GOT A NEW CAMERA & GROCERY HAUL!!!!! - 8/23/2020 -

MarvelousMess

Destroy the architecture...
kiwifarms.net
amberlynn "too fucking stupid to use an SD card" reid. i wish to god she would learn how to use the new camera with better video quality for the hot shots and learn how to edit her videos on her $1000 glorified youtube machine of a macbook pro.
Right? She decides she may not keep the camera before she even learned how to use it 🙄 I don’t even own that one and know you can change the brightness on it.

Foamless

I’m bored so i became a kiwi
kiwifarms.net
amberlynn "too fucking stupid to use an SD card" reid. i wish to god she would learn how to use the new camera with better video quality for the hot shots and learn how to edit her videos on her $1000 glorified youtube machine of a macbook pro.
she edit her video with iMovie..........................on her iphone. IIRC the only time she used her macbook was when she do the comment of the day type deal.
And She probably just slap the clip here and there and cut whatever she doesnt like. even Middle schooler short movie project Has more efforts than whatever amber do

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She'll find some way to work in the shooting, if she thinks she can make that work for her.
Nope

People assumed that she would milk her cancer for mad money, but she didnt, because cancer is a piece or reality that shatters the delusion she lives by - that shes big but healthy and that her lifestyle wont kill her early.

I think she will ignore the shooting completely because it would fuck with her delusion that moving to the big city as a big spender was the best decision of her life of infinite consumption.

quirkycalories

I know what works for meeeee
kiwifarms.net
She'll find some way to work in the shooting, if she thinks she can make that work for her. Good luck with that - less & less is working for her these last few weeks & her views are starting to drop - slowly but steadily.

She's not bought enough real food to put together a meals in weeks but... nothing new there. The 2 of them are stuffing themselves senseless.

She's worried about a warm blanket in August?

OMG guyz! Me and Beggy were JUST. ABOUT. to go to the mall and buy some bbw. So scaryyy!

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She is clearing $100,000 a year from people watching her youtube videos.
She might have last year but this year, most YTers are reporting lower income, mostly with lower cpms. Amber has been complaining about it earlier this year. Using NoxInfluencer and using a cpm of 3, she is now making about $76,000 per year, but YT takes 45%, so in reality, her gross yearly income is about $42,000. If she pays 15% tax (?), her monthly income is approximately $3,000. Not bad for someone putting no effort in her work, but not enough to live in the lap of luxury. She is probably spending her savings to maintain her purchases, but unless something changes, she will not be able to do it for long.

MarvelousMess

Destroy the architecture...
kiwifarms.net
I only went through the thread to see if someone had posted this shot already. Thank you.

Edit: it’s fucked Up that you can see where the skin/fat should be cut off.

View attachment 1542685
Fly dumbo fly.. oh wait, that was ears and not fat wings

She is clearing $100,000 a year from people watching her youtube videos.
Anytime I see someone complaining about the number of her commercials I direct them here. Must.. reduce.. the views 😈

Last edited by a moderator:

Creme Egg

Release the Goo
kiwifarms.net
Youtube reports her income to the IRS. She must pay taxes since they are completely aware of her and they don't fuck around if you don't pay. She 100% pays her taxes, she can't hide from the IRS.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Youtube reports her income to the IRS. She must pay taxes since they are completely aware of her and they don't fuck around if you don't pay. She 100% pays her taxes, she can't hide from the IRS.
You have to make the effort to pay taxes. She may not be.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have to make the effort to pay taxes. She may not be.
She has said she pays them, though. She said she paid about $70k in taxes for last year, I think, though I think she said it on Twitter. And a couple of years ago she vlogged getting them done somewhere, so it's not just her plugging numbers into TurboTax.

• Agree
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

kiwifarms.net
She might have last year but this year, most YTers are reporting lower income, mostly with lower cpms. Amber has been complaining about it earlier this year. Using NoxInfluencer and using a cpm of 3, she is now making about $76,000 per year, but YT takes 45%, so in reality, her gross yearly income is about $42,000. If she pays 15% tax (?), her monthly income is approximately $3,000. Not bad for someone putting no effort in her work, but not enough to live in the lap of luxury. She is probably spending her savings to maintain her purchases, but unless something changes, she will not be able to do it for long.

I think other YouTubers also make a chunk of change from sponsorships, get free products to make commercials, etc... Companies probably don't bother since AL never sticks to anything. Someone mentioned with mukbangs people can deduct the food on their taxes as a work expense, maybe AL did that

Tags
None