Graeme Kelly / Irishbrony1988 / @IrishbronyKelly - Brony, clopper, depressed gaming youtuber, not a pedophile, lol look at his nose

Soap Scum

One clean bastard
kiwifarms.net
Good job dude. Who would have thought that bringing up a video from months ago and taking a pisstake seriously would bring our favourite goblin out from his cave.
Lucky me, lamo. He thinks there's bunch of people going around saying he's related to other more known Irish YouTubers. I kind of like some of Ducky's content myself, mostly because I like listening to people's eccentric life styles.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: KawaiiFarms

Just A Butt

Prof. Jiggly is loose in the cat room!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In today's video, Greame explains that there's been lots of rumors about how he can afford shit (Hi Graeme!) and it's not a credit card, you guys. It's a debit card!

E: @ 18:32 "'Does tax pay for disability money?' I don't know!"

Archive pending.

"I've been getting this money since I was 19, and I'm 32 now...so 9 years!" my fucking sides.

sorry for the weird cuts.

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

i laugh but i dont feel joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In today's video, Greame explains that there's been lots of rumors about how he can afford shit (Hi Graeme!)
''Lots of rumors.'' lol, what lot? You literally brought it up, like, yesterday. Greaeme can't lie to save his life, he's so predictable.

sinks deeper and deeper into debt.
I'm actually curious about his credit situation. I don't know about Ireland, but where I come from, if you have an x amount of debt, no matter if you're a normal citizen or riding that tugboat, the government will take a lot of privileges from you til you pay what you're owing.

Frofo Baggis

I knew Graeme before it was cool, so I did.
kiwifarms.net
In today's video, Greame explains that there's been lots of rumors about how he can afford shit (Hi Graeme!) and it's not a credit card, you guys. It's a debit card!

Archive pending.
"I've been getting this money since I was 19, and I'm 32 now...so 9 years!" my fucking sides.

Graeme is almost obsessed with the thread at this point.

Madam Nekromantik

God's an Astronaut. Oz is Over the Rainbow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Archive pending.

There's a lot to unpack here. I think even Chris knows what funds disability. Good to know the goblin can be lured out of his pedo cave just because we speculate about aspects of his life. He's got to dispel those nasty "rumors" going around. God, his room gets nastier and nastier every time I see it, disgusting peeling walls covered up my MLP posters.

Soap Scum

One clean bastard
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot to unpack here. I think even Chris knows what funds disability. Good to know the goblin can be lured out of his pedo cave just because we speculate about aspects of his life. He's got to dispel those nasty "rumors" going around. God, his room gets nastier and nastier every time I see it, disgusting peeling walls covered up my MLP posters.
His walls has more cracks than the plots of Modern Star Wars movies.

KawaiiFarms

*teleports behind you* "..so I am"
kiwifarms.net

He also streamed more Fifa after his short "rumours" stream. Early on he mentions he sold his Switch in the end for €170! LOL Around 7 minutes in he says "some of you are just here to make fun of me".

About halfway he drops a no-no word though:

The rest of the video doesn't have much worth noting. He talks to one guy in chat, abruptly asks people if they've "ever had a spice bag", then expands on it to ask "what's your fav food, what's your fav animal" like a 4 year old. When he gets no response (because he asks people to message him in a discord server he isn't even sharing) he gets grumpy and says "C'mon guys give me something to talk about!" before eventually stopping his stream.

Frofo Baggis

kiwifarms.net
If I wasn't so lazy, i'd make a more accurate version of Graeme in Fifa, so I would. He loves blue hair on his avatars, so he does.

fifa.png

Last edited:

Just A Butt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When he gets no response (because he asks people to message him in a discord server he isn't even sharing) he gets grumpy and says "C'mon guys give me something to talk about!" before eventually stopping his stream.
He also has his chat set for followers only, and requires you to follow for several months before it activates.

If he really wants to build his audience, he's just going to have to risk opening it up, maybe get one of his brony friends to mod the chat for him so they can ban anyone who misbehaves, but the way it's set up now, there's zero ways to engage with people.

• Agree

Just A Butt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you guys are litraly losers cyber bulling people and making up lies
This person has don nothing to deserve this so stop before he kills himsef
I have reported you to the cops so delete this forum befor they find out who you are this is your only warning.
Hello! Welcome to the Farms. How do you know Graeme?

Frofo Baggis

kiwifarms.net
you guys are litraly losers cyber bulling people and making up lies
This person has don nothing to deserve this so stop before he kills himsef
I have reported you to the cops so delete this forum befor they find out who you are this is your only warning.
This is either:
A) A troll
B) One of Graemes tard wranglers
C) One of Graemes tard friends
D) Graeme himself

I'll guess C. I don't think Graeme would ever create an account (although his writing format is as retarded as Graemes) so its probably one of his Brony pals.