Gotham High (Finally! Batman for the Riverdale crowd!) -

ChucklesTheJester

Dream Diver
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, looks like something from Deviantart in 2006.
Give deviantart artists some credit, atleast they don't pretend like anything they make isn't a fan fiction,and we can atleast laugh at the art/stories.

On the other hand Gotham High sounds like what the glue stiffers that sit in the corner would write, and present it to the class in brazen ignorance of how bad it really is.

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
While I'm not a fan of the concept, I rather have the animated Gotham High that could have been instead. At least these designs have more personality:
No thank you good sir, we already dodged that bullet. The network did really want a Batman in High School though, so the writers went back and reworked it until we got Batman Beyond, which was fucking awesome.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently the comic is the Author self inserting themselves as the girl that the boys fight over.

Also all the boys are also gay.

I give it 2 issues before it ends.
Apparently, Alfred is gay in it. Just like Jarvis in Ultimate continuity. Everything about this has already been done, except for Joker being a skateboarder.

Aaa0aaa0

Internet Sticker Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Apparently the comic is the Author self inserting themselves as the girl that the boys fight over.

Also all the boys are also gay.

I give it 2 issues before it ends.
Im really curious to see if this is true. I want to know how badly the yaoi fangirls are running the asylum.

You know what, the premise of this comic is so far divorced from what Batman is it really doesn't matter that they race changed his ass.

I mean, it's still virtue signaling at that's the tell-tale sign of a writer having nothing else to offer in thier story aside from "woke points", but hey, it should make an interesting train-wreak if nothing else.
This, really. It might as well be original fiction at this point, the only way it shares similarities with the original is names and themes which can be changed easy. Its just a shame and a waste of paper tbh.

No thank you good sir, we already dodged that bullet. The network did really want a Batman in High School though, so the writers went back and reworked it until we got Batman Beyond, which was fucking awesome.
I dont disagree at all, that shit cringe as hell but 2000s slightly edgy teen cringe is easier on my soul than woke fanfic tier cringe. Batman Beyond was the tits, this is correct.

jellycar

Now featuring 100% more Natasha Romanoff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh I can see it now. Poison Ivy gives you hives. She is Pau Lai Ichizisley. A half Japanese-Chinese poison master and banzai tree grower whose parents died in Nagasaki. Mushroom cloud figured into her backstory. Radiation has effects on her plants. Cue her fighting instead against Bruce-chan for the rights of all Japanese plants. Has a girlfriend. Hara-Kiryu Quinlai.

Tags
None