GOT A NEW CAMERA & GROCERY HAUL!!!!! - 8/23/2020 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Any chance of this fat bitch being high off opiates?

Oxycodone and hydrocodone are notorious for giving a speedy kind of opiate high.

And I wouldn’t be surprised at all if she get some Percocet or Norco for her surgery and post surgery pain.

EDIT: WTF kinda bank does she have?! Unless she’s getting a 10.000$ Red One camera, why TF would she need to go to the bank and “pull off” the money?

Fine, so she doesn’t have a credit card, but no debit card?! How is any of this making sense?

Last edited:

Bilibin

kiwifarms.net
If she doesn't show analytics she's full of shit. Chris Titus Tech or w/e showed his full analytics and it's not bad money but it's not great money. Amber is probably "ok" financially but her bank doesn't even trust her to swipe away $1k without a visit. Don't go thinkin she's making big bux just cuz she consumes more in food a week than you make in that same time.
The audience for a tech channel probably has Adblock unless they're viewing through their phone. A large portion of Amber's audience doesn't have Adblock so she probably rakes in significantly more than what a tech-savvy would give.

Dead Memes

Do you know what kind of train this is?
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: WTF kinda bank does she have?! Unless she’s getting a 10.000$ Red One camera, why TF would she need to go to the bank and “pull off” the money?

Fine, so she doesn’t have a credit card, but no debit card?! How is any of this making sense?
Most large banks have a starting daily debit limit around the $2-4,000 mark that can be raised/lowered by request. Amber could be using a small or local bank that caters to people with very poor credit or very high debts that has a miniscule daily debit limit (like somewhere around $500) that requires an in-person visit with a teller to withdraw any significant amount of money.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, you can just see the line in her neck where the facetune throws up its digital hands and says, "Fuck this shit, even I have limits to my algorythm, lose some weight you hippo." The color distorts way out and the wrinkles rush up to try and eat some of those megapixels like they're her at the Cheesecake Factory on buffet night.

I promise you all, she never actually read the instructions for the old camera and doesn't read the instructions for this one either before it's sunset too. Because reading instructions? That is not kyuoot. This video is too long to watch for me, but I gather we're in stage three of the Amber-cycle here so still averaging a stage a video which means 'Weight Loss Update (weight gained)" video is next?

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
The audience for a tech channel probably has Adblock unless they're viewing through their phone. A large portion of Amber's audience doesn't have Adblock so she probably rakes in significantly more than what a tech-savvy would give.
Idk... Wouldn’t the payout from Google also depend on the audience at least to some extent? Hamberlynn’s audience isn’t exactly at the top of the socioeconomic pyramid, or is likely to be the kind of people that advertisers pay through the nose to reach. Unlike some tech channels.

Reactions: Cereal Killer

BooneHelm

kiwifarms.net
Remember to always be a proud American and salute the troops
1598192308317.png

"And the funnel cake looks awful good too..."
1598192711607.png

"I have been trapped in my new home....WHICH I LOVE..."
1598193132492.png

Glad to see the diet is still going strong.
1598193312146.png
1598193403829.png
1598193467956.png

The new new camera is already not working out. She is returning it and possibly getting a new new new camera if the original new camera acts up again.
1598193659752.png

1598192240377.png

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I think that Amber is not so much on drugs that, now, she is not being confined to the apartment. Basically, she is high on shopping and eating out. She is having the time of her life that the cancer is gone and she got the all-clear at the oncologist appointment. She has been in the apartment for 5 weeks after the surgery and now can go out. In some way, at least she is moving more. Unfortunately, she is wrecking her finance and her make-believe diet. All her dreams come true, being in Lexington close to stores and restaurants. She said on Twitter that she is not talking about her weight. If she was losing weight, she would be talking about it, but now, she is eating massive amounts of food and probably not bothering weighting herself. She is on holiday, so to speak, till the appointment with the weight loss doctor.

Eat and Yeet

kiwifarms.net
I think that Amber is not so much on drugs that, now, she is not being confined to the apartment. Basically, she is high on shopping and eating out. She is having the time of her life that the cancer is gone and she got the all-clear at the oncologist appointment. She has been in the apartment for 5 weeks after the surgery and now can go out. In some way, at least she is moving more. Unfortunately, she is wrecking her finance and her make-believe diet. All her dreams come true, being in Lexington close to stores and restaurants. She said on Twitter that she is not talking about her weight. If she was losing weight, she would be talking about it, but now, she is eating massive amounts of food and probably not bothering weighting herself. She is on holiday, so to speak, till the appointment with the weight loss doctor.
Yep. She is on holiday, buying all the food she wants and tricking her brain into thinking some of it is "healthy" and therefore allowing her to eat more. You bought Halo Top ice cream? Better eat the whole pint then and balance it out with some chips. I fully believe she is not capable of letting calories "go to waste". She could wake up at 3pm, eat a light meal, take a nap, eat something else and feel tired again and instead of ending the day on a deficit she will see that as a reason to eat a ton of snacks.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I think that Amber is not so much on drugs that, now, she is not being confined to the apartment. Basically, she is high on shopping and eating out. She is having the time of her life that the cancer is gone and she got the all-clear at the oncologist appointment.
I agree, but they don't have to be mutually exclusive. She could be high on pills AND high on shopping/eating to crank up the fun a notch! That's the addict part of her brain that thinks a little is fine, but MORE is always better. Like a sex addict that can't cum anymore unless they're literally asphyxiating from a cord wrapped around their neck. That's Amber right now. She's like a kid in a candy store. Banks put limits on spending as a form of protection against fraudulent purchases, but also to protect financially illiterate fucks from digging themselves into a deeper hole.

I know there's an entire thread about her finances, so I won't derail, but some have been speculating that her excessive spending could be part of a greater plan to file bankruptcy at some point and get out of her medical debts. There's no way she can afford her life right now, with her viewership declining and the daily spending sprees. She probably figures that she's going broke anyway. Might as well enjoy the ride down!

Her carefree attitude is perplexing, in light of what's in store for her (financially and healthwise). But I guess it makes a little more sense, when viewing it through the lens of someone who has lived their entire life with their head in the sand.

The denial that served her so well in her youth has metastasized into literal cancer, and she's learned NOTHING. That camera could have paid for 7 or 8 therapy sessions. The writing's on the wall, at this point. 🤷‍♀️

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
if anything, i think her recent manic wave — if that’s what’s even happening — is caused by her being diagnosed with and then beating cancer in like, less than three months. she beat cancer, which was most likely caused by her obesity, and i think she feels entitled to “treating herself.” at this point becky is probably not going to say anything about it, either, because she doesn’t want to face the wrath of AL and she most likely cant handle any further losses in her life.

i think we’re going to see rapid weight gain soon, not only because of the re-upping of the cycle™ but also because she feels like she deserves to overeat and neglect her health since she defeated the worst health crisis a woman can endure. i don’t think she even has the self awareness necessary to understand the causes of her problems, though, and therefore doesn’t understand what she does to exacerbate her health problems because she doesn’t see herself as a cause.

amber has been dishonest and overblown many of her medical issues, but i fully believe she has bipolar disorder.

Bilibin

kiwifarms.net
It's always fun when people think a better camera will somehow make up for shitty lighting, bad composition or just godawful content - and hamber ticks all three boxes at once.
It's not just that, but they also expect a better camera to fix their own incompetence. If you understand a camera, its settings, features and how to use it, you can make something good with it, even if the camera itself is not that good. If you're not competent with a camera, a better one could make the issue worse because there are even more features to take into account. Her phone is probably best for her because its camera and interface is designed for people who have no idea what they're doing.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Necky's chin is almost completely swallowed in her fat, holy shit.
Also, love the subtle jab @14:32. Amber calls herself ugly and Necks is silent.
I believe necky doesn't answer when hambone calls herself ugly because she knows she's full of shit.
Her vain side coming out fishing for Becky to say No babe you're the most beautiful dainty thing on earth.
The way behemoth eye fucks herself wherever she is- there's no way she thinks of herself as ugly.
Even though we all see it.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another stupid ass "grocery haul". FatAl never gets anything to make meals with, it's all grab and eat snacky shit. The peas were just for show. Eating out/delivery for every "meal" and all that junk at home-those 80 something el bees will be found and and bring a bunch of their friends. Die channel, die.
ps- 'course she ate that MilkBone, it's food, isn't it?

Tags
None