Graeme Kelly / Irishbrony1988 / @IrishbronyKelly - Brony, clopper, depressed gaming youtuber, not a pedophile, lol look at his nose

GrainKiller

So I am!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 962734
Is Graeme hinting towards him thinking about raping women or something
Did he get exempt from sex-ed because teachers knew Graeme wouldn't get laid ever? I had to reread that Tweet to figure what exactly he said. Graeme failed English class in Secondary, so he did.
That tweet is fucking ominous and raises way too many disturbing questions. How did he come to "no way to much" about such things? Does he have a webcam hidden in his brother's room?
Graeme uses the right eye to spy on his brother. Always wondered why it looks away from the camera during videos, so I do.

KawaiiFarms

*teleports behind you* "..so I am"
kiwifarms.net

GrainKiller

So I am!
kiwifarms.net
Amazing. I can only imagine what sort of traps he'd set up... probably a tripwire that drops his stash of dirty diapers onto you.
Robbers falling in fossilized dog shit, a tape repeating noises of his brother having sex, Graeme's big nose hoovering the thieves. The possibilities are endless!

Edit: Graeme whines about wanting a girlfriend and being single.
1570551989608.png
1570552007379.png

Graeme posted warnings about KF. Probably trying to stop his friends from seeing the weird shit Graeme's done.
1570579044126.png

Last edited:

Plasmapheresis

anime avatars in current millennium
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I'd blocked that from my brain. I remembered that I'd read it before when I opened the link. Bless you, you are a stronger kiwi than I

View attachment 966144View attachment 966145View attachment 966146View attachment 966147
Hard to believe the first tweet comes from someone in their early 30's, so it is. Graeme tries using the "I am here for you" card so people would talk to him. He also tweets about twilight and having anxiety attacks, so he does.
11pm is oddly specific

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino