Lolcow Gregory Raymond Buell / Greg Buell / Greg Lovestar / Greg Windcar Buell + Much More - Inventor of Electric Windmill Car, Observed by CIA, Wishes to Cure Cancer With Harem of Dr. Wives

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.
P

PT 404

kiwifarms.net
ie5.PNG

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
went to the amazon page of his latest book. clicked on the back cover to read the summary. found this instead:

upload_2018-10-12_14-5-11.png

fyi: his youtube is mostly of random footage from around town and he is not very verbose. most of what he says is jibberish.

also, it seems that he's fixed his teeth recently:

upload_2018-10-12_14-11-21.png

he's a hero and will be my next avatar. dibs.

Angry New Ager

This *is* my scary Halloween userpic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Old-school kooks like this are a dying breed. Good find!

That said, schizophrenia's a bitch. The age of onset is often in the late teens or early 20s (during the developmental period when the brain is rearranging itself). So he may not have been afflicted with it yet when he married his ex-wife at age 17, but he would have been 20 when his younger daughter was born in December 1967, and by 1971 (age 24) he'd apparently gone full-blown and left his family behind.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I skimmed through some of his 2009 ramblings, during which he had a lot to say about John Lennon, Yoko Ono, Paul McCartney, and George W. Bush.

Also, he graced us with this piece of digital artwork. Very powerful.

obvano.jpg

It might not make much sense until you notice Blue Mountain Arts, Inc. and Jay Leno. Then you realize, it still doesn't make sense.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, a classic lolcow. No left vs right politics, no degeneracy. Just pure and simple oddity to laugh at.

Feels good.

It's a crying shame that Gene Ray (The world's wisest human and inventor of the Timecube theory, dontchya know!) has passed on, because a deathmatch of intellect livestream between these two would have torn the Internet itself apart.