Grand Theft Auto - Yep, I've been drinkin' again...

Favorite GTA?

• Grand Theft Auto

Votes: 10 2.2%
  • Grand Theft Auto: London 1969

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto 2

Votes: 26 5.7%
  • Grand Theft Auto III

Votes: 50 11.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Votes: 149 32.7%
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Votes: 181 39.8%
  • Grand Theft Auto: Advanced

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Votes: 19 4.2%
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

Votes: 16 3.5%
  • Grand Theft Auto IV

Votes: 117 25.7%
  • Episodes From Liberty City (The Lost & Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony)

Votes: 42 9.2%
  • Grand Theft Auto V

Votes: 94 20.7%
  • Grand Theft Auto: Online

Votes: 27 5.9%
  • My Mother's My Sister!

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

The Last Stand

I don't want to sound racist, but...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm guessing it has something to do with this.

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 4.20.24 PM.png

If this is their way of handling clickbait, they're going about it the wrong way.

X Pac Heat

Go back to reddit, fed.
kiwifarms.net
Every element of the basic gameplay in GTA3/VC/SA is worse than IV. Combat, driving, police ai in chases. There's a reason most people went straight to cheats in the PS2 games.

Counterpoint: The fact there are barely any fun cheats in GTA IV/GTA V is another reason why it's fucking boring shit, not just the laughable mission structure and weak ass overreliance on narrative.

capitalBBustard

Who is this man?
kiwifarms.net
Counterpoint: The fact there are barely any fun cheats in GTA IV/GTA V is another reason why it's fucking boring shit, not just the laughable mission structure and weak ass overreliance on narrative.
Combat and chases are shit in the old games, but you can eg spawn a tank or a jet. This makes the combat still terrible, but atleast you have eg a tank or a jet.

Great counterpoint. 4-4 tie.

TVStactic

kiwifarms.net
They're shit in the new games too. So it's more like 4-3 in my favor.
not to mention scripted AF, on GTA5 and 4 the car will literally have a invincibility phase once it's health reach a specific number, if you cheat with trainers then the car will ghost it's way into the next sequence if you don't get a mission failed because important npc killed.

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he has a real job, it's called GTA Researcher...
there is a Vadim M video where he says that, i can't seem to find it but he says that with a smug tone that is his voice.
so yeah, it's a real job... kek
He's a Bully themed channel.

X Pac Heat

Go back to reddit, fed.
kiwifarms.net
he has a real job, it's called GTA Researcher...
there is a Vadim M video where he says that, i can't seem to find it but he says that with a smug tone that is his voice.
so yeah, it's a real job... kek
Vadim M actually does GTA Research, and probably whatever money he makes from Youtube is enough to live with in Russia or whatever Eastern European country he lives in.

SWEGTA just kind of makes rant videos about Ned Luke and how much GTA/Red Dead Online suck ass cause they're never going to do another Bully. Although maybe that changed, I didn't know he did a face reveal. Woof.

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unrelated to GTA, but Rockstar related:

LA Noire and Max Payne 3 +DLC were quietly reinstated on Steam for purchase. Midnight Club 2 as well after three or so years. Then removed again.

Midnight Club: LA Complete Edition was quietly reinstated on Xbox Live. Why was it delisted in the first place? Licensing?

If you want it digitally, snag it ASAP for $15. It's backwards compatible as well. Not back on PSN, so this is likely an accident.

White Devil

As in this world there are degrees of evils
kiwifarms.net
Unrelated to GTA, but Rockstar related:

LA Noire and Max Payne 3 +DLC were quietly reinstated on Steam for purchase. Midnight Club 2 as well after three or so years. Then removed again.

Midnight Club: LA Complete Edition was quietly reinstated on Xbox Live. Why was it delisted in the first place? Licensing?

If you want it digitally, snag it ASAP for $15. It's backwards compatible as well. Not back on PSN, so this is likely an accident.
Max Payne 3 worth getting? Always heard it was so-so but I never got to try it.

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Max Payne 3 worth getting? Always heard it was so-so but I never got to try it.
I haven't played it, but it looks like Max Payne refined with the refinements GTA IV brought. Aiming and cover. Sure, get it. DLC is free as well.

It even has Matrix like bullet time.

The Last Stand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having not played the first two, I thought it was a great action game, bullet time and gunplay were very satisfying.

I just want to know what's taking them so long to make the game backwards compatible for Xbox consoles.
I'd say licensing issues but R* owns the rights to Max Payne 3 I believe. Remedy owns the rights to the first two. (Reminds me, I should try Control.)

I was confused when even Table Tennis was BC but Max Payne 3 wasn't.

While they're at it, make the DLC on console free as well.