Lolcow Grace Lavery & Daniel M. Lavery (Joseph Lavery & Mallory Ortberg) - "Straight with extra steps" couple trooning out to avoid "dwindling into mere heterosexuality"

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Frances Kiwi Farmer

will have her revenge on CHAZ
kiwifarms.net
Fresh outta Philly.
396416F3-E694-42FE-9D98-989F86FAB2B7.jpeg41E6FB4D-9608-4FDC-8DA6-7AABF3891F57.jpeg
“Sex game gone wrong” when?

Prescription Bugs

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2281555

Hang on was he not just saying bourgeois white cis women were his target readership - especially the ones that like to get off on their commute? Did his agent want him back on Twitter so he could neg women into buying his book?
And did he not just tell women their definition is the one the patriarchy gives them and is rooted in their oppression? So literally permanent grievance?

Also the only thing worse in the oppression olympics is to be a white male so it’s soooo convenient that now he is not a white male and is permanently aggrieved and oppressed.

It’s clear he just hates women, particularly white ones. Probably the ones who rejected him. The sad thing is, I feel maternal for young Jos. He so very clearly has something wrong and needs serious mothering. He needs therapy and summer camp and a co-Ed school. He needs a dad around who cooks with him and who loves art and music so he doesn’t think only women like that. He needs permission to be a gentle, feminine male with safe consensual kinks instead of what he’s doing, which is not safe and will end badly.

TheSpiral11

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2281555

Hang on was he not just saying bourgeois white cis women were his target readership - especially the ones that like to get off on their commute? Did his agent want him back on Twitter so he could neg women into buying his book?
Hilarious. I guess Mallory was a bourgeois white cis woman, so Joe had to destroy her. And hey, Lily is a bourgeois white cis woman too. He hates women and their purported “victimhood” (which is clearly less noble than Joe’s vaunted troon victimhood) yet feels entitled to their bodies. How AGP of him.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
Hilarious. I guess Mallory was a bourgeois white cis woman, so Joe had to destroy her. And hey, Lily is a bourgeois white cis woman too. He hates women and their purported “victimhood” (which is clearly less noble than Joe’s vaunted troon victimhood) yet feels entitled to their bodies. How AGP of him.
Well, considering the way Lily treated her wife just so she could run off and join a "throuple," I'll consider Sideshow as a sort of cosmic horror garbage man taking out the trash.

Potatis Salad

kiwifarms.net
lies.PNG
Hmm, what are some lies Joe has told? Let's start with the ones from today.

1. He lied about receiving "rape threats this week."
deathandrapethreats.PNG
Joe provided "receipts" for the "rape threats."
isisassrape.PNG
First of all, that is not a rape threat. Second, Joe received it in November 2020. Not exactly "this week," was it, Joe?
rapethreat2020.PNG

2. He lied about receiving "death threats" and that "cis women" were "threatening [him]."
stopthreateningme.jpgstabthreat.PNGstabthreatfull.jpg
That is not a death threat. It is not a "fantasy" about "stabbing [Joe]." It is a metaphor. How did I figure that out, you ask? Believe it or not, you don't even need a PhD in literature to simply read the portion of the tweet where the person states explicitly that it's a metaphor.

3. He lied about "a year long campaign to accuse [him] of pedophilia."
pedoyearlongcampaign.PNG
pedocampaignfull.jpg
A single, one-word tweet and one Substack post is not "a yearlong campaign."

4. And he lied that he was referencing the work of minor French novelist Monique Wittig when he farted out his repugnant definition of "woman." Blaming the backlash on terfs for "fail[ing] to notice" the nonexistent connection is just the narc icing on the dickhead cake.
notfeminists4.PNG

Here are a couple of older Joe lies I can remember off the top of my head:
1. "Hundreds" of people on Reddit called Joe "bitch, cunt." (The truth is that zero people did.)
2. Many people [implied] called for the UC Berkeley Department of Biology to review Joe's work before publication. (The truth is that zero people did.)

Last edited:

Prescription Bugs

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2282797

View attachment 2282888
View attachment 2282795
First of all, that is not a rape threat. Second, Joe received it in November 2020. Not exactly "this week," was it, Joe?
View attachment 2282903

2. He lied about receiving "death threats" and that "cis women" were "threatening [him]."
View attachment 2282792View attachment 2282794View attachment 2282793
That is not a death threat. It is not a "fantasy" about "stabbing [Joe]." It is a metaphor. How did I figure that out, you ask? Believe it or not, you don't even need a PhD in literature to simply read the portion of the tweet where the person states explicitly that it's a metaphor.

