• Discuss.
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Featured Greta Gustava Martela / Kjel Anderson & Nina/Niraj ChaubalStole $350k+ from Trans Lifeline, kill count of 2+ from negligence, Founders of Sisterwood/La Zorra.

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by CatParty, Aug 9, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

?

If you really had to who would you sex?

1. Greta

1.8%
  2. Cheese Feta

7.9%
  3. Pajeet

4.7%
  4. Null

92.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Trans LifeLine
  1. Yep. I think there’s also an element of stubbornness about it. “Fuck you, at least you can’t take this from me!” Even though the dream of a troon commune is clearly dead.

• Winner Winner x 3
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. While it makes for a less entertaining thread, I'm glad it happened.

That's what you get, motherfucker.

• Agree Agree x 13
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  3. There's also the fact that like most deranged troons, Kjel has violent fantasies of doing battle against the fascists and jackbooted goons of the tranphobic state. Just look at how he installed that insane fortified gate at his old house, the dude thinks that he's going to go out in a blaze of glory at a fortified compound, like troon Waco.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Not an original thought between this lot. It's pretty tragic when you're almost 50 and still singing the ACAB song.

upload_2019-2-12_19-33-40.png upload_2019-2-12_19-34-28.png upload_2019-2-12_19-35-26.png upload_2019-2-12_19-36-17.png upload_2019-2-12_19-36-49.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. "My life would be better with all the cops edited out"

A very true statement in his case. In the feudal criminal archary that would exist with no police, Kjel would have been murdered by neighbors before he'd have had a chance to fully troon out. And being dead is better than an existance as a invert-dicked freak in a dress injecting horsepiss.

• Agree Agree x 17
    Ghostse

Ghostse Former Waffle SS

kiwifarms.net
  6. After Greta showed up at Null’s house, I think it’s pretty obvious that she only hates police because she’s not the police.

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Nah, she just hates that the police in most of the country, like where she did that, would probably give her at least a night in a cell, and a prosecutor might decide to press charges to discourage this sort of Californian bullshit from spreading.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Splendid Meat Sticks

Splendid Meat Sticks Castigat ridendo mores
    True & Honest Fan Lolcow TV Captain

kiwifarms.net
  8. Look at how carefully this picture was composed. Gun, tranny bat, NAZI KICKIN' BOOTS, dude weed lmao, and dog for cute points all in one picture. Kjel is ever the ultimate teenage edgelord. Good thing for them that they cut a hole in their box otherwise they might die of carbon monoxide poisoning after smoking themselves to sleep and leaving the propane heater on.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    break these cuffs

break these cuffs M113A3 Super Gavin enthusiast

kiwifarms.net
  9. Its been my experience that people who have "negative experiences" with law enforcement tend to be people who most wouldn't classify as "upstanding and respectable members of society" and are usually the reason those experiences were "negative". When you act like a self-centered gender special twat waffle, disrespect the police, and don't comply with their commands, then of course you're going to have a negative experience. And maybe try obeying the law and don't drive like an asshole, then you won't even have to deal with the police. It's a pretty simple fucking concept.

• Agree Agree x 23
    The Dude

The Dude Just a Dude, dude...
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I guess the Golden Rule isn't taught at school these days... or has it been cast into the problematic bin too?

• Feels Feels x 6
    Wallace

Wallace Cram it in me, baby!

kiwifarms.net
  11. It's problematic to be respectful and helpful to bigots and transphobes, it's not like you can change their minds by being civil to them

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    andr0id psycho sho(ker

andr0id psycho sho(ker I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!

kiwifarms.net
  12. Right... What was I thinking?

• Feels Feels x 2
    Wallace

Wallace Cram it in me, baby!

kiwifarms.net
  13. It's like when someone constantly complains about getting terrible service at restaurants or other places they go, you are 100% of the time looking at a complete piece of shit who treats everyone like garbage, and you should avoid that person.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  14. Given how aggressive, domineering, and enchanted with fantasies of violence Kjel still is--after not only castration, but years on estrogen--it's no surprise to me that he had a lot of negative experiences with cops before he trooned out. The dude's a belligerent asshole who needs to control everybody around him as it is--can you imagine his attitude when he was still full of testosterone?

All of my old ex-tomcats calmed the fuck down, became total sweethearts, and quit being active nuisances once I got them snipped; too bad it doesn't work that well on humans.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Angry New Ager

Angry New Ager CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."

kiwifarms.net
  15. Like the old saying goes, if you run into somebody who's an asshole, you ran into somebody who's an asshole. If you run into people who are assholes all day, odds are the problem isn't them.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    thx1138

thx1138 Are you now, or have you ever been?

kiwifarms.net
  16. I didn’t know the kid was special needs. Greta really is a shit.
    Remember, ladies, if a cis man publicly declares he finds trans women unattractive, in private he’ll turn out to be asexual.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. That claim may only be Kiwi headcanon and this just may be a bad photo? Not sure if it is based on anything else. He looks normal in other pictures.

kid.PNG

The last we hear about the kid is from this interview with Greta where she claims that when she transitioned, she "was divorced and raising a son alone". Which sounds like bullshit to me. If so, where is the kid now? I'm not sure if we have any further info as it has been a few years since I read the bulk of this thread. Just learned something from this interview that was new to me: Greta was raised Mormon! Did not know that...

http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/m/APParticle.php?AID=53462&i=2&s=

This flickr account (nice job, Greta, in killing off your dead life...) has some decent insight into Kjel's life pre-transition.

ETA: Just realized that these pics are 14 years old, so Kjel's transition to Greta may have happened after the kid moved out on his own. However, there is nothing I am aware of that indicates that Greta remained in his life in any way. She certainly never posts about him.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/scrondle/

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Von Wolf Demon

Von Wolf Demon Wax me my girly balls!

kiwifarms.net
  18. Greta being raised Mormon isn’t too surprising to me, a lot of them are anti-government militia types and she probably just replaced the feds with the police as villains.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Greta trooned out in 2013. There are occasional references to his son on his FB page prior to that. When Nina was detained by ICE, the son posted about it on his own FB page, so there is some ongoing contact. iirc, Nina has also posted about him in the past.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Agree Agree x 2
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. that's worrying. Maybe Greta will try to troon out his son, next?

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    andr0id psycho sho(ker

andr0id psycho sho(ker I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.