Greta Gustava Martela / Kjel Anderson & Nina/Niraj Chaubal - Stole $350k+ from Trans Lifeline, kill count of 2+ from negligence, Founders of Sisterwood/La Zorra.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Imago

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the companies that provides imagery to Mapbox took pictures of El Zorro recently. They are blurry and two years too late, but here they are:

El Zorro 2021.PNG

Preop:

Pre El Zorro.PNG

Postop:

Post El Zorro.PNG

That black object south of the container; Is that a car or a water tank?

Last edited:

Twrx

Obergruppenführer Green Bird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this violent freak really a veteran, and if so, is he utilizing the Women's Clinic at the VA?

He's Exhibit A for why (real women) vets don't - and definitely shouldn't - feel safe going to the VA for medical care.

It's absolute insanity that severely mentally ill men are allowed to use medical facilities originally intended only for women vetetans. Many women vets suffer from severe PTSD due to being raped by male soldiers while on active duty, (Troons are also not biological women, so it makes no logical sense to allow them to be seen in any women's clinic - fuck their feelings, medicine is a science.)

This shit with the VA makes me feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Proof of what I'm saying:

Fucking Christ. I haven't kept in contact with the sole woman I served with, but I hope to God she doesn't have to deal with troons when she goes to the VA.

Von Wolf Demon

RIP Lola and Claire
kiwifarms.net
I believe about the time that Null received a visit from Greta, the latter was flexing about their military service that they completed before transitioning.

With Biden's executive order reversing Trump's and allowing transgendered military people to get services such as surgery and possibly hormone treatment from VA, it wouldn't surprise me if Greta decided to take full advantage and let the taxpayers fund that part of their life.

The bigger question might be how decent the quality of care is at the VA closest to Greta. In some places, the waiting lists are so long and/or the quality of care is so poor that eligible veterans avoid their local VA unless they have no choice.

Greta has already proven to be the belligerent type. If you recall, there was that incident where Greta & Nina asked for a personal army to leave negative online reviews for a vehicle repair business that didn't offer the service they needed and it was spun into a narrative of transgender discrimination that likely didn't exist.

1. Greta has already had surgery. The origin of "stinkditch". I have never heard Greta pine for further modifications other than being sad that there is nothing to be done about their massive manhands in the surgical quest for "smol". Shoulders, hands, and male pattern baldness... the three-headed demon of all troons obsessed with their body image.

2. I would imagine that Greta has excellent medical insurance through the company that Nina works for (haven't checked her linkedin recently, but haven't heard of any unemployment sagas either) and would have no reason to go to the VA for hormones. Even if there were cost savings, Greta doesn't seem to be terribly constrained by budgetary concerns (see TLL: entire accounting history) even when a move makes sense. It's Nina's money, what does Greta care?

While I know Greta loves the occasional "it's ma'am!" public freakout and get where your "stirring up shit at the VA" theory comes from, I think that extended time sitting around the Bakersfield VA waiting room with a bunch of vets rolling eyes at the giant "woman" in their midst would get old real quick. Also, ever been to a VA? Depressing as fuck. Greta likes the good things in life, especially when they are paid for by other people, in this case Nina and her employer. Much nicer to sit around waiting in some plush Santa Monica "trans-friendly" doctor's office.

Von Wolf Demon

RIP Lola and Claire
kiwifarms.net
Aloha, impoverished trans people! Greta and Nina have recently moved to Hilo, Hawai'i. I'm sure the people they grifted will be thrilled to see them living their best life!
Hilo05.pngHilo2.pngHilo1.png
Not much info on this, but I did notice that Nina now works for Cameo, I'm guessing remotely? Don't remember if we caught that before. Seems to be progressing in her career, while Greta is still a house"wife".

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
Aloha, impoverished trans people! Greta and Nina have recently moved to Hilo, Hawai'i. I'm sure the people they grifted will be thrilled to see them living their best life!
View attachment 2696936View attachment 2696937View attachment 2696938
Not much info on this, but I did notice that Nina now works for Cameo, I'm guessing remotely? Don't remember if we caught that before. Seems to be progressing in her career, while Greta is still a house"wife".

Hawaii is popular with bay area remotees. Hawaii is expensive but compared to bay area prices....not that out of line.

Also for those who don't know: Cameo is a platform that lets you get on a zoom call with your favorite famous people. There are 1 on 1 options and group chat.

Basically camwhores, but they keep their clothes on.

Do they still have the dogs that were tearing everything up and sent Greta to the emergency room?

I'm sure they've got portions of them.

Von Wolf Demon

RIP Lola and Claire
kiwifarms.net
Cameo: Went back and checked and we discussed Nina's Cameo job back in July 2020. I think some people had some wishful thinking that Nina was just a Cameowhore, but it is a real job, probably one that pays between 150-250k, at minimum. Nina throws people off as it is rare to find a ratking lolcow with a good work ethic who moves forward in their career. Also while the code on the backend of TLL may have been shit, it is possible that Nina is good at other elements of tech? Being an MTF troon will help get you in the door at a woke tech company, but it takes actual technical work to get the kind of promotions Nina has had the past few years. Nina seems like the kind of autist who can sit down and code all day without getting bored.

Hawai'i: Yeah, expensive as fuck, but not as bad as the Bay Area. Way more expensive than their place in Tehachapi, but I knew they would get tired of conservative small town life. Hilo makes sense: it's a college town and they won't be as judged as they would in Tehachapi. It rains a ton and is very different from the dry, volcanic west side of the Big Island, but they don't go out much and probably don't mind lots of cloudy weather. Unfortunately, Greta and Nina are very boring these days and just don't generate content any more. However, one scenario I could easily see is Greta pissing off some local Native Hawai'ians with sheer lack of respect. The whole "kill Haoles" thing is largely overrated and most Natives are pretty chill from my experiences... as long as you show respect for them and their land. Cross those lines, however, and...

hulk meme.jpeg
Greta is not known for coming into new situations with an Aloha spirit. Sadly, if anything goes down, they just don't seek the Internet limelight anymore, so we probably won't hear about it like previous Greta interactions with the Cis World.

Dogs: They still had the dobies as of the house selling (see next section). At least one of them.

House in Tehachapi: sold a couple months ago for $355,000 after original purchase around $295,000. A lot of that will get eaten up by fees and taxes, but they probably made a little cash. The realtor did a nice job with photos, which convey how nice that property is much better than Greta ever did. Take a look at picture 26: Are those weed starts in the green house? Within the photo series, you will also see several pics of at least one dobie (several pics of one, but never see two together? That seems a little odd. I couldn't tell them apart, so it may be two dogs)

General finances: I don't think any of the 350k was ever used for La Zorra or this place. They blew all that on their endless US Tours with their friends and shitty trans punk band. "Travel expenses". Remember: they had to split their original $5800 La Zorra purchase into three payments, so they were just doing it TLL paycheck by TLL paycheck. That is part of why that place was such a fucking disaster! Of course, if they had to use their own funds for their tours, they would not have had money left from their salaries to buy La Zorra.

Nobody will ever convince me that Greta didn't find the property in this manner:

1. Go to real estate site 2. Search all California for empty lots 3. Sort lowest to highest price. 4. Paradise found for $350 an acre!

I think they expected to fundraise for La Zorra as they added things, but they weren't counting on their reputations going down the toilet a couple months after they bought the place.

ETA: I did not find anything on the La Zorra property being sold or being currently listed. Fairly cursory search, though, on my part. It doesn't have an address, and I don't know the parcel number.

ETA2: Went back and fixed a spot where I called Nina an "FTM". Don't want to confuse newcomers. Nina is Male-to-Female.

Last edited:

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
My assumption was that Niraj was in danger of being deported, and they were looking for land to hide out from ICE on, while also LARPing about being the troon messiahs. But Mad Max life was hard and not as exciting as they hoped, so they just abandoned it like they abandoned hygiene once Niraj somefuckinghow got a green card in the greatest judicial miscarriage since OJ.

Von Wolf Demon

RIP Lola and Claire
kiwifarms.net
My assumption was that Niraj was in danger of being deported, and they were looking for land to hide out from ICE on, while also LARPing about being the troon messiahs. But Mad Max life was hard and not as exciting as they hoped, so they just abandoned it like they abandoned hygiene once Niraj somefuckinghow got a green card in the greatest judicial miscarriage since OJ.
That is an accurate summary of the timeline. No need for Waco once Nina got cleared. Greta and Nina didn't care about the mentally ill people they were trying to lure out there for the final stand. Once the need for cannon fodder was gone, they just abandoned the two remaining bros to fight each other and didn't give a shit about their "Work Therapy Center". Literally how they described it at one point.

And then it all decayed into the dunes. Would love an updated photo essay on what it looks like now... damn, I can't even imagine.