Greatest Lolcow factory -

M

MG 620

kiwifarms.net
In recent years it used to be the brony communities. I wonder where all that autism will go now the friendship is no longer so magic?

• Agree
Reactions: Shokew and RE 374

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the graffiti scene produces a lot of nut jobs.
They're not cows in the traditional sense on account of how violent they can be, but good Lord does that community encourage the absolute worst behavior.

Any competitive creative scene will do that, IMO

• Informative
Reactions: Alex Poulos

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
UFO and paranormal communities
I tend to agree and would add in any community of conspiracy theorists communities on terms of sheer concentration of crazy.

In terms of most content I would say YouTube, especially youtubers who were popular for a short time or had a one-off video that was successful. The sheer arrogance and lack of self awareness usually translates to hilarious results.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
SomethingAwful. Not only because of their spergs like Shmorky and HBomberguy but their spergs made other sperg websites. 4Chan was an ADTRW outgrowth. Reddit for GBS. They were way ahead of the rest of the internet in breeding internet nutcases. Shit, they invented the word "troon" and were the ones who first found and failtrolled Chris.

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
The NMRA (National Model Railroad Association). While l this infamous organization goes under the radar the members are known for Chris-Chan tantrums. Examples include:
Ordering an English Modeler to "Get your motherfucking Thomas the Tank Engine shit out of this convention now!" (The English modeler had a layout that modeled a National Coal Board Colliery layout)
Reading Rod Stewart the Riot Act before he sees your famous model railroad (For those who don't know Rod Stewart is a huge model Railroad fan who has a magnificent layout.)
Reading a bunch of children the riot act because they dared look in the direction of your layout.
Banning people under the age of 30 from seeing your model railroad despite your layout being part of the tour they paid money to go on.
Tard Raging and then flipping a model railroad over because the layout has a model of PettyCoat Junction station complete with the pretty girls skinny dipping in the water tower.

And there's so much more.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trains are really quite a tard magnet, the world over. I hear there are some pretty serious train spergs in japan too but I'd expect no less from glurrius nippon.
There's an exceptional fellow who pops up at Panera in my town from time to time and puts on train themed puppet shows in the seating area. He's even got models of different trains that he lays out on the table around him.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino