Greta Gustava Martela / Kjel Anderson & Nina/Niraj Chaubal - Stole $350k+ from Trans Lifeline, kill count of 2+ from negligence, Founders of Sisterwood/La Zorra.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
I'd unironically suggest that.

The police would just arrest the burglar - TLL will cut his dick off and convince him it's a good thing, a much more severe punishment.

then to the Troony Phantom zone? .. a half buried shipping container in the desert with nothign but an uninstalled toilet?

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
Interesting, Nina is listed as an owner on the Tehachapi property, but Greta/Kjell is not.
kinda wonder if any of that has to do with pauper-shielding against paying back TLL
I don't know how they structured that (if Greta and nina are equally on the hook) -- maybe Gret is making sure he is brokish on paper or doesn't have property of record for a lien to attach
or maybe it's like Nina takes the lien exposure so Greta can still operate -- dunno

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful holiday treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
..Am I mistaken, or they listed Trans Life Line as an alternative to the POLICE??

Next time someone break in my house I know who I'm gonna call. TLL obviously
This may be a reference to the fact TLL made it explicit early on that they will not call the police on someone who calls in threatening suicide/self harm without the other party's consent. TLL believes that law enforcement has such a strong anti-trans bias that they can't and won't give suicidal members of their community the proper (as they define the word) treatment they need and deserve. This is part of a recurring theme that I'll expand on in a moment.

kinda wonder if any of that has to do with pauper-shielding against paying back TLL
I don't know how they structured that (if Greta and nina are equally on the hook) -- maybe Gret is making sure he is brokish on paper or doesn't have property of record for a lien to attach
or maybe it's like Nina takes the lien exposure so Greta can still operate -- dunno
When TLL finally booted Greta and Nina out of the organization (aside: I still chuckle about the press releasing announcing how the pair, "transitioned out" of TLL), they made it clear that they wouldn't be pursuing legal action. Similar to what I said above about law enforcement, the current TLL board insists that the legal system is stacked/prejudiced against the LGBTetc community in explaining why they wouldn't use legal remedies to ensure recovery of the embezzled funds. Instead, they believe Greta and Nina will voluntarily repay it within the promised time limit -- 5 or 10 years if I recall -- on the honor system. Given that the pair has no honor, TLL can expect to receive the same amount in recovered funds.

That, said there's any number of reasons why Nina is listed as the property owner. The fact she has the most stable work, and presumably credit, history of the pair is most plausible. Greta wanting to be able to grift without consequence, and without assets to pursue should someone actually try to pursue legal action, is equally plausible to a lesser degree. Finally, there's also the fact that Greta might be willing to have Nina take the fall or throw her under the bus should things go south. Long-time thread followers might remember when Nina was detained after a random Arizona checkpoint discovered issues with her legal status at the time. Although Nina eventually got released and subsequently reacquired legal status, there was plenty of speculation that Greta was willing to continue the TLL grift without Nina if necessary.

Greta still owed back child support when they first came on our radar, so that could be a reason to put things in Nina's name.
I'm not sure if there's a statute of limitations on recovering child support arrearages, but this is also a good reason for Greta to remain as judgement-proof as possible (i.e. have as few assets in her name as possible).

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net
When TLL finally booted Greta and Nina out of the organization (aside: I still chuckle about the press releasing announcing how the pair, "transitioned out" of TLL), they made it clear that they wouldn't be pursuing legal action. Similar to what I said above about law enforcement, the current TLL board insists that the legal system is stacked/prejudiced against the LGBTetc community in explaining why they wouldn't use legal remedies to ensure recovery of the embezzled funds. Instead, they believe Greta and Nina will voluntarily repay it within the promised time limit -- 5 or 10 years if I recall -- on the honor system. Given that the pair has no honor, TLL can expect to receive the same amount in recovered funds.

TLL leaving Greta and Nina on the "honor system" means that TLL can avoid further embarrassment and sweep the very clear embezzlement committed by their organization under the rug.

If they pursued legal action (or let the drama continue further in any direction) they would find that
- Nina and Greta don't actually own anything and have no legal value (no assets to seize/auction)
- People are much less likely to give to a "charity" that visibly cannot keep track of said money and the less news about TLL "losing" $400k, the better for them in the long run.

But they know that already, which is likely why they never pursued anything meaningful. Greta/Nina can keep the $400k they stole, as long as TLL keeps getting $1m+ a year for doing nothing - everyone on the board is going to be super happy about it.

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
TLL leaving Greta and Nina on the "honor system" means that TLL can avoid further embarrassment and sweep the very clear embezzlement committed by their organization under the rug.

If they pursued legal action (or let the drama continue further in any direction) they would find that
- Nina and Greta don't actually own anything and have no legal value (no assets to seize/auction)
- People are much less likely to give to a "charity" that visibly cannot keep track of said money and the less news about TLL "losing" $400k, the better for them in the long run.

But they know that already, which is likely why they never pursued anything meaningful. Greta/Nina can keep the $400k they stole, as long as TLL keeps getting $1m+ a year for doing nothing - everyone on the board is going to be super happy about it.

Its a wonderful compromise, really. Kjel & Ninaj keep the 400K they grifted, the TLL board doesn't have any donors leave or have to answer any uncomfortable questions about how they allowed it happen for years, and the only people who get hurt by the theft are suicidal trannies. And who cares about them away?

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
This may be a reference to the fact TLL made it explicit early on that they will not call the police on someone who calls in threatening suicide/self harm without the other party's consent. TLL believes that law enforcement has such a strong anti-trans bias that they can't and won't give suicidal members of their community the proper (as they define the word) treatment they need and deserve. This is part of a recurring theme that I'll expand on in a moment.

That's weird b/c the announcement they said including legal
"In January 2018, the Trans Lifeline Board of Directors launched an internal review into the financial transactions of the organization under the leadership of our founders. The Board concluded, with the advice of independent legal and financial professionals, that there had been significant spending of Trans Lifeline funds outside the scope of our mission and budget. The board took immediate action by removing the founders from the organization and began the process of recovering the diverted funds by all reasonable means, including legal."

now they did go on to say they would n't do criminal (I have my doubts when they said "We do not have the power to bring criminal charges," but a lien would be civil

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if there's a statute of limitations on recovering child support arrearages, but this is also a good reason for Greta to remain as judgement-proof as possible (i.e. have as few assets in her name as possible).
Depends where the arrearages are but most places there is no s.o.l., you're just going to owe that debt forever and even if the kid is 50 they can later come after you for it. So Shrek can run but he can't hide. If he ever ends up with money he's fucked and if he's actually caught willfully not paying, that's a felony too. They take the money and throw you in prison. If he's lucky, they're just glad to have this repulsive ogre out of their lives and won't pursue it, but if the child ever ended up on welfare because of the lack of support, the state can go after you instead. The state can really assfuck deadbeat dads like this dude.

Ghostse

kiwifarms.net
That's weird b/c the announcement they said including legal
"In January 2018, the Trans Lifeline Board of Directors launched an internal review into the financial transactions of the organization under the leadership of our founders. The Board concluded, with the advice of independent legal and financial professionals, that there had been significant spending of Trans Lifeline funds outside the scope of our mission and budget. The board took immediate action by removing the founders from the organization and began the process of recovering the diverted funds by all reasonable means, including legal."

now they did go on to say they would n't do criminal (I have my doubts when they said "We do not have the power to bring criminal charges," but a lien would be civil

The don't have the power to bring criminal charges, but they do have the power (and the duty) to report the fraud to the relevant authorities, who can then proceed file charges and to dead-to-rights nail their asses to the floorboards.

