Gregory Logan Ramos / Shadilay Strangler - Trigger the Libs, Own the Libs, Strangle the Libs

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
in this video, he absolutely owns the libtards at his school on gun control until they SILENCE him.

i didnt watch the whole thing but the little rant at the very end (the screen goes black) is pretty telling about the kid's mental state. he is stumbling to move from one skeptic
catch phrase to the next as if he is unable to come up with a coherent thought on his own.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Was sort of hoping for something more than a weeb with no friends.
Who else would match the description of teenaged frogfucker who murders his mom?

This is why the Shots Fired board exists. So we can show the world the only kind of person who does edgelord bullshit like shoot up a school or strangle their mother over fucking Good Boy Points is a pathetic faggot who will only be mocked for their actions.

AltisticRight

Matt Jarbo is not the father.
kiwifarms.net
He's 15. Are you saying he started watching and became a fan of boring, smug Sargon at age 11?

It's highly likely he hasn't watched all of TWIS, despite having that many videos in the playlist, or that he binged watched them. Maybe binge watching them is what drove him to kill his own mother.
Good point. Or... he was groomed from the age of 11, fusing his desire for ethnics in gaming journalism, hatred of women, and need for recycled /pol/ memes.

Archive of the Pastebin because Pastebin absolutely does take down information and I wish people would stop using it.

Code:
INFO FOUND AS OF 11/18/18
All accounts listed still live as of above date

Yep, I have the entire Pastebin archived in the post too, should have used the "code" stuff but I suck shit at formatting, thanks.

I thought it was interesting the image he used for 'Gamers Rise Up' is from Evangelion and the woman in it, Asuka, got strangled just after that frame.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_End_of_Evangelion#Plot

Also that Veeh is into 'shota' and 'reverse rape', i.e. older women molesting young boys. On the Killstream they speculated that maybe the Shadilay Strangler had similar sexual fetishes.

Also they pointed out Shitrat's Mom should watch her back.
Yep, the strangulation stuff. More than one person picked up on that...

The killstream community takes 100% rightful credit, I simply pieced stuff I found online together so information is more condensed.
All hail the killstream!

Kind of disappointing that this kid didn't have a larger social footprint. The mere association with Sargon's kikle is funny, but not funny enough.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If we assume he didn't just binge watch TWIS (I'd rather get strangled to death), and he didn't just autistically add every single video to a fucking playlist, we may infer the following:
He's 15. Are you saying he started watching and became a fan of boring, smug Sargon at age 11?

It's highly likely he hasn't watched all of TWIS, despite having that many videos in the playlist, or that he binged watched them. Maybe binge watching them is what drove him to kill his own mother.
New videos get automatically added to the playlist when Sargon puts them in, and it updates the playlist no matter what channel its saved on. (Source: I've saved playlists on youtube and they get updated even when I haven't watched anything on the channel they came from in a while.)

It doesn't prove how many videos he watched of Sargon's at all, only that he was a big enough fan to want to save those for a later date.

wes

kiwifarms.net
Archived version from the 18th. Link still works, but having the archived version included doesn't hurt.

You know, for someone doing so poorly in school, he was taking a decent amount of honors and AP classes. Hell, the math class in question was algebra 2, a higher level than most HS sophomores take.
Algebra II is usually 10th grade in my experience, but maybe Florida is ass-backwards. Taking honors classes isn't the same as doing well in honors classes either. Some kids can accidentally get into honors classes and coast by for the first year of them, but sophomore year and AP classes in general are where the mass culling begins and the workload isn't something that can be procrastinated on. Suddenly the kid is failing, and they fuck off to normal curriculum classes where they don't need to put in effort.

Judging by all of his other main classes being honors besides algebra, the Pillsbury Doughboy probably was shit at math and it could've been something that he had a complex over. Considering he was above-average in everything else, I imagine he couldn't smuckle his way through geometry class.