Gorl is live on youtube 4/19/19 - not younow...

Wyzzerd

Polka will never die!
kiwifarms.net
just start a drama yt channel. or do reaction videos on AL. or destroy your body by gaining 400 pounds and film the process.
If you're going to be desperate then be smart about it. Make a disfigured fat suit, learn how to do a good fat face makeup, and then destroy a room in your house that you film in. That way you don't have to destroy your body while confusing your viewers by doing weigh ins where you only weigh 250 but look 700.

Fupacabra

kiwifarms.net
And pray for freak show fat storage genetics, like Amber's legs or the Slaton foreheads. You don't want to end up looking like a beach ball like Chantal.
That's a good point. To become Mr. Olympia it's not enough just to exercise like crazy, eat right, and take steroids. You also must have a genetic predisposition to become the best of the best. Also you can't just eat 8,000-10,000 kcal of sweetened lard each day and expect to become a truly spectacular obeast after few years. You must have the right freaky genetics that makes you store fat in unbelievable places. Becoming a Moonfaced Butter Golem is both gluttony and genetic lottery. That's why our gorl is so special.

Last edited:

MossCow

Monster Truck in the Night Life
kiwifarms.net
Look straight down. Can you see the floor in anything but the outskirts of your peripherals? Are your cheeks and forehead/brows falling forward and restricting those same peripherals? Gorl can you see your TOES? You skinny legend! Never forget that Al would trade bodies with you, (and take two of her weight related journey would finally begin!) In a heartbeat not because of any self hatred or because you're just that damn gorgeous, but because she is actively and continuously dying. All that money doesn't mean Jack when shes 3 feet under. (Poor Becks got confused, it couldn't possibly be "3 ft wide and 6 ft deep!" Ham would never fit!)
This makes me wonder, if Amber woke up in a healthy person’s body tomorrow, how long would it take for her to ruin that body too?

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
During the time of circus freak shows, who were the wealthiest performers? The trained acrobats and clowns? The people who risked their lives around wild animals? Not the tentsetters and popcorn makers., certainly.

Nope, it was the side show performers. Many of them became wealthy, and functioned in high society.

People on the stranger end of the biological spectrum have always fascinated us. Siamese twins, people whose hair grows everywhere including their face and those with unusual deformities catch our attention. In every sideshow, there was a fat girl. Sideshows were banned in 1980 but people still watch oddities, so we have MSHPL, we have Little People, Big World, we’ve had documentaries on Abby and Brittany.

And, we have Youtube, and superfats like Amber. She has earned her money. She allows people to marvel at a body that is huge and disgusting. She isn’t hiding , she’s dancing. Secondarily, she gives us a glimpse of her life, what she eats. her girlfriends. its mostly a bore, but she neatly fits into the category of sideshow and she’s doing it right. She’s making us feel like it’s okay to stare since she trying to lose. Since sideshows were banned, we can’t openly gawk at these people (and shouldn’t) so it has to be surrounded by an inspirational story. She’s bad at the story but apparently people believe her.

People are always going to pay for that, whether they pretend it’s to help her or whatever. Secretly, they all want to see her twirl like an elephant in stretched d leggings and a backwards top.

Amber is part of a long history of freaks making money by showing their bodies. So don’t be jealous because it’s better not to be a freak. She’s in a horrible place and she knows it: she has to lose weight to live but she’s too boring for people to watch when she does that. She has to stay fat to earn money, which will kill her.

HamFan

Hi, guize! So
kiwifarms.net
She allows people to marvel at a body that is huge and disgusting. She isn’t hiding , she’s dancing.
Nah, she hides the best parts. She lies about her hygiene, her body, her abilities. She's a dainty, healthy gorl! Just big!

She’s in a horrible place and she knows it: she has to lose weight to live but she’s too boring for people to watch when she does that.
I think even (at least some of) the most cynical here would be happy to see her lose, and she'd be a lot less boring more mobile.

If she was really successful in weight loss, she'd appeal to a much wider audience and get more views, probably even tv appearances and other media coverage.

Plus, she'll always be a freak. Her body is beyond repair. She'd be like Fat Girl Fed Up but a cunty dullard. She'd still be a lolcow, and we'd still have fun calling out her lies and wondering wtf is wrong with her.

Mesh Gear Fox

Hi, how are you?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This makes me wonder, if Amber woke up in a healthy person’s body tomorrow, how long would it take for her to ruin that body too?
The way she eats? Not long. It would be open season for her. She doesn't eat with a whole lot of restraint right now, but if she had a healthy body it would be unbelievable. She would justify eating 8000 calories a day by saying "well, I'm healthy so I'll just work out tomorrow and it'll be fine". AL can't use that excuse now, because she can only walk for 90 seconds before she's completely exhausted. But then that next-day workout will be pushed back until she's 300, then 400, and finally back to where we are today.

kiwifarms.net
If you're going to be desperate then be smart about it. Make a disfigured fat suit, learn how to do a good fat face makeup, and then destroy a room in your house that you film in. That way you don't have to destroy your body while confusing your viewers by doing weigh ins where you only weigh 250 but look 700.
I should of thought of that... I watched that movie feed that was mentioned here so it seems like it is doable.

Wyzzerd

Polka will never die!
kiwifarms.net
I should of thought of that... I watched that movie feed that was mentioned here so it seems like it is doable.
Doable, but you would have to get it right. I hear there is a forum out there with a bunch of autists who thrive on nitpicking the tiniest of details and ending internet plots.

"And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you blasted kiwifarmers!" -Future fake fat suiter 497.

kiwifarms.net
what if AL has been the one fooling us this entire time wearing a fat suit? she did mention one time it feels like she is wearing a fat suit.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino