GOT A NEW CAMERA & GROCERY HAUL!!!!! - 8/23/2020 -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

pecansandies

I'M SASSIFIED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any chance of this fat bitch being high off opiates?

Oxycodone and hydrocodone are notorious for giving a speedy kind of opiate high.

And I wouldn’t be surprised at all if she get some Percocet or Norco for her surgery and post surgery pain.
i'd look forward to an Oxylynn saga. those two clips of her being silly are more entertaining than the last entire year of her uploads

somewhat relevant:

Tattoos

kiwifarms.net
I normally lurk but I just had to make an account after this....

The mall where our gorl gorges on cheesecake factory has an active shooter situation right now.

Edit: 2:30pm guess they just evacuated the mall, there was no shooting. I was really interested to see how she would spin this to be all about herself. Glad everyone is safe of course.

Last edited:

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched AL for a long time, even the cancer saga was kind of... underwhelming. And I haven't written a post in even longer. But damnit, something about this vlog got to me. Like somebody here said, Amber is the perfect manifestation of 21st century consumerism and a society that is slowly killing itself while refusing to change its ways.

What makes it so perfect with AL is, she's not just consuming food, she's also a shopaholic, Netflix binger, immature, social-media-obsessed, vapid-but-thinks-she's-deep creature that so perfectly encapsulates what's wrong with this generation in an exaggerated way... This shit is almost like performance art, like if I saw her in a movie I would think someone put her there to satirize our society. To make us recoil with horror and fascination at what we're becoming. Almost reminds me of a gross story in a book called "The Consumer" by Swans frontman Michael Gira, but I'm getting waaay ahead of myself here.

I suddenly want to watch her again, because it seems we are headed for another season of gaining, smug, and manic Amber. I personally find this a lot more entertaining than sick and depressed Amber. Idk if this is just me.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gotta agree with others; something is wayyyyyy off with big AL, and I'm not talking about her weight. Her behaviour is unlike anything I remember ever seeing of her. And are those raccoon eyes getting worse?
She might be manic. Mania is similar to taking stimulants but it's caused by your own brain. Being financially reckless is common during manic episodes. So is making major life decisions on impulse. As manic episodes intensify, people tend to get similar effects to those caused by stimulant abuse. If she genuinely has bipolar disorder, the mania will give way to depression at some point.

Alpo_Farts36

I can see Russia from my backyard
kiwifarms.net
Everything about this woman is crooked. Her middle tooth is still going strong.

View attachment 1541387
without a PL, I know teeth and this bitch is missing #7. (the tooth between the front, right tooth and the canine)
I remember her saying in a video forever ago, that one of her teeth “didn’t grow in” and that it was up in her gums or some shit, not completely sure.
To see her canine next to her front tooth - it just looks off, and it bothers me.:heart-empty:

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Found this comment interesting:

Bonnie Howell4 hours ago (edited)
A red nose and all that rambling..It's clear those painkillers are showing their side effects.... Im not hating..but damn its obvious.

My natural assumption would be abuse of stimulants for a red nose and rambling. Can this also be a symptom of opiate abuse? Whatever she's on, it's pretty clear she is floating on a cloud these days. A pill-popping arc is not one I expected, but also not surprising in the least, if true.
Opiates always make my nose itch like a motherfucker. They cause a histamine reaction in most people. They also have a way of making the user talkative/more social. A lot of people with social anxiety get hooked because they make socializing so much easier, kinda like a low level of being drunk. There’s a threshold where they make you tired, but it’s usually after a few hours of being on them or if you’re on a lot. If she’s abusing her pills, she’s only taking a couple at a time or she would be nodding out, not manic.

Source: drugs

Pudgy Bear Claws

turdswallop
kiwifarms.net

The mall where our gorl gorges on cheesecake factory has an active shooter situation right now.

Edit: 2:30pm guess they just evacuated the mall, there was no shooting. I was really interested to see how she would spin this to be all about herself. Glad everyone is safe of course.
ABC36 News just said police confirmed there was a shooting. A customer also confirmed hearing "2 to 3 shots" before she hid in H&M.

eta: the Lexington police are saying it's not an active shooter, not that there wasn't gunfire.

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for making these clips, I can't stop watching. What. the. fuck. I hope this becomes a meme. "Situation" is out, manic laughter and screeching is in. I wish she was sleep deprived more often, this is hilarious. Keep buying cola, gorl, it's sooo healthy, especially diet soda, you got this!!!

"Oh I look sun kissed, but like, the death of sun kiss." (Another iconic quote from this video.)

Bitch manages to escape death every time though, even with this shooter thing too... Cancer and bullets can't kill this gorl, someone up there likes to watch the trainwreck as much as we do.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine how much money it costs to maintain a 550 pounder and a 400 pounder?
I'm so jealous of this bitch. I want money like that for doing fuck all.
Yea, who wouldn’t want that kind of “easy money?” But, I have to see a single person say that they want her life. And really, she’s posting her life for many people to see. A lot of people are too private for that. I suspect that most people would put that kind of money to better use, like say investments or just going to school.

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net
Everything about this woman is crooked. Her middle tooth is still going strong.

View attachment 1541387
this picture of her really shocked me...she seems to have gained so much weight again...i guess she must have been at least in her 550 s ...i know, she said she is losing weight but...since she made that video in 2016 (Confessing everything i lied about) where she starts to admit at 5.55 min that she practically always lied about her weight, i can not belive one word that come s out of her mouth!
i even wonder, if she is "filming" her weight ins and have Becky stand on the Scale ( to make it look like she s in her 450 s ) or if she can press a Menu Button on the Scale that tells a Weight from the past again O.o

for the case someone is looking for that confession vid...here s the link

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
She pronounced acai correctly!!! Yet her grammar is still garbage. Also, Best Buy emails you a receipt.

She won’t know, she doesn’t watch the news.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She'll find some way to work in the shooting, if she thinks she can make that work for her. Good luck with that - less & less is working for her these last few weeks & her views are starting to drop - slowly but steadily.

She's not bought enough real food to put together a meals in weeks but... nothing new there. The 2 of them are stuffing themselves senseless.

She's worried about a warm blanket in August?

Mr. Bung

Alles klar herr kommissar?
kiwifarms.net
Where does she get all this fucking money?

Why does it seem like most lolcows are either dirt poor and in debt or insanely rich?

Tags
None