Greatest Hits - In lieu of fresh content I thought we'd share some of Phil's Greatest Hits.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Proof that Phil has been obnoxiously smacking his lips like tard who lacks any manners for a very long time, possibly his whole life. I wish his mother and Angelo had smacked Phil every time he did it as a child, and nip that shit right in the bud.
It’s a symptom of - and I swear I’m not making this up - tardive diskenesia. It may just be another autistic stimming reaction, like his meowing.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s a symptom of - and I swear I’m not making this up - tardive diskenesia. It may just be another autistic stimming reaction, like his meowing.
I dunno, it feels more like something he does to try to look intelligent, like he's considering his options. Or maybe it's one of those pause things they teach autists to do to inject thinking time into a conversation so they don't make such tards of themselves, blurting random shit out?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, it feels more like something he does to try to look intelligent, like he's considering his options. Or maybe it's one of those pause things they teach autists to do to inject thinking time into a conversation so they don't make such tards of themselves, blurting random shit out?
A 100% success!

Tags
None