Last edited:

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
The don't have the power to bring criminal charges, but they do have the power (and the duty) to report the fraud to the relevant authorities, who can then proceed file charges and to dead-to-rights nail their asses to the floorboards.
A legal duty or a moral duty?

Not sarcasm, I honestly have no idea.

Grand Fucktard

kiwifarms.net
That's a good point - they are sort of taking a dodge there using technical vs common parlance
it's the AG that has the power to bring charges (that's the nature of the criminal jutice system -- THE PEOPLE vs), but they do have the power to lodge a criminal complaint

It's just sort of ridiculous to say "we dont' have the power to press charges"" meaning it in the technical sense since that's always true for private entities (except antifa I suppose with their summary judgements via moletov ")

they are skirting* the issue

Skirting!!?! transphobe!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's kinda like justifying not calling the paramedics b/c you don't have any medical training

Last edited:

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful holiday treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Its a wonderful compromise, really. Kjel & Ninaj keep the 400K they grifted, the TLL board doesn't have any donors leave or have to answer any uncomfortable questions about how they allowed it happen for years, and the only people who get hurt by the theft are suicidal trannies. And who cares about them away?
Not to mention the people that donate to TLL won't care anyways. When (non-Kiwi) folks tried to use social media to tell people TLL was a scam, they were dismissed as haters, transphobes, Kiwis, or Kiwi White Knights 🛡️ and few people if any believed what was being said because they were "feels over reals" folks or people that go solely by the name and think they really are helping transgendered people more than they actually are.

hat's weird b/c the announcement they said including legal
Thanks for pointing this out. If I recall the discussion here at the time this happened, someone may have stated that this part of the press release was carefully/deliberately written to keep TLL from dealing with unwanted federal scrutiny and negative optics. After all, it would look bad for any nonprofit organization not to publicly say something to the effect of, "We will use every avenue possible to recover the missing funds," because people might wonder why a nonprofit that publicly announced embezzled funds wouldn't make every reasonable effort to get the money back if it could.

That said, TLL's board did eventually tip their hand that the organization wouldn't initiate/pursue legal action because of their perceived anti-trans bias in the legal system. This may have also been where they stated their preference for "restorative justice" in that the board was satisfied that Greta and Nina promising they'd pay the money back sufficiently resolved the matter.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

A board of directors has a fiduciary duty to the corporation. Just letting some creeps steal money from it and doing nothing pretty certainly breaches that duty, but without other shareholders, who has standing to complain? There are donors, but anyone who donated to anything run by Kjel is too cucked, stupid, or willfully blind ever to do anything.

Sonichu-choo trainwreck

kiwifarms.net
The are perpetuating trans on trans abuse by shielding abusers which is very common

Zachstatistics can be used to show that at least 20 out of every 10 relationships end b/c of an abusive ex (each one says it was the other one, so 20 abusers in 10 relationships...except for poly , that's more)

usually this abuse is so bad it requires a gofundme to finance the move and/or self-care. Sometimes the abuse victim can't do anything but smoke pot and play on the computer for years after

Ghostse

kiwifarms.net

A moral duty to be sure.

As @AnOminous said, the BoD is bound to manage fiances of the coorporation correctly. And since its a non-profit, I'm sure there's additional expectations on the Board to prevent using the non-profit as a personal piggy bank. IIRC, I believe some jursidictions make it a crime to know about fraud and not report it to the authorities.

But again:
Even if we assume the most hilarious outcome of Kjel and Niraj going to prison for a 5 to 10:
Kjel and Niraj get to sponge off the government for a decade while their street cred goes through the roof when they emerge from prison as convicted felons PERSECUTED BY THE GOVERNMENT FOR RUNNING A TRANNY SUICIDE HOTLINE.
Those two hulking fatsacks are forced upon a prison of women for their sentence, which I'm pretty sure qualifies as "cruel and unusual" punishment.
But most destructively, donors flee TLL and start donating their money to a organization that actually stops trannies from killing themselves.