View attachment 2282796
View attachment 2282813

4. And he lied that he was referencing the work of minor French novelist Monique Wittig when he farted out his repugnant definition of "woman." Blaming the backlash on terfs for "fail[ing] to notice" the nonexistent connection is just the narc icing on the dickhead cake.
View attachment 2282839

1. "Hundreds" of people on Reddit called Joe "bitch, cunt." (The truth is that zero people did.)
2. Many people [implied] called for the UC Berkeley Department of Biology to review Joe's work before publication. (The truth is that zero people did.)
Excellent work!
Also a little bird told me Grace has been disciplined in the past few days for harassment on Twitter. At least one post has been removed. And is Grace fessing up? No of course not. But Grace is the one harassing people, being generally sexist, and throwing an epic tantrum.

Last edited:

3MMA

🎵Hungry Eyes…one look at you & I can’t disguise…🎶
kiwifarms.net
This has to be a manufactured publicity stunt for his memoir. Trying to amp up those sales.

He acts out, over exaggerates, & attempts to achieve some weird, troon-centric, martyrdom by twisting things said, by him & all the people who see through his pedantic, lying, bullshit.

The worst thing for a narcissist is to grey rock them, right?

After a bit of taking the piss out of him, & pointing out his lies, (if they must,) then, they (referring to Twitter users) should just ignore him. Don’t give him publicity.

It can be a bit tricky to tell, when Joe writes so horribly on the regular, to see it for what it is.
I understand the desire to take the piss out of all he says, it so stupid. The lies are so apparent.

He is the epitome of seethe, cope, & dilate.

Joe’s agenda here is see-through, lying about quoting an obscure French novelist for the definition of woman, falsifying threats, playing at troon-shield victim attempts, so hard. He tries hard.

He wants money from his washed up at 38 memoir. His publishers likely asked him to “spice up his online presence,” as the market for badly constructed, Huster, fan fiction, sent in by men who read girly mags for the articles, stopped selling well, always. It’s never sold well. Same as troon autobiographical, wannabe-woman, fan fiction.

A hard, rough 38, indeed. All those hormones he takes aren’t naturally meant for the human body, & that’s part of why Joe & various other troons age so hard. Why he looks like he’s well into his 50’s. Hard living 50’s at that. On a good day.

Fuck his publicity stunts. Call a spade a spade, when he lies/ tries to troon shield, but overall, it’s probably better to let him scream into the void, ignored. It’d be funny to see his BS brushed aside, not given more attention than an, “oh, you again? Lying again. Whatever.”

I know, he keeps giving milk, he is a cow of cows, this thread almost always give something to laugh about, or evoke whatever it is that makes anyone bother with these cows anyway. Entertaining.

ETA: typo

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2282797

View attachment 2282888
View attachment 2282795
View attachment 2282903

View attachment 2282796
View attachment 2282813

View attachment 2282839

Joe accusing white cis women of swimming in victimhood is truly top narc projection. Trannies live and breath being victims but Joe really goes above and beyond.

I’m sure Joe says a prayer every night that a modern Valerie Solanis will arise and publish SCAT (society for castrating angry trannies) manifesto so that he can finally point to a “threat” that’s not just a Twitter slap fight hurting his feelings.

The only crimes against trannies are the result of domestic violence or prostitution. Nevermind those stats are laughably insignificant when compared to cis women rates of DV or assault/murder of female prostitutes. Trannies truly mourn the lack of TERF gangs roughing them up.
Excellent work!
Also a little bird told me Grace has been disciplined in the past few days for harassment on Twitter. At least one post has been removed. And is Grace dressing up? No of course not. But Grace is the one harassing people, being generally sexist, and throwing an epic tantrum.
This explains his martyr theater of tattoo knuckles the other day.

I wonder if testosterone makes Mallory immune to utter humiliation?

Last edited:

3MMA

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if testosterone makes Mallory immune to utter humiliation?
She was definitely seething & coping & atrophying, on Twitter (as shown just up thread) regarding the image of Joe’s hamfist shoved into her mouth.
Mouth full of sigils.

She attempted to play that sting down, tremendously, as she informed the “audience” that she did not care at all. Tweeted 3X, didn’t she?

The humiliation must be as bad as the humiliation she constantly feels as a wife of Joe’s, furiously hiding away, three-deep in D &D model painting & puppies.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2282797

View attachment 2282888
View attachment 2282795
View attachment 2282903

View attachment 2282796
View attachment 2282813

View attachment 2282839

Gee, maybe whoever greenlighted ol' Sideshow's "book" ought to rename it: Please, Miss Me With That Shit: A comprehensive guide to performative internet minstrel shows.

3MMA

kiwifarms.net
Joe: "Terfs are not feminists reeeeeeeeeeee!"
View attachment 2282585View attachment 2282584View attachment 2282583View attachment 2282582

Also Joe: "Kathleen Stock is feminism!"
View attachment 2282586
The funniest part of this REEEEeeeEE, imo, was this:
E1390D97-E801-4B88-AD3C-11D3C4C2F14E.jpeg

Let’s make this canon,” is part of a certain, modern, fandom, fanfic-style, speak.

He’s saying that he wants for he & Joe to “make” the lies or fantasies & whatnot, about “terfs & feminism” (I think?) to become reality, truth, what is. Canon. Like an intellectual property & a fanfic about it.

The funniest part about that is that in admitting that, his impossible desire to “make it canon” he is showcasing his knowledge that everything they are saying, everything Joe is saying, is false, fantasy, a story.

The parallel to troonism, being a bad fanfiction of woman hood, is kind of funny, too.

Which the comment above also inadvertently admits to. Troons love to try & “make it canon” re any & every ridiculous troony demand. Be it the eye roll worthy “George Eliot was trans” or “I have period cramps” & so on, it’s a troon story.

Make it canon…mmmhmmm. Let’s!!!

Not exactly how it works, dude.

papaya

kiwifarms.net
I love how in any photo of Joey with his 2 girlfriends, he's right in the center. Not even trying to hide that he's the only one really enjoying that setup.

Also love how he constantly brings up the fact that Graham Linehan apparently alluded to him being a groomer over a year ago. Hit a little too close to home eh Jos?

Finally, every time he shows evidence of "violence" against him it's either obviously not violence or it's literally one tweet by a name+string of numbers account. Wouldn't put it past him literally having a few burner e-mail and twitter accounts that exist purely to make weird threatening messages,

Shocked a couple people here expressed sympathy for Joe. He's pretty clearly a misogynistic sociopath. Women having sympathy for him is like Amazon employees having sympathy for Jeff Bezos, except Bezos has actual power.

To get Lavery removed from UC Berkeley there are only really two possibilities I see --

1. There is a major, nationwide troon reckoning in the USA, akin to what's going on in the UK right now where "the establishment" realizes that the optics of what they're supporting have gone sour and begins to actively distance itself.

The USA is about as far away from that as we can be right now and your average American thinks the only people opposed to letting whole ass men into their daughters' locker rooms and women's prisons and rape shelters are all slack jawed hill billy bible thumpers in Alabama who simply haven't achieved woque enlightenment yet.

If the UK is any indication, then we will get to a peakening eventually but not before first repeating all the same mistakes the UK did and realizing firsthand that the average troon IS Joe Lavery not Blaire White, ie a creepy AGP you don't want anywhere near you period, let alone near a women's bathroom.

2. If he is actually removed from his university before that happens, I anticipate it will be far more difficult than Rhys McKinnon's case. Recall that UC Berkeley is a state university located in California. This is the same state that allows any male inmate to waltz into women's prisons on his say-so. The same state that reduced penalties for knowingly spreading AIDS. Literally pozzed. Degenerate troons basically run the state at this point, probably on par with Tranada.

Any firing decision, let alone of a tenured professor, will be piled under stacks of red tape a mile deep and take well over a year to come to fruition. And will almost certainly not be in the form of firing but some sort of arrangement where Lavery can leave with his tail between his legs and pretend it was voluntary.

The fact that Lavery isn't on campus, never seems to interact with other faculty at Berkeley, never seems to show up at university events, never mentions advising or mentoring graduate students, rarely mentions publications or conferences* -- all of these make me think he's the stereotypical "kept head down until tenure then shits the bed when it's too late for the department to change their mind" type faculty member.

I would suspect his colleagues, both at UCB and the field at large, are largely already done with his shit but too professional to say anything openly. Also, since he's lurking here I expect a tweet within the next week or so "proving us wrong" via him finding one colleague (a bootlicking they/them woman most likely) that doesn't hate him. But his general persona reeks of "not a serious member of the intellectual community".

*Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not exactly a Lavery connoisseur but I've never seen him tweet about anything besides troon issues and that one book.

Last edited:

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
This has to be a manufactured publicity stunt for his memoir. Trying to amp up those sales.

He acts out, over exaggerates, & attempts to achieve some weird, troon-centric, martyrdom by twisting things said, by him & all the people who see through his pedantic, lying, bullshit.

The worst thing for a narcissist is to grey rock them, right?

After a bit of taking the piss out of him, & pointing out his lies, (if they must,) then, they (referring to Twitter users) should just ignore him. Don’t give him publicity.
Disagree. Grey rock can work sometimes with narcissists in interpersonal relationships, but only in the sense that they will pass on you as a target and go on to someone else. When it comes to something like Joe's twitter presence, ignoring him just allows him to sink deeper into his hugbox and will not stop him doing increasingly shitty things for any sort of attention. Plus, this is not the sort of book that you have to worry about getting more attention. No one outside of its target audience is going to buy it, no matter how much Joe tantrums on twitter. A 40-year-old Midwestern housewife or a 20 year old looking for scifi novels is not going to say 'Oh dear, I remember this person causing quite a fuss on Twitter. I should pick up this book with an outdated pun about penises in the title.' He might drum up enough attention for a modest increase in sales, but it is not going to be a mainstream hit and the publisher knows it, which is why it's on a small imprint in the first place.

Trianon

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2281555

This actually cuts to the heart of what makes bougie white women a perfect target readership. They tend to be somewhat self-hating and empathetic to an insane point, which is why they buy things like White Fragility like hot cakes. A certain kind of liberal woman like that would love the opportunity to flagellate themselves while Ms. Grace Lavery tells them all about how they're being women wrong. There's just a lot of publishing that's geared toward women punishing themselves for being well-off right now, like a more pessimistic New Age movement.

And did he not just tell women their definition is the one the patriarchy gives them and is rooted in their oppression? So literally permanent grievance?
Exactly, he is still saying the patriarchy is inevitable and unchangeable and acting like he's not. "Woman" has to be fixed in something for trans ideology to work; he just doesn't want the "fixed" thing to be in the body.

He did a whole talk about how brainwashing is identical to transing and how it's good actually. He's thick if he can't imagine that grooming has the exact same meaning.

Excellent work!
Also a little bird told me Grace has been disciplined in the past few days for harassment on Twitter. At least one post has been removed. And is Grace fessing up? No of course not. But Grace is the one harassing people, being generally sexist, and throwing an epic tantrum.
I did see someone saying they'd reported his tweets and gotten one taken down, but I couldn't see which one. Too many to check. But they did have screenshots of the Twitter report.

This would never happen, but I would love if a Joe tweet got flagged for misinformation someday. "Trans women are women!" [This tweet is DISPUTED.]

Joe posted this (not current) selfie today.
E4c8L8xXIAUeiUP.jpg

Also talked about KiwiFarms, but this could still be about the Sideshow thread posts from ages ago.
Untitled-4 - Copy (14).jpg

He's just so selfless!
Untitled-3 - Copy (20).jpg

Untitled-5 - Copy (12).jpg

Rather than archive any more of Joe's very repetitive tweets, here are some of my favorite reactions.
Untitled-1 - Copy (22).jpg
Untitled-2 - Copy (21).jpg
Untitled-6 - Copy (10).jpg
Untitled-10 - Copy (6).jpg
Untitled-9 - Copy (7).jpg
Untitled-8 - Copy (7).jpg
Untitled-7 - Copy (9).jpg

lol there’s nothing to “get wrong” about Lavery, there’s an obvious mother wound the size of a Greek tragedy, complete with at least one “she literally threatened me with a knife” pseudo-castration event. No wonder he’s in analysis, it’s all so on the nose! Add in the copious stories about all dem MILFs — he didn’t get maternal love, she denied him knowledge of his masculine side (Priestdaddy!! 🤣) and it turned inside out. Many such cases! Just because Lavery doesn’t have an inner sense of self doesn’t mean the rest of us can’t see exactly what’s going on.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
This touches on the fact that cis women are constantly scolded for any negative emotions they have, even unconscious ones, in reaction to trans women (hiding from a partner who raped you in a women's shelter and feel a tiny bit uncomfortable about sharing a living space with a six-foot person with a penis? deal with it, bigot!) and yet the same people scolding them never expect trans women to even try to do the same. If anything a cis woman does makes a trans woman uncomfortable, there is no expectation that they will deal, or try to extend some empathy to figure out where the reaction is coming from. Instead, it's perfectly acceptable for them to flounce and scream and make rape threats and threaten suicide and they will get a hugbox despite of that, because their feelings were hurt and their feelings are all that matters.

And then cis women are expected to meet them halfway because cis women need them? That is not a healthy relationship.

Side Face Flames

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2274474

Oh, Jovery. Stop pretending like anything you write is intelligible.

View attachment 2274484

Very much like reading George Eliot and thinking she's trans and also you are trans and also your girlfriend is trans and also you're a lesbean. Just scatting and riffing.

The quote tweets for your viewing pleasure.

lol Joe, many, many gender critical feminists are far more educated in feminist theory than you'll ever pretend to be. Wittig, for example, believed in the TOTAL ABOLITION of gender roles, not the reification of them. Feminists who want the categories of "women" and "men" to be eliminated are not your allies, dude. They did and do not give a fuck about men who want to call themselves "women" because they wish they could be pretty and get fucked like a "woman," lol.