Lolcow Grace Lavery & Daniel M. Lavery (Joseph Lavery & Mallory Ortberg) - "Straight with extra steps" couple trooning out to avoid "dwindling into mere heterosexuality"

Trianon

kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting from Tranny Sideshows. I was skimming, saw the name "Danny," scrolled back up and SURE ENOUGH. An old article, but a signature Mallory piece that sees herself everywhere.
The Star Trek franchise should sue this troon for messing with their brand. The way he references ST in every segment is cringe as fuck. And he completely ignores the transphobic episode where they had to force Quark to dress up as a ladiee, and his friends trying to do anything to make him "pass" as a woman.

View attachment 2236049

oh look they already tried to back peddle to avoid backlash.

View attachment 2236053

So their explanation for not casting actual trannies is that clockable trannies wouldn't exist due to advanced plastic surgeries and transformations in the year 2300. Um, but why did they have a character pretend to be a woman when he could just undergo surgery?

View attachment 2236082

So lol, tranny surgery is not a biological necessity, apparently.

View attachment 2236087

Wait, so in the year 2300 all of the trannies have "sensibly detransitioned". Guess that all the trans and non-binary characters in Discovery (set in the year 2255) are in for a rude awakening.

View attachment 2236093

Star Trek isn't real, this isn't like ... an actual prophecy of the future, guys.

Potatis Salad

Criticism, fiction, pastiche, and purest goof <3
kiwifarms.net
Which would you choose: Joe tweeting about your dildos or Instagramming your pubes?
dildoshoe.PNG

Front view:
homoheart.jpg

And the pièce de résistance:
gooseforpride.PNG
Didn't realize Mallory was such a wide load from the back too.

Last edited:

Trianon

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2238721

View attachment 2238720

View attachment 2238722
In both those pictures, Mallory looks so female. The wide thighs and butt just look like how every slightly heavier lady looks. Also check the "boy(ish)" shirt. Very apt.

Joe has been called out for using "ill" as an insult and claimed he picked it up from AA and would try to do better. 🙄

He posted some hate mail which I admit doesn't make sense. But I love "the authoritarian devouring tendency in this man's heart." He also says his book Please Miss features a lot of hatemail. Which means we are probably going to get pages of him dissecting lunatic messages like this one.

E3P9MKSWEAYlzqp.jpg

Untitled-1 - Copy (10).jpg

He also can't stand to have his witty comebacks not commented upon.

Untitled-2 - Copy (10).jpg

E3QCLLrXMAM7O69.jpg

Untitled-3 - Copy (9).jpg

Link | Archive

Prescription Bugs

kiwifarms.net
Grace said on Twitter yesterday that the trans woman struggles are women’s struggles and until both are free none are free.

Which is interesting.

*I wonder when Joe had to run from the classroom when his pad leaked.
*I wonder when Joe had to make sure a sex partner was wearing protection so that Joe didn’t get pregnant. Joe didn’t have to choose between being single parent at top tier university, giving up school, or the complexities of an abortion— a medical procedure with its own set of concerns.
*I wonder if Joe gave up his place or ensured that a caregiving mother had the same access to his position.
*Did Joe share babysitting with a girlfriend? Did Joe help out women? Did Joe support his female roommates, protecting them from boyfriends? Did Joe plan his future so he would be economically secure as a woman with biological female issues?
*Did Joe have to juggle caregiving as a married middle aged professor?
*Even though Joe can’t birth kids, did he adopt any? Does he know how much effort and struggle that is?
*Did Joe ever try to find a spot to pump his breasts and store breast milk at work?
*Does Joe realize he benefits from the tall person perks?
*Does Joe realize he can at any time step out of his protected class (“woman”) and live at the most privileged level afforded anyone on this planet (according to his woke Bible)—- a white man who sticks his penis in vaginas—- ultimately a straight, educated, white guy who “tops” women?
*Did Joe walk around getting ogled by men as a newly breasted 13 year old girl? Does the thought of himself being that girl turn him on?
*Did Joe ever need a mammogram, breast lump removal, hysterectomy, c-section, d and c, uterine ablation, bladder sling, UTI meds, period cramp relief, lactation aid, mastitis meds, hemorrhoid surgery after childbirth, yeast infection meds, STI meds? These things are so common with women they require entire support groups, books, products, and protocols simply to manage. They are so painful there are powerful narcotics for them—- even to dull the pain of a simple UTI, a super common problem after sex for women with vulvas and urethras. But women still need to work, caregive, and live life all while experiencing these things. Joe can’t even handle a headache or someone not kissing his ass. He’s fragile in all the worst ways.
*Does Joe realize women need purses for reasons other than fashion?
*Has Joe ever been in the girl club, uteruses before duderuses? Does he “get it”? (No).
*Joe had all the advantages white boys get, probably taking a place a woman could have had— a woman who was managing actual female issues— then turned around after he got all of these perks and assumes the role of female. With no caregiving, no puberty, not a victim of male to female rape, never getting ogled as a 13 year old, never dealing with one single female reproductive issue, he claims victim status, expecting women to give up the privileges they fought for and are STILL trying to MANAGE. At any time, he could simply put on a suit and live as a man and get all the privileges. But actually these days trans women get even more privileges than white men. So white male trans identified “women” walk away with the largest stack of privileges ever, and could decide to live as privileged white man or “persecuted,” protected, and privileged trans woman at any time. A short overweight female with caregiving roles or a small teenage female or a mother of four can never just waltz out of her life and say I’m going to live as a tall slender man now with no one to care for. (Married guys with kids can also more easily walk away and become trans). Trans women are the most privileged people ever and can move between privileged worlds.

So NO Joe, you do not share the struggles of women. In fact you perpetuate them. You accuse people of not being smart or educated, completely unaware that this is a privilege that came more easily to you as a WHITE MALE. You yourself don’t respect women who had to choose caregiving roles or balance them with work. You don’t understand what being a woman means. You don’t understand how hard choosing abortion is for women, with their empathy, estrogen, and feelings. Your work is unskilled. Your writing atrocious. Your lectures self important. You bring nothing to academia other than your shocking spectacles and baseless claims.

Then you claim to be an ally, not just an ally, but a fellow sharing persecution with women. Ha! As if.

Further your obsession with degradation of those weaker than you, your rapey photos of your sexual partners, your obsession with ball gags, twinks, anything small and precious that you want to have sex with—- show that you’re literally like all the “bad men” out there who many women are trying to avoid. The kind of man we warn each other away from. The kind of man we make sure we avoid and we walk home to keep safe from. The kind who we would say, “Hey, don’t let him post your naked pics online, okay?” And “Why does he think it’s cool for you to get your breasts removed if he likes breasts? I wonder why he’d support this in someone he adores?”Then you turn around and slam women. Calling them names. Ridicule their lack of education—- “read a different book, dumb women,” you know in between all the second shift work they do at home caregiving, a role Joe has literally zero clue about. I mean this current woman in Scotland who is in jail over tweets is a mother and caregiver to two autistic children.

Please. As if Joe can understand that struggle. Please!!!!

He is upset he can’t stick his female penis in anything that moves and get prizes for it. Someone needs to explain this to me because I can’t understand how this has happened in polite society, but here we are.

Oh and one more thing. If Joe thinks his current anti free speech behavior will get him into the girl club, he is wrong.

He will NEVER be in the girl club. Women won’t wheesht but we also won’t gossip with, party with, take girl vacations with, or go shopping with him. We wouldn’t dream of entrusting our kids with him. We won’t share clothes or ideas with him. We won’t tell him our dreams or career aspirations. We won’t ask him to be our matron of honor. We won’t do wine night on the patio or invite him to a cake and punch baby shower.

Joe, we won’t give you the number of our divorce lawyer. We won’t tell you which professors are rapey or who date people our age, cause that’s you.

You’re not playing our silly candy bar poopy diaper game. You’re not loaning us a tampon in an emergency. You’re not buying bulk pepper spray purchases with us. We’re not changing in the YWCA locker room after Zumba with you. You don’t fit our petite plus size yoga pants so you won’t need to borrow them for the workout sesh in the hotel after the bachelorette party. We won’t give you our cast off maternity clothes. You won’t get our Medela or belly band when we’re done with it. We won’t be getting matching pedicures or tattoos in Daytona on junior year spring break. We won’t be giving your our manuscripts to read. We certainly don’t give a shit about yours. We won’t be making art at the retreat with you. We won’t be marching with suffragette ribbons, pussy hats, and angry signs with you. When we post bumper stickers with the uterus flipping the world off with her Fallopian tubes, you’ll be the one we’re flipping off.

At least the men we befriend and the men some of us have sex with try to understand our issues. They don’t claim to have them too. They don’t try to enter our spaces. They don’t try to take our hard earned rights. They don’t take naked, post coital pictures of us for their Instagram feeds.

Many of our gay male friends are in our clubs BTW, and yes some trans identified friends too, but that’s because they stay in their lanes. They don’t pretend to know our struggles and we don’t pretend to know theirs. Our clubs are surprisingly inclusive, the only real rules are you don’t demand entrance and you don’t try to redecorate and restructure things once you’re in.

You, on the other hand are the dirty old man professor our mothers warned us about when we were girls. You wouldn’t understand that either because you were never a girl. And at 55+ or however old you are— hard to tell from your photos, 65+?— you never will be a GIRL, even if you could switch genders, which you can’t.

Last edited by a moderator:

YoungHustle

💊 edgy 🏳️‍🌈 gay 🧠 not okay
kiwifarms.net
Oh
He will NEVER be in the girl club. Women won’t wheesht but we also won’t gossip with, party with, take girl vacations with, or go shopping with him. We wouldn’t dream of entrusting our kids with him. We won’t share clothes or ideas with him. We won’t tell him our dreams or career aspirations. We won’t ask him to be our matron of honor. We won’t do wine night on the patio or invite him to a cake and punch baby shower.

Joe, we won’t give you the number of our divorce lawyer. We won’t tell you which professors are rapey or who date people our age, cause that’s you.

You’re not playing our silly candy bar poopy diaper game. You’re not loaning us a tampon in an emergency. You’re not buying bulk pepper spray purchases with us. We’re not changing in the YWCA locker room after Zumba with you. You don’t fit our petite plus size yoga pants so you won’t need to borrow them for the workout sesh in the hotel after the bachelorette party. We won’t give you our cast off maternity clothes. You won’t get our Medela or belly band when we’re done with it. We won’t be getting matching pedicures or tattoos in Daytona on junior year spring break. We won’t be giving your our manuscripts to read. We certainly don’t give a shit about yours. We won’t be making art at the retreat with you. We won’t be marching with suffragette ribbons, pussy hats, and angry signs with you. When we post bumper stickers with the uterus flipping the world off with her Fallopian tubes, you’ll be the one we’re flipping off.

At least the men we befriend and the men some of us have sex with try to understand our issues. They don’t claim to have them too. They don’t try to enter our spaces. They don’t try to take our hard earned rights. They don’t take pictures of us for their Instagram feeds.

You're the dirty old man our mothers warned us about when we were girls, but you wouldn’t understand that either because you were never a girl. And at 55+ or however old you are (hard to tell from your photos, 65+? I can’t tell), you never will be a GIRL, even if you could switch genders, which you can’t.
These beautiful manifestos of vitriol toward Joe are making my morning, but I feel like the most important fact has been left out:

Joe is fat, and I would not have sex with him.

Flaming Carrot

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, John Waters acknowledged back in the 2000's that mindsets have changed a lot and his old Dreamlander stuff is in the past. Because even he knew you can't do that forever. That and no more midnight movie theaters and college campus hosting (John Waters would be canceled anyway--you just know he would).

Too bad sideshow didn't get this memo. Glenn Milstead did his shtick first, and he did it better and with more class.

Maybe sideshow can pull a Diane Linkletter for us...soon.
A little while ago, there were people on Twitter furious about an interview John Waters gave where he expressed a great deal of skepticism of tranny's in general and transgender surgery for kids in particular. It didn't get a whole lot of traction probably because John Waters isn't online and seems mostly retired, but there are definitely trannies out there seething about him.

mrae

kiwifarms.net
In both those pictures, Mallory looks so female. The wide thighs and butt just look like how every slightly heavier lady looks. Also check the "boy(ish)" shirt. Very apt.

Joe has been called out for using "ill" as an insult and claimed he picked it up from AA and would try to do better. 🙄

He posted some hate mail which I admit doesn't make sense. But I love "the authoritarian devouring tendency in this man's heart." He also says his book Please Miss features a lot of hatemail. Which means we are probably going to get pages of him dissecting lunatic messages like this one.

View attachment 2238916
View attachment 2238933

He also can't stand to have his witty comebacks not commented upon.

View attachment 2239131
View attachment 2239132
View attachment 2239138
Link | Archive
Funny, this is what Joe wrote in his April 12th newsletter ("Change of Content Moderation Policy...")

Joe:

For some reason, the current crop of Substack commenters are not the brightest and the best that the internet has to offer. I wrote out some rules for commenters in good faith, hoping to provoke useful and substantial conversation. Unfortunately, I got called a pedophile about a dozen times and ugly a few more than that. So, fuck it, I’m changing the rules, and only allowing paid subscribers to comment on even the open posts. I just don’t need that energy in my life, you know?

Of course, that resulted in only an occasional sad sack simp commenting on his newsletters. And that's not good enough for our Joe! So of course he unlocked them again to the masses. What a pathetic, predictable man.

(There is a part of me that wonders if he didn't just make a bunch of sock puppet commentators. I mean, no one reads his newsletter but a bunch of terf's were at the ready for the one post that had open comments?)

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
Grace said on Twitter yesterday that the trans woman struggles are women’s struggles and until both are free none are free.

Which is interesting.

*I wonder when Joe had to make sure a sex partner was wearing protection so that Joe didn’t get pregnant. Joe didn’t have to choose between being single parent at top tier university, giving up school, or the complexities of an abortion— a medical procedure with its own set of concerns.
*I wonder if Joe gave up his place or ensured that a caregiving mother had the same access to his position.
*Did Joe share babysitting with a girlfriend? Did Joe help out women? Did Joe support his female roommates, protecting them from boyfriends? Did Joe plan his future so he would be economically secure as a woman with biological female issues?
*Even though Joe can’t birth kids, did he adopt any? Does he know how much effort and struggle that is?
*Did Joe ever try to find a spot to pump his breasts and store breast milk at work?
*Does Joe realize he can at any time step out of his protected class (“woman”) and live at the most privileged level afforded anyone on this planet (according to his woke Bible)—- a white man who sticks his penis in vaginas—- ultimately a straight, educated, white guy who “tops” women?
*Did Joe walk around getting ogled by men as a newly breasted 13 year old girl? Does the thought of himself being that girl turn him on?
*Did Joe ever need a mammogram, breast lump removal, hysterectomy, c-section, d and c, uterine ablation, bladder sling, UTI meds, period cramp relief, lactation aid, mastitis meds, hemorrhoid surgery after childbirth, yeast infection meds, STI meds? These things are so common with women they require entire support groups, books, products, and protocols simply to manage. They are so painful there are powerful narcotics for them—- even to dull the pain of a simple UTI, a super common problem after sex for women with vulvas and urethras. But women still need to work, caregive, and live life all while experiencing these things. Joe can’t even handle a headache or someone not kissing his ass. He’s fragile in all the worst ways.
*Has Joe ever been in the girl club, uteruses before duderuses? Does he “get it”? (No).
*Joe had all the advantages white boys get, probably taking a place a woman could have had— a woman who was managing actual female issues— then turned around after he got all of these perks and assumes the role of female. With no caregiving, no puberty, not a victim of male to female rape, never getting ogled as a 13 year old, never dealing with one single female reproductive issue, he claims victim status, expecting women to give up the privileges they fought for and are STILL trying to MANAGE. At any time, he could simply put on a suit and live as a man and get all the privileges. But actually these days trans women get even more privileges than white men. So white male trans identified “women” walk away with the largest stack of privileges ever, and could decide to live as privileged white man or “persecuted,” protected, and privileged trans woman at any time. A short overweight female with caregiving roles or a small teenage female or a mother of four can never just waltz out of her life and say I’m going to live as a tall slender man now with no one to care for. (Married guys with kids can also more easily walk away and become trans). Trans women are the most privileged people ever and can move between privileged worlds.

So NO Joe, you do not share the struggles of women. In fact you perpetuate them. You accuse people of not being smart or educated, completely unaware that this is a privilege that came more easily to you as a WHITE MALE. You yourself don’t respect women who had to choose caregiving roles or balance them with work. You don’t understand what being a woman means. You don’t understand how hard choosing abortion is for women, with their empathy, estrogen, and feelings. Your work is unskilled. Your writing atrocious. Your lectures self important. You bring nothing to academia other than your shocking spectacles and baseless claims.

Then you claim to be an ally, not just an ally, but a fellow sharing persecution with women. Ha! As if.

Further your obsession with degradation of those weaker than you, your rapey photos of your sexual partners, your obsession with ball gags, twinks, anything small and precious that you want to have sex with—- show that you’re literally like all the “bad men” out there who many women are trying to avoid. The kind of man we warn each other away from. The kind of man we make sure we avoid and we walk home to keep safe from. The kind who we would say, “Hey, don’t let him post your naked pics online, okay?” And “Why does he think it’s cool for you to get your breasts removed if he likes breasts? I wonder why he’d support this in someone he adores?”Then you turn around and slam women. Calling them names. Ridicule their lack of education—- “read a different book, dumb women,” you know in between all the second shift work they do at home caregiving, a role Joe has literally zero clue about. I mean this current woman in Scotland who is in jail over tweets is a mother and caregiver to two autistic children.

He is upset he can’t stick his female penis in anything that moves and get prizes for it. Someone needs to explain this to me because I can’t understand how this has happened in polite society, but here we are.

Oh and one more thing. If Joe thinks his current anti free speech behavior will get him into the girl club, he is wrong.

At least the men we befriend and the men some of us have sex with try to understand our issues. They don’t claim to have them too. They don’t try to enter our spaces. They don’t try to take our hard earned rights. They don’t take naked, post coital pictures of us for their Instagram feeds.

Many of our gay male friends are in our clubs BTW, and yes some trans identified friends too, but that’s because they stay in their lanes. They don’t pretend to know our struggles and we don’t pretend to know theirs. Our clubs are surprisingly inclusive, the only real rules are you don’t demand entrance and you don’t try to redecorate and restructure things once you’re in.

You, on the other hand are the dirty old man professor our mothers warned us about when we were girls. You wouldn’t understand that either because you were never a girl. And at 55+ or however old you are— hard to tell from your photos, 65+?— you never will be a GIRL, even if you could switch genders, which you can’t.

Sideshow Joe is the Jimmy Saville of college professors.

TheSpiral11

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2236498

It's so gross how Joe gets off on throwing the word "dyke" around. Also, Mallory is a smoker but I'm surprised Lily is too. I bet she quit a long time ago but resumed the habit after getting together with the throuple. Either way she's clearly overjoyed to be in Joe's creepshots.
View attachment 2236497

View attachment 2236493View attachment 2236495View attachment 2236496View attachment 2236492
Nice “male gaze” creepshots, Joe. I see nothing particularly “dykey” about this.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which would you choose: Joe tweeting about your dildos or Instagramming your pubes?
View attachment 2238721

Front view:
View attachment 2238720

View attachment 2238722
That last photo looks like a middle-aged lunch lady from the local middle walking her elderly mother to a doctor's appointment. Mallory wears her sack clothing to hide her big ass and gut. She and Joe are both hilariously fat and gross. There couldn't be a better anti-cross sex hormone use warning than the before and after photos of these two.

A little while ago, there were people on Twitter furious about an interview John Waters gave where he expressed a great deal of skepticism of tranny's in general and transgender surgery for kids in particular. It didn't get a whole lot of traction probably because John Waters isn't online and seems mostly retired, but there are definitely trannies out there seething about him.
John Waters is a intelligent man who has been around the fucking block fifty times. He is absurdly familiar with transexuals, cross-dressers, drag queens , real lesbians, gay men and every degenerate behavior of under the sun. He knows damn well that the majority of "transwomen" out there are just garden variety cross-dressers that want to live their fetish full-time.

He gives no fucks if some hairy dude wants to wear fishnets and heels in McDonald's but he certainly knows they aren't "women". Waters also knows you don't involve kids in degenerate shit, thats a line you do not cross. I honestly think your average drag queen is far closer to actual women on average than the creepy crossdressers that call themselves transwomen. I've known a lot of drag queens who are quite nurturing and maternal by nature, I've never met a tranny who was even close.
Which is interesting.

Real women and transwomen have almost nothing in common and I get so fucking sick of them trying co-opt feminism. Women, who's role and biology have been totally defined by our ability to get pregnant and rear children, have nothing in common with trannies who just like to play dress up.

Joe, and the AGP trannies like him, are actually repulsed by real femininity. They can try to cosplay as women by wearing dresses and make-up, taking drugs to mimic our natural hormones and blot out their own, even chop off their dicks to make a cosmetic approximation of a vagina but they never approach the actual biological reality that has always defined women whether we like it or not - reproduction, pregnancy and how that reality makes the female brain different from a male brain.

Men, both gay and straight, usually show a great deal of deference to women's biology. Trannies loath it, if they can't mimic it in some fashion then they just want to degrade or destroy it. They think being a woman is entirely superficial and cosmetic, being informed otherwise enrages them.

View attachment 2240723
Archive

His hatemail is really hilarious. It's poetry.

View attachment 2240725
View attachment 2240727
Archive

Joe, they're appealing to you and your need to respond. How do you not see that?

Meanwhile, Mallory gets recognized in public and hailed down by fans who gush over her writing. Joe wishes.

View attachment 2240717
Oh god, a fan approaching Mallory at a restaurant. I hope Joe was there. Well, maybe not, I'm pretty sure that might get her the ball gag and the hairy fist in the mouth for a week for bruising Joe's ego.

Last edited:

Potatis Salad

Criticism, fiction, pastiche, and purest goof <3
kiwifarms.net
@Prescription Bugs : :semperfidelis:Preach. Read this asshole for filth.

Joe has been having an extended meltdown about The Guardian's article on Marion Millar. I want to take a closer look at the response to the article he wrote on Substack.

To recap:
  • Here is the article
  • Hereis Joe's response/chimpout on Substack (@Trianon already archived it in a previous post). Joe says the article is:
    • a misleading lie
    • has provided no evidence whatsoever
    • completely made up
    • serious problems
    • profoundly controversial
    • serious errors
    • serious and structural errors
    • editors don't care
    • garbled
    • barely comprehensible
    • describes no serious view at all
    • avoid naming anyone who needs to be cited
    • etc.

Joe singled out two paragraphs of the Guardian article for maximum chimping. He posted this screenshot on his Substack (I will paste the text underneath for easy reading):
https___bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com_public_images_dc28e3f...jpeg
Gender-critical feminists disagree with the view of some LGBT activists that gender identity should be prioritised over biological sex in terms of law-making and policy. They fear sex is being argued into non-existence and that this will erode rights hard-won by women in the face of historical biological discrimination.

Some LGBT activists regard the focus on biological sex as transphobic. They argue that while they do not deny the reality of biological sex there must be a recognition of complexities beyond binary definition, and that people should have the right to privacy around their sex characteristics at birth (as was agreed in the European convention on human rights in 2002, which led to the current Gender Recognition Act).

In his Substack response, Joe peevishly reeeeeeees that these two paragraphs are "garbled, barely comprehensible...describe...no serious view at all." So, Joe claims that troons AREN'T saying the things that the Guardian article says they are?

"Some LGBT activists [believe] that gender identity should be prioritised over biological sex in terms of law-making and policy."
sbr2.PNGsbr3.PNGSBR1.PNG

"Some LGBT activists...[argue that] people should have the right to privacy around their sex characteristics at birth."
disclose4.PNGdisclose3.PNGdisclose2.PNG
disclosetransstatus.PNG
birthcerts.PNG

"Some LGBT activists...argue that...there must be a recognition of complexities beyond binary definition"
sexisnotabinary.PNGsexisaspectrum.PNG

A while back, Joe published an error-riddled mess of an article in Foreign Policy and received a humiliating point-by-point takedown at the hands of Jesse Singal. I think this Guardian chimpout is Joe trying to perform a Singal-style takedown of his own. But instead he ends up with yet another mess. It's not the Guardian's argument which is "garbled and incomprehensible." It's Joe's. Again.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2240723
Archive

His hatemail is really hilarious. It's poetry.

View attachment 2240725
View attachment 2240727
Archive

Joe, they're appealing to you and your need to respond. How do you not see that?

Meanwhile, Mallory gets recognized in public and hailed down by fans who gush over her writing. Joe wishes.

View attachment 2240717
I love how often Joe goes out of his way to mention “his agent” or “his publisher” on Twitter. He’s so absurdly insecure and desperate to sound important.

I had to find out who the fuck would publish a book by Joe…and low and behold it’s a small “FEMINIST” publishing outfit named Seal Press. Unfucking believable. He really has no shame whatsoever. He guilts a feminist publishing label to put out some absurd bullshit book to show they aren’t TERFS! and gets a pity advance from Substack because they wanted Mallory. He certainly knows how to use gullible women as a means to an end.

I’ll actually be sort of shocked if he manages to get his book to print. What a complete waste of resources for a small publishing label. Joe couldn’t sell 100 books. Seal appears to have like four employees so I’m sure Joe takes up an inordinate amount of their time to try and feel important talking to his “publisher”. I could only imagine the hell of being his agent.

Oh, btw, meet the owner of http://www.gracelavery.com/
An actual real woman named Grace Lavery. I’m sure this pisses Joe off to no end.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
The interview you're thinking of, with Vulture: https://www.vulture.com/2019/06/john-waters-in-conversation.html

And guess who had something to say about it?

Untitled.png

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The interview you're thinking of, with Vulture: https://www.vulture.com/2019/06/john-waters-in-conversation.html

And guess who had something to say about it?

View attachment 2241333
Settle down John Waters? What a cowardly reporter. Waters was ready to take everyone to church and start telling hard truths and the reporter choked. What a missed opportunity. Simmer down John! Shhh, We must walk lock step with the identity politics agenda, you are going to get into BIG trouble mister if you keep expressing no-no thoughts.

I bet John had plenty more to say but they edited it out “for his own good.” They can’t have a iconic gay legend mocking the tranny identity politics bullshit.
Damn, John Waters is more based than I imagined. I wonder why he's not been canceled.
John would love to be canceled. He’s talked at length at how he finds all his newfound respectability tedious and boring. His entire career was based on offending idiots as much as possible. (Fact is MTF troons fear gay men, but spend a lot of time fantasizing about punching gay women who don’t suck lady dick.)

John is old, rich and has never given a fuck about what other people think.

Waters also has much love and respect for women and lesbians, unlike looney troons. The reason I discovered both Dawn Powell and Jane Bowles was thanks to Waters listing them in his top five favorite authors. A gay man introduced this feminist to two of the best female authors of the 20th century.
(Maybe Seal Press should devote resources to the literary legacy of these women, who got totally shafted and deserve to be in the pantheon of the best writers of the 20th century, instead of pandering to a drunken, talentless, fat limey hack in a expensive bathrobe who suddenly decided he was a woman at age 38.)

Waters and Mink Stole have been lifelong BFF, along with Mary Pierce and Cookie Mueller (until her death). Its hard to even fathom a MTF troon having even one woman as an actual platonic friend. As far as APG troons are concerned women must be fuck toys or lady dick sucking “trans allies”, any other option is a TERF that must be destroyed.

Just look at Joe, women are trouple fuck toys or to ensure he, a very untalented man gets overpaid and undue attention for bottom tier writing in “feminist” spheres.

Last edited:

Trianon

kiwifarms.net
Untitled-1 - Copy (12).jpg

Archive
Groomer.

Untitled-3 - Copy (11).jpg

Untitled-2 - Copy (12).jpg

Archive
I don't understand half of what is being said here. ("Sexuation" =/= "gender" =/= "sex" =/= "binary," somehow.) But points to Joe for admitting "the deconstruction of binaries" is a "colonial" / Western construct. Only a society that has completely given up can have these endlessly navel-gazing arguments about itself. It is weak-willed, faux-intellectual faffle. Joe is using this to say gender isn't something we can abolish; it is durable and has a purpose, which is an argument at odds with GC feminists. On the other hand, we can remake our sex completely at will, with nothing holding us back but our own desire to be a different sex. Joe's claims then rest in materialism (resistant to postmodern deconstruction), but his materialism is literally only skin-deep. It makes him think that makeup is literally being a woman because he is "embodying" womanhood in a way that embraces the cultural category of woman, and that is all that is needed.

All this does is keep Joe one step ahead (in his mind) of the masses. He has to be a contrarian, has to come up with some innovative way of defending trans rights that goes against the grain of what everyone else is doing. Like Andrea Long Chu, this leads him to admit things that other mental contortionists cannot. He will come out and say that it is good for a trans woman to have an abortion because he has come to that conclusion in a different way from everyone else, a borderline misogynistic way - because he sees nothing unique about the female body, it's very pedestrian, really, anyone can give birth - and he will rage and rage when people ask him to show his work.

Untitled-4 - Copy (5).jpg

"Pogrom"? Stealing Jewish valor, are we?

Untitled-5 - Copy (5).jpg

Archive

Last edited: