Graeme Kelly / Irishbrony1988 / @IrishbronyKelly - Brony, clopper, depressed gaming youtuber, not a pedophile, lol look at his nose

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
I knew it would happen eventually. Evictus getting doxed in a completely tangential manner in some brony's thread was as inevitable as a Spidgewood hate screed. Glory be.

That's a real shame. You should try it sometime. It's great stuff, better than a freshly soiled diaper casserole.
What kind of horse would you rather do? You wanna do a Ponaaay (sexually) or you wanna do heroin?

GrainKiller

So I am!
kiwifarms.net
1569273693409.png
1569273764616.png

Graeme probably injured his tendon at soccer practice, since he apparently went on Monday. While I looked at his Twitter, he made the "how I feel" post. Just another day in the life of Graeme "lol look at his nose" Kelly, so it is.

Edit: The second post was remade with pony pictures. Graeme also guilt-trips by telling people to block him. Some "Anti-bully Task Force" person responds. Making a second edit, so I am. He made an effort to talk in a recent bait post, but the other person wasn't talkative. Graeme considers removing people from his Discord chat for not chatting to him.
1569279490785.png
1569279540488.png
1569289846193.png
1569289866978.png

Last edited:

GrainKiller

So I am!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 946705

Wow, how selfish of him! I'd expect that kind of behavior from a schoolyard argument resulting in people being "kicked out of the group"

Not from a 30 year old man on Twitter/Discord.

EDIT: Damn GrainKiller beat me to it, oh well!
Sorry about that, so I am. :( Speaking of apologies, Graeme posted a video and some Tweets (second cap was posted as I'm typing this out).
1569325582451.png
1569325596520.png

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 946298View attachment 946300
Graeme probably injured his tendon at soccer practice, since he apparently went on Monday. While I looked at his Twitter, he made the "how I feel" post. Just another day in the life of Graeme "lol look at his nose" Kelly, so it is.
Ah poor Graemo, I was :optimistic: he'd make some IRL pals playing football. He must've bought some cheapo dodgy ALDI boots after his posts giving out about being too broke to get proper boots.

KawaiiFarms

*teleports behind you* "..so I am"
kiwifarms.net

GrainKiller

So I am!
kiwifarms.net
"Or worse"? Like what, killing more of your dogs?

Not that it matters much but I believe he has a twitter group chat he's referencing in all of these - he actually doesn't have any server rights in his discord server (and it's about as inactive apart from occasional "good morning" messages from others).
Assuming there's any left. Graeme's gone quiet about the pets since his last dog was killed died. Unsurprising he can confuse Twitter chat for Discord, also thought Graeme owned his server so I did.
1569412787537.png

Graeme posts about his birthday in November and hating women with fake tan. To be fair I wouldn't blame him for not liking fake tan, so I wouldn't.
1569413278637.png

Edit: Graeme's new screensaver and a video of his sisters dog. Good showcase of the tidy environment his dogs live in, so it is! His Snapchat might be Graemek7, since he used "Graemek" before as an online alias.
1569506278837.png

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino