she is, and have their health intact.
I don’t know what part of the country or world you live in, but I don’t know many 28 year olds making $120k, regardless of their college major.

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
I'd flush my money down the toilet before giving it to her.

Not sure why so many think this time she changed. Until Amber (and Chantal) get the serious mental help they need to stop stuffing their faces, nothing will change.
Depriving yourself of binging for a few days is meaningless when you have YEARS of hard work ahead of you to lose hundreds of pounds.
Amber has been complaining & eating homemade garbage for what -2 weeks? And lost 10 pounds? OK. Let's see her a year from now. That will show if she changed. If she lives that long.

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know what part of the country or world you live in, but I don’t know many 28 year olds making $120k, regardless of their college major.
People shouldn’t get jealous at Amber.

If I browse Kiwi Farms all day but complain that people are more ripped than me or out earn me then it’s just pathetic whining.

Either accept that you’re a loser or put in the same work.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
She's already racked up a lot of superchats. Someone donated her $50.
she's hurting for money and apparently figured out that most of her sympathetic audience is on YT, not YN. I wonder if the last month or so of being "mean" by not uploading hurt her pocket that bad or what.
So there's no vlog tomorrow, she needs a break. It's hard work sitting in bed eating and drinking water all day, er night.
Did you (general) ever wonder why some contractors are always broke, even though their services are expensive?
Many of them agree with a 50/50 payment. 50% at the beginning of the job and the other 50% after the job is done.

The ones who are always broke will give a time estimate far longer than necessary to complete the job, and avoid doing it until the money they got is gone. They'll then frantically work so they can get the last part of the payment. Some of them won't even look for another gig until the money dries out.

Amber is doing the same thing. She probably got enough money for whatever she wanted, so now she can rest. Depending on how much she got, there will be no video on Monday.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino