GOT A NEW CAMERA & GROCERY HAUL!!!!! - 8/23/2020 -

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Found this comment interesting:

Bonnie Howell4 hours ago (edited)
A red nose and all that rambling..It's clear those painkillers are showing their side effects.... Im not hating..but damn its obvious.

My natural assumption would be abuse of stimulants for a red nose and rambling. Can this also be a symptom of opiate abuse? Whatever she's on, it's pretty clear she is floating on a cloud these days. A pill-popping arc is not one I expected, but also not surprising in the least, if true.

Hater238704

kiwifarms.net
AL is either going into massive debt or actually makes six figures. And I sadly think its the latter. I follow a girl who makes vegan recipes on youtube who says she makes six figures. This with only about 20k views per video. She also has a random e book out and a recipe blog but I cant imagine those get hundreds of thousands of views. Amber gets like 60k views on average plus gets money from superchats and, likely, secret money from feeders. ALR is officially more successful than me. Yay.

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hamber happily announced a few vlogs ago that Necky would join her on WeightWatchers; and Necky did gained a lot of weight so sounded like an good idea... :optimistic:

Now they are sharing some junk food and ALR it's using the good ol "this is Beckys" excuse. 🎻

And she's going everyday to target and wolmart buying only snack food - of course they ordering a lot o food delivery.

-Oh the bowls she got were not individual meal size.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
AL is either going into massive debt or actually makes six figures. And I sadly think its the latter. I follow a girl who makes vegan recipes on youtube who says she makes six figures. This with only about 20k views per video. She also has a random e book out and a recipe blog but I cant imagine those get hundreds of thousands of views. Amber gets like 60k views on average plus gets money from superchats and, likely, secret money from feeders. ALR is officially more successful than me. Yay.

Please do not equate financial gain with life 'success'

I do not need to list all the ailments this young woman sufferers from and you do not need to be Nostradamus to see where her life is going.

The only thing ahead of Amber is pain and death - whether sooner or later it ain't going to be cute

Aidan

kiwifarms.net
If she doesn't show analytics she's full of shit. Chris Titus Tech or w/e showed his full analytics and it's not bad money but it's not great money. Amber is probably "ok" financially but her bank doesn't even trust her to swipe away $1k without a visit. Don't go thinkin she's making big bux just cuz she consumes more in food a week than you make in that same time.

Mandaark

kiwifarms.net
Found this comment interesting:

Bonnie Howell4 hours ago (edited)
A red nose and all that rambling..It's clear those painkillers are showing their side effects.... Im not hating..but damn its obvious.

My natural assumption would be abuse of stimulants for a red nose and rambling. Can this also be a symptom of opiate abuse? Whatever she's on, it's pretty clear she is floating on a cloud these days. A pill-popping arc is not one I expected, but also not surprising in the least, if true.

Its been spoken on before
Short answer is yes. Its different fot everyone
Some people get euphoric, some ill, some hallucinate, etc.

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2020
kiwifarms.net
Pet Peeve: who fucking leaves the keys in the car while getting gas. Becky is a fucking moron leaving the door open fueling the PorkWagon™ , rude for leaving that fucking chime and a Chad for interrupting the video process LOL

This makes me wonder about her sense of smell. Actually it doesn’t because we know she has zero but seriously, leaving your car door open at a gas station?!?! That stuff is noxious vomit-inducing foul, doesn’t she smell it? I can understand nose-blindness to certain smells (hey I have dogs) but she really can’t smell anything can she? Is this because of fat? And they say smell and taste are related, it would certainly explain the Mrs Dash side of her life too..

I can’t fathom how bad that (and the surrounding) apartment must smell, like chemical death and body odour..

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
This makes me wonder about her sense of smell. Actually it doesn’t because we know she has zero but seriously, leaving your car door open at a gas station?!?! That stuff is noxious vomit-inducing foul, doesn’t she smell it? I can understand nose-blindness to certain smells (hey I have dogs) but she really can’t smell anything can she? Is this because of fat? And they say smell and taste are related, it would certainly explain the Mrs Dash side of her life too..

I can’t fathom how bad that (and the surrounding) apartment must smell, like chemical death and body odour..
You must be very sensitive to smell because getting gas is mildly unpleasant for a second or two, then the smell is unnoticeable.

The door is probably left open because amber is a toddler and must be entertained and given attention at all times. And now Becky’s escapes are gone because piggy is allowed in the car again.

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
At timestamp 12:40 she is complaining about her back. She says it hurts where her lungs slash kidneys are.
Does she really think her lungs are in her lower back? It's no wonder she can't breathe.

Quitting the camera after half a day is on par with quitting her diets.

Yesterday she couldn't lift a gallon of milk, today she is showing off by lifting a very large mirror in a target haul.

Mandaark

kiwifarms.net
Pillsaga and subsequent liver/kidney failure when?

Seriously gorl's organs were already stressed, now everything is working quadruple time to heal properly and she's just getting every scrap of salt and sugar she can.
Add some pill abuse and occasional drinking with Beggy (she spent money on it therefore she must consoooooom) she's on track for a helluva ride

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
This video is a trip, Amber in the last few videos has been manic as fuck and like MANIC. I am on like year 5 and this is like equatable to the hotel food binge ubereats holiday. She cannot string sentences together and she is erratic as heck.

So the camera she bought is really good and regarded as one of the best and but the automatic face tune WOW because her face is so huge so it jolts also she blames it on being shakey GORL its shakey because you have no muscle to hold shit.

Some interesting things I noticed which I don't think have been said.
The cheesecake factory calls were correct because at 4:40 she says she is going there with Misty and the pedofucker so she easily probably spent $100 - $200 as CF is freaking expensive.

So far we have $750 and $200 so $950
Becky's medication with Norma dead her health insurance is going to change so there's that coming
Blatantly CF due to the 40 minute wait

Her breathing is really bad and she laughs at a crystal vase, she is defo manic and on something I suspect pain killers and opiates like the others.
Pedo sighted at 7:23 lovely

Scootypuff blanket is not warm Amber you are the size of a female grizzly bear bitch. Needs a new blanket.
Blatantly went to that food fair I suspect Misty and Becky went to the food fair Amber was excited and wanted super slush lab.
Fair talk and Amber has been swearing in vids lately - be careful gorl you'd get demonetised.
Amber no one takes pictures of you as no one has posted you gorl. A and E trip is coming though because of the pain complains has another UTI calling it also UTIs are known to make you loopy / manic so I believe its that.
She clearly binged though because those were her binge foods.
Say Laygs instead of Lays fucking dead.
easy $80 at woomart - $1030
target shit easy $150 too total $1180 she has easily spent like $3000 this week which is fucking wild. That is stuff we can see too.

Amber you do you mukbangs are coming and I cannot wait BRING DAT FEEDER COIN GORL

ps @Orion Balls they have been grocery shopping 4 times minimum she bought at target last video and monday then yesterday and in I think wednesdays video she said "Becky is out grocery shopping" 600lbs is coming and I cannot wait!!!!

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure her voice killed the few brain cells I had that were up and running. Now I have to wait for second shift before I can think about stuff again. Dammit.

Gorl is officially On Vacation Forever. This is her version of moving to Disneyland. I can't see her getting any less irritating.

Tags
None