Greatest Lolcow factory -

Large

kiwifarms.net
Trains are really quite a tard magnet, the world over. I hear there are some pretty serious train spergs in japan too but I'd expect no less from glurrius nippon.
There's an exceptional fellow who pops up at Panera in my town from time to time and puts on train themed puppet shows in the seating area. He's even got models of different trains that he lays out on the table around him.
🚂🚃🚞🚋🚎🚍🚝🚊🚄🚅🚆🚇🚈🚉

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lolcow factory is a locations or communities that has a tendency to produce lolcows. In my opinion one of the greatest lolcow factories is of course youtube (exhibit a: the entire "internet famous section")
Old man jizz!

Reactions: Bees
J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
Trains are really quite a tard magnet, the world over. I hear there are some pretty serious train spergs in japan too but I'd expect no less from glurrius nippon.
There's an exceptional fellow who pops up at Panera in my town from time to time and puts on train themed puppet shows in the seating area. He's even got models of different trains that he lays out on the table around him.
In case you've never seen it before, Train Simulator on Steam has been notorious for years for having a ridiculous amount of expensive DLC, because train spergs.
Go ahead, check out the Steam page and click "See all" under the DLC, scroll to the bottom, and look at the "Add all DLC to cart" price.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In case you've never seen it before, Train Simulator on Steam has been notorious for years for having a ridiculous amount of expensive DLC, because train spergs.
Go ahead, check out the Steam page and click "See all" under the DLC, scroll to the bottom, and look at the "Add all DLC to cart" price.
That's like 10K! JFC! ninja'd
Holy hell, man. That's like Star Citizen level shit.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speds and lolcows are different. For me, events that have been the biggest lolcow factories have been the battles between nerds and SJWs - Gamergate, Comicsgate, Weeb Wars, all have produced numerous cows on both sides.

Tumblr is a haven for them, and certainly encourages lolcalves into lolcowdom, but it also is a lot of stupid teenagers that will grow out of it. Troon activists are almost all lolcows, as the Rat King amply demonstrates, but that's because troons are lolcows, and the activists (well, 'activists') are the loudest of them. Twitter doesn't so much produce lolcows as allow them to thrive and spread their toxicity.

I'd say the best incubators or factories, though, are hugbox forums like ResetEra, PULL, Metafilter, Something Awful, certain subreddits and fan forums where the extermination of wrongthink leads to an expotential explosion of exceptionalism. They're inevitably focussed on the extreme sides of the political spectrum (though the ones I've listed are all heavily identitarian), they steadily shed their normal members, and they end up with concentrated autists who simultaneously think they're the part of the best forum there is that is also completely corrupted by whatever groups they regard as their nemeses.

The most prominent users and moderators of these places either start as lolcows, or become so as the hugbox tightens and they don't escape because they need to keep up. They also inevitably advocate more and more violence over whatever angers them, from politics to a computer game to the colour of a Pokemon, while staying safely hidden behind their keyboard. It's how you get death threats over headcanons and discussion of bombing entire states for safety.

Rikka Takarada 2

I can't access my old account
kiwifarms.net
Lots of anime and TV communities are full of them - with Steven Universe standing out in the latter case (hounding someone to near-suicide and getting the actual creator of the show telling you to stfu, all because you thought their fanart of a character made them too thin, is a high bar for a community as a whole to jump).

Dr. Ricearoni

This isn't even my most autistic form
kiwifarms.net
When I was a younger lad I lived in a small town that was covered in train tracks because all the trains from the county passed through it for some reason or another. They were all over the place all the time and tards would gather around from everywhere in this spot across the street from our house that was apparently some sort of train park, which is to say there's a bench right by the tracks and a sign marking it as a park. Whenever trains would come through they'd stare at them like they found god and take pictures and videos like they're journalists archiving a tragedy.

Hecate

My skin crawlith
kiwifarms.net
trumps campaign and entire time in office. I've never seen one man upset so many different people across the entire political and economic spectrum. though I guess it would be fair to say that none of this would have been possible without the internet.
so my real answer is the internet. I mean, did lolcows even exist before mass communication? only ones I can really think of were cult leaders and authors, and I'd argue those kinds of people were pretty rare considering you needed at least some kind of skill in order to influence others.

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
trumps campaign and entire time in office. I've never seen one man upset so many different people across the entire political and economic spectrum. though I guess it would be fair to say that none of this would have been possible without the internet.
so my real answer is the internet. I mean, did lolcows even exist before mass communication? only ones I can really think of were cult leaders and authors, and I'd argue those kinds of people were pretty rare considering you needed at least some kind of skill in order to influence others.
Considering the criterias to be a lolcow state that they need to be shameless public figures, I don't think anyone outside of royalty could have been eligible. If someone in a community started being an obnoxious idiot, nobody outside of the community would likely ever hear about it, and they'd be much more likely to get their ass kicked than they would today.

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
Gaiaonline. It's dying, but still houses whiny naysayers that cling to the site.

AniRP.

GameFAQs forums. Mainly Pokemon and Smash boards.

A Humble Ewok

I'm much more humble than you would understand.
kiwifarms.net
  • Media/Franchise Fandoms
  • Political Communities/Activism
  • Sex/Fetish communities (would count things like Incels in here)
  • Celebrities (including regular and e-celeb)
Probably 90% of cows/cow heavy communities will be this or some kind of hybrid.

Some places that surprisingly lack cows (or just go unnoticed)
  • Religious groups
  • Music Scenes
  • Sports/Sports Fans
  • Active and DIY Hobbys (though someone did bring up trains earlier)

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
The FGC (fighting game community). You really just need to see a video or two to understand what I mean

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Anywhere where fandoms fester - especially Tumblr, Reddit, Amino, YouTube, 4/8/whatever-chan, Twitter, Facebook, you name it - they're everywhere - LOLs are forever; well, when they actually are, of course.

Even this actually fucking awesome place; this place is actually fucking awesome because this place is not as awful to be on as any of those examples, however.

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised this thread has gone on for this long without even a passing mention of Channel Awesome.

The "TGWTG" tag doesn't exist in this board for no reason--seriously, I swear everyone who has been involved in that fucking shitshow of a site (except for maybe Brad Jones) has gone full lolcow in one way or another. Even people like Latza who tried and failed to set foot there has (or at least once had) a bit of the 'tism in them.

I mean, fuck, people used to think MarzGurl was too boring to be a cow and here we are now (hey, that rhymed).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino