Greediest Lolcow? -

whatever I feel like

Flu Friendly Furby
kiwifarms.net
Shocked to have no mention of Narcissus so far. Sits around doing nothing all day, cancer to the community, wants free soy.

Not so much in the money sense but in the little bitch who demands to get his way sense I would say that MovieBob is up there.

Reactions: Nurse Ratchet
DSP. Constantly e-begging for money and somehow his freaking paypigs shell out. 2k$ for a cat reveal??? People are retarded and DSP is milking it and whining for more.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris and ADF are absolute pigs, but they’re also manchildren - they’re greedy, but they’re mentally around 6-10 years old. Any 6-year-old would act like that if you told them they could just get toy money off strangers.

Greta and Nina defrauded people, but that was really just one scam that they rode out as long as they could. Their vice isn’t greed so much as a lack of conscience.

Slingblade gets my vote, because he just begs shamelessly and constantly. Nothing happens without him wondering how he can use it as an excuse to beg.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
For context, this is a funny soundbite, but I think he was being facetious and playing up the horrible stereotype. There's another one floating around where he says 'welcome to banworld, if you're never gonna donate, gtfo'. I think, again, he was just being extra on purpose.

Wings of Redemption is way up there on the list just because of how blatant and hostile he is about it. He makes it very clear he hates his audience and only tolerates them for money. Even DSP puts in more effort at pretending he's giving his watchers something of value.
Wings doesn't hate his audience at all. I watch him (through Leen) whenever a new video drops. He thanks his audience at the end of almost every stream, he lets troll shit go on the screen, he has real tawk segments with them. He rarely if ever complains about the money he makes on a stream, even acknowledges how much of them are charge-backs without really getting upset.

I would say he gets truly tahxic whenever he plays with shitty people on rainbow and he is pretty ban heavy, but that comes with the territory. #carrieddiamond

I don't think Wings is a contender for greediest person by a long shot. LTG is greedier. He isn't in the same financial straits as someone like DSP (who wins my nomination, btw), for example: Wings's modular home is just about paid off, his vehicles are paid off (kind of?) and he seems to be doing alright. Though he bitches just like anyone else about small money things that pop up, like having to replace his AC.

DSP on the other hand is a flabby, uncalculating piece of shit that wished on a monkey's paw for $100k+ a year and internet fame, and has been paying for it ever since, degrading himself on a daily basis for quarters from his army of wheelchairs. Homeless & divorced saga fucking when.

Hitagi Senjougahara

Those who get fooled are partially at fault.
kiwifarms.net
It's a tough choice between Wings, DSP and Chris. But in the end I would most likely say it's Chris due to the fact that his greed and unwarranted self-importance were sparked by his parents while the other two got them sparked from their own "achievements" if they can be called that.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Wings doesn't hate his audience at all. I watch him (through Leen) whenever a new video drops. He thanks his audience at the end of almost every stream, he lets troll shit go on the screen, he has real tawk segments with them. He rarely if ever complains about the money he makes on a stream, even acknowledges how much of them are charge-backs without really getting upset.
Wings appreciates his actual fans. The problem is that's like 1% of his watchers because it's a near requisite that you're a paypig or you would have been banned at some point. And the only way to get Wingo's attention to get unbanned is by giving him $3+.

He has stopped openly begging and complaining about shekels for the most part since his surgery, though. That excludes Wings from the elite DSP tier of e-beggars.

Wings is more shameful now for beating the weight loss surgery and being the worst, laziest liar I've ever heard.

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Becky Gerber. Lazy cunt is always e-begging for money to go to Disney/buy cheaply made but overpriced dresses and handbags (BUT SHE’S TOTALLY A MAN U GUIS REEEEEEEEE)/order takeout/purchase weed.

The bitch claimed she needed money to pay for her CANCER TREATMENTS (she didn’t actually have cancer, just precancerous cells) and then happily announced she was going to Disney after the “treatment money” was raised.

She’s always bitching about how awful and abusive her parents are but yet wastes no time accepting money and gifts from them.

She may not be the greediest but she’s sure up there.

NumberingYourState

REAL MEN Fuck Up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to say DSP because he had no "gotcha" moment that brought him to terms financially, and in character he had no "aha" moment to mentally grow past fifteen. Even by sixteen a normal person has already had a sense of fiscal responsibility, even those who have developed a bad spending habit can figure out when to call it quits. Reality is pitting against him harder than a cum cam or TMZ-tier catfishing scandal could. The fact his work partners were the most "adult friends" he'd ever have, and in spite of that he had no respect for their personal time or well being, all boiled down to self centered narcissism and greed. If he wasn't such a greedy, lazy, and manipulative fat fuck who's easily manipulated himself he wouldn't have been spending his life savings on micro transactions.

• Agree
Reactions: Thumb Butler

Thumb Butler

"Make America Great Again"... oh!
kiwifarms.net
DSP, because of the insane amount of money he spend on digital garbage, paid for by retarded paypigs.

Tags
None