GradeAUnderA / Ram Karavadra - Drama Whore, Stupid Dick, Fake Brit, Sellout, Hypocrite

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This Youtube drama has been going on for quite some time now and I'm following it atm. Posting it here instead of Lolcows because I don't really think GradeAUnderA is a lolcow, more like just an asshole. But anyway.... @NoStinkingBadges provided good info so this is now in Lolcows. You can see more better info in his post here.

Tl;dr of drama: GradeAUnderA made two videos calling out YouTubers including Markiplier and Matthew Santoro and there has been huge drama involved especially on his subreddit. GradeA's videos were about YouTube drama but he's hypocritical in the process and he's been losing support due to being rude and throwing tantrums about his subreddit.

Timeline of Drama: https://www.reddit.com/r/GradeAUnde...ne_how_did_this_subreddit_turn_against_grade/

Before you guys read the timeline I created, there are somethings I like to clarify:

1. I will not insert any of my opinions on the matter but I will arrange all the events that lead towards each other as I see fit. By this, it means I may include events that may or may not have any contribution towards this mess but I will allow you to form your own conclusion and exclude them if you deem the event unnecessary. If there are opinions, they are not my own but the general consensus of the subreddit towards Grade as the event happened. My own opinions will come after the label THE OPINION

2. I will try to be unbiased and objective as I describe each event and I will not support any side on this. For transparency, I do not like Grade anymore thanks to his recent actions but if there is any information that puts him in a good light, I will not exclude them. If it paints this subreddit in a bad light, I will not exclude them.

3. I want everyone who reads this to have a better understanding of what happened in this subreddit and why most people are against Grade. If there is any information I mised out, feel free to comment below and I will edit accordingly.I will not include any information that is irrelevant to the timeline or does not have a big impact on the course of this subreddit or the content of relevant Grade videos.

4. Since Grade is deleting comments, I need some of your help because after the timeline, I'm going to try my best to piece together conversations that are rendered incomplete. These incomplete comments will be done by me and I will edit them accordingly with help from your input. Screenshots will be a big help in this. If you have complete versions of any conversation invloving Grade's deleted comments, post it here and I will edit my comment on comments.
I would also like to add a special thank you to whoever archived some of the links used below because it really saves me the stress of asking for screenshots. Now that this is cleared up, let's get to it.

THE THREAD

Link

One month ago, /u/1010101100111 created a thread that commented on Grade's involvement in Keemstar's show and how it made Grade look "less invincible and petty." In the thread, Grade proceeded to insult the user and defend himself on how he avoided the h3h3 vs Leafy drama, and how he tried to make Youtube great again and that it worked. Afterwards, he proceeded to cancel his secret stream due to this thread alone

THE SCANDAL

Toby Turner was accused of rape by AprilEfff onApril 8, 2016 and, on the same day, Keemstar made a video with a live reading of what the post said.

THE VIDEOS

Three days afterwards on April 11, 2016, Markiplier makes a video addresses vaguely about the issue. The most I can pinpoint on how it is related to THE SCANDAL is the quote, "... they want to attack others and they want to cause drama and they want to make things happen but I'm not naming names here... because I have too much respect for people to start calling names to what exactly is happening." On the same day, Toby makes a video addressing the allegations. On April 16, 2016, Pewdiepie makes another video on drama and people basically knew who Pewdiepie was talking about thanks to the tweet he made about Keemstar

There's a pretty clear reason why Markiplier and Pewdiepie made the videos and it's because they are close friends with Toby.

Link

Link

THE BACKLASH

Not a lot of Youtubers were able to connect two and two so Markiplier and Felix received a lot of backlash for their videos.

Link

Link

Link

Link

Look for those videos yourselves if you want to watch more.

THE COMMENT

Link

This is the comment that basically made Grade as pissed as a bull.

THE DRAMA VIDEO

Grade uploaded THE YOUTUBERS COMPLAINING ABOUT DRAMA RANT (Exposing Matthew Santoro) on May 1, 2016 which is 2-3 weeks after Markiplier and Pewdiepie uploaded their videos. A lot of fans in the subreddit were rather disappointed with how Grade handled with criticizing Markiplier from making fun of his period colored hair to small hand gestures that makes Markiplier "completely retarded". There was an influx of posts about the video and mod/u/CyanSheepMedia created a Megathread for any discussion on the video.

THE DIGGING

As Grade did not address the backlash from the fans, other fans began getting agitated and started digging deeper into Grade's past posts finding THE THREAD and looking at all his past comments as he took things personally. Others looked for any replies that recently came from Grade about the video being disappointed with their find. Some don't like the toxic result and started discussingquestionable relationships and how he did not disclose or made transparent during THE DRAMA VIDEO as this relationship caused the chain reaction from THE SCANDAL.

More undisclosed relationship stuff

Link

THE MOD

With the backlash coming from the subreddit, the mod /u/CyanSheepMedia decided to disclose a conversation with Grade, on the advice of/u/HalfOfAKebab, surrounding THE THREAD onMay 6, 2016.

THE REPLY

Link

I'm not even going to comment on this because it's mostly Grade defending himself how he dodged two dramas. It's like in the comment in THE THREAD but longer and says how the comments are all unfair criticism. Also how the mod started the "witchhunt".

THE GNOME

The subreddit were disappointed with how Grade does not address anything about Keemstar because he has nothing new to add but was proven wrong when iDubbbz made a 20 minute video onMay 5, 2016 picking apart Keemstar's hypocrisy, shady deals, and how he manipulates Youtubers to come on his channel. iDubbbz's video was done in a similar vain to how Grade picked apart Nicole Arbor(1, 2) and prank channels (1, 2, 3). This caused further backlash from the fans.

THE END?

Grade uploaded An End To Youtube Drama? onMay 10, 2016. Not a lot of fans were happy given that the main points of his video were not applied to himself.

THE INSULT

In a twitch stream on May 11, 2016, Grade calls/u/CyanSheepMedia a whore for THE MODincident and it further pushed the fans to be more upset.

THE DELETION

Grade is deleting comments now. Help me complete conversations if you have them in the comments below.

THE OPINION

I've been typing it for one hour because I'm honestly surprised I kept track of all of this while still being able to do all my schoolwork. All this could have avoided if Grade just owned up to his faults because the internet always tend to find out everything whether you like it or not. I've made horrible and shit moves before and I had people get angry at me for it but I apologized and everyone moved the fuck on.
Recently he pressured the subreddit mod to apologise too: https://www.reddit.com/r/GradeAUnderA/comments/4j2c47/apology_to_grade_and_a_valuable_lesson/

Last edited:

Super Collie

spuper colly :D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't pretend to know who Grade A Under A is, but if he's the type of YouTuber who makes those shitty reaction videos where he talks over prerecorded video game footage spliced in with various viral videos, then it says a lot about him as a content creator and as a person that he can dish out snark but apparently can't take it. All of those channels are basically the same thing anyways.

edit: Turns out this guy is apparently starting a podcast with Keemstar of all people, so I guess he's picked a pretty autistic hill to commit career suicide on.

Last edited:

NoStinkingBadges

kiwifarms.net
Because of the huge amount of drama exploding on /r/gradeaundera(helpfully compiled by some reddit cuck), and because this guy has only been digging himself a deeper and deeper hole into the Lolcow Swamps, I figured it was time to make a thread about him. I'm certain that, with his recent meltdown in mind, Grade is going to prove to be a super milkable cow in the future.

So, who the fuck is this GradeAUnderA?

Well, let me answer that question with a question.

Have you ever wanted an American effecting the most stereotypical and irritating British accent ever to scream everything that he says ever? Have you ever wanted the reason for his screaming to be because he records the audio for his videos on a goddamn iPhone and mixes his videos in Windows goddamn Movie Maker? Have you ever wanted these things put together over the most lazily photoshopped, shitty image macros possible from Microsoft Paint? Have you ever wanted the subject of this moron's ranting to be shit that, at that point, nobody else gives a fuck about?

Congratulations. You've met GradeAUnderA.

Really this video sums up why this thread exists.

Now see, Grade's channel has always been kind of shit. Early on, Grade focused on shitty comedy, which mostly involved videos where he bitched about this thing or that thing that everybody else takes for granted. The tipping (lol) point of these videos would be the video where he bitches about the practice of tipping, and basically complains that people treat him like an asshole when he acts like fucking Jewgreed McGoldhoardberg.

Because making sure somebody can make a living of some kind doing that shitty job is a fucking scam and people who demand tips are assholes.
However, the bread and butter of GradeAUnderA's channel has always been Youtube drama. Basically, all that bullshit literally anybody else in the fucking world could give a fuck about is often the subject of ~10 minute videos on his channel. This goes back even before the fake pranks drama that, in my estimation, is sort of the beginning of the current era of Youtube drama.

Most of the time, Grade goes after obscure-ish low-hanging fruit nobody likes.
Grade's involvement with drama seems, for the most part, to be based upon his desire to seem better than other people. His previous targets include another sociopath, another unfunny "comedian" whose claim to fame was making Matthew Santorum her punching bag, and a black guy. However, Grade's fall from grace started coming about when he targeted Pewdiepie, Markiplier, and Matt in a video about the nebulous "Youtube drama" surrounding them.

Now, I don't give much of a shit about either of the former two, but they seem like perfectly alright, nice people. They've got massive, cancerous fanbases for a reason, after all. and the latter third is kind of a bellend, but he's also one of the older "successful Youtube personalities" or whatever, and Grade had been supporting him in previous videos. Needless to say, reactions to the video were pretty mixed, especially since most of Grade's points had been plagiarized to stall for time had already been said by the more mild (and actually British) Youtuber I Hate Everything almost a week prior.

He's basically Grade if he 1. accepted that he was a cunt and 2. actually put some modicum of effort into editing his fucking videos
Basically ad-hominum attacking the most popular Youtubers on and off the site was a good way to kick the hornet's nest, but as of late, Grade has only embroiled himself further into drama. His association with Keemstar reached a fever pitch when he recently got himself onto a podcast involving fellow cows Keemstar and Leafyishere, and some randy named Sky Walker or some bullshit, don't know who he is and it doesn't matter. This caused Grade's already destabilized fanbase to fall apart. When one of Grade's moderators questioned his motives for getting onto the Podcast, Grade responded in most lulzy fashion by trying to police his subreddit and calling the moderator sexist epitaphs, as examined in the video above. Like, way above. Like, the second or third one posted. The short one not used for illustrative purposes.

In any case, Grade was kind of a cow before, but tonight's drama has solidified his place in my mind as a definite lolcow. Riding on the coattails of more successful Youtubers? Check. Deliberately starting drama and then backpedaling when things got too hot like a pussy? Double check. Attacking his fanbase as soon as they stop unmitigated and unending support of him? Triple goddamn check. We definitely need more information on this cunt but I have a very good feeling about the milk that he'll generate.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Merged my thread in Multimedia with @NoStinkingBadges' one for the good and better content. Thanks.

This Reddit drama is still ongoing to the point someone made an ED page about him and expect more drama soon.

Last edited:

Abby

kiwifarms.net
I never followed GradeA's videos, but I remember him gaining a ton of popularity really quickly off of all the Youtube drama craze. But watching his subreddit do a complete 180 on him over the past few weeks has been pretty entertaining, especially when he tried to justify his hypocrisy towards all the drama. Him aligning himself with Keemstar is the icing on the cake, he's already admitted Keemstar has paid him a large sum of money. He's pretty much Keem's bitch at this point, as far as I can tell.

It's baffling how he can act like he's so above all the dumb drama shit when its the thing he's used to find fame and make youtube videos for a living. He's doing a podcast with fellow big drama whores but claims he's not a drama whore himself.

I think its inevitable that people who ride this drama craze to success will see their fanbases turn against them. I see it in a number of fan communities like this. Eventually, the fans cannibalize their own. I dunno how much sperging we'll get out of GradeA, he's already deleted all his shitty posts from his Reddit account and seems to want to pretend none of the negativity exists, but its been pretty fun to watch so far.

Tdawg

Aw hell naw!
kiwifarms.net
Now I have been a fan of Grade and call my sense of humor autistic but I find his rants on random things to be funny and entertaining but he has proven that he is a massive hypocrite. He says he is not a drama whore but what about his content where he calls out people? What is that considered? His channel is based around drama, don't try and act like you're the YouTube God who is above it all. Also Grade's dickriding for Keemstar is obvious. He made a video calling out big Youtubers like Pewdiepie for his video about how YouTube has changed and then in another video listed the differences between good drama and bad drama. The list he posted about Bad drama sound a lot like things Keem has done and hell his face is even in the thumbnail of the YouTuber's complaining about drama video and he still didn't call him out? I haven't explored Reddit yet but I bet I'll find much more contradicting stuff by Grade.

Pepsi-Cola

Fuck Cumrobbery!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made a thread on his Reddit community, for anyone interested:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/r-gradeaundera.20676/

Reading GradeA's posts on the subreddit made me realize how much of a dramaloving, pretentious douche he is.
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/screenshot-702-png.93715/
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/screenshot-703-png.93716/

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I made a thread on his Reddit community, for anyone interested:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/r-gradeaundera.20676/

Reading GradeA's posts on the subreddit made me realize how much of a dramaloving, pretentious douche he is.
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/screenshot-702-png.93715/
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/screenshot-703-png.93716/
He actually removed his posts just to save face (or probably trying to move on (hahaha no), but the former is most likely), you can see the archive here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GradeAUnde...e_deleted_all_his_recent_comments_and/d31swh7

NoStinkingBadges

kiwifarms.net
I admit, I've watched some of his videos (non-drama related) in the past and actually quite enjoyed them. What is this notion of him faking the accent?
The Cockney accent is pretty much extinct at this point. Also, Grade needs to shout all the time to keep it up because having inflections in the voice would cause the accent to falter. Also also, most of the time when Grade is talking about stuff, it's always from an obviously American perspective, such as referring to prices in "dollars".

Pretty much, it's a hunch but I strongly suspect that Grade isn't actually British at all. He's certainly autistic enough to fake that shit.

Doctor Professor Timon

Horror Cow Professor
kiwifarms.net
The Cockney accent is pretty much extinct at this point. Also, Grade needs to shout all the time to keep it up because having inflections in the voice would cause the accent to falter. Also also, most of the time when Grade is talking about stuff, it's always from an obviously American perspective, such as referring to prices in "dollars".

Pretty much, it's a hunch but I strongly suspect that Grade isn't actually British at all. He's certainly autistic enough to fake that shit.
Actually, the Cockney accent isn't extinct. I play a number of online Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, and so forth sessions. There's one group where they're entirely British and have the exact accent.

Then another group with two of them. But that's off-topic.

Personally, I find GradeAunderA amusing. He's good for a few laughs and some of his humor is along my style (dark and a bit cold in one or two cases). As for the drama? Eh. Who actually cares? It's Youtube Drama. That's kind of like pointing out that breakfast is food at this point and it's what Youtube has devolved into.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
I occasionally watch his videos, some of them are okay. I kinda stopped after he kept calling out tons of "shitty YouTubers," but then would suck Keemstar's dick. I'm not defending the people he calls out, but I find it kinda hypocritical that he does this and then appears in every other Keemstar video.

Also, why is he showing his douchey side to Reddit of all places? Without Reddit, he would've been stuck with single-digit views. I guess it's just another case of someone getting attention on the internet, and then being a prick.

Tags
None