Greta Gustava Martela / Kjel Anderson & Nina/Niraj Chaubal - Stole $350k+ from Trans Lifeline, kill count of 2+ from negligence, Founders of Sisterwood/La Zorra.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tastefully melting away the snowflakes. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Any chance they still had some money left from the Great Embezzlement? After all, 350,000 is an enormous amount...
As @Von Wolf Demon posted, it's very likely that the embezzeled money was spent shortly after obtaining it -- most likely on their cross-country tour since driving any vehicle that many miles is not cheap and leads to more repairs from the increased rate of wear and tear.

If they did have any leftover money from the embezzlement, I'd suspect they might try to keep it hidden and spend it as slowly as possible to make it look like there's no more money left and to avoid TLL reminding them that they voluntarily promised to pay it back (I forget if it was supposed to be over 5 or 10 years, but it's moot since TLL will likely receive zero of it back anyways).

House in Tehachapi: sold a couple months ago for $355,000 after original purchase around $295,000. A lot of that will get eaten up by fees and taxes, but they probably made a little cash.
It's possible they might pay zero Federal Income Tax if they lived in the house for at least two years. For tax purposes, they would have a gain of $60k ($355,000 minus $295,000). However, people who lived in their primary residence least two years get a Federal exemption on the first $250k of gain ($500k for married couples), which would reduce the gain to zero on their taxes. I don't know anything about California's state tax code, so I can't comment on how much tax they might owe the state on the sale.

Once the need for cannon fodder was gone, they just abandoned the two remaining bros to fight each other and didn't give a shit about their "Work Therapy Center". Literally how they described it at one point.
Agreed. The impression I got was that La Zorra was originally intended as their hideaway from both the Government and their haters before they got the grandiose idea about it being some sort of transgendered commune/work camp. All's not lost though; the Tranch seems to have largely assumed the role intended for La Zorra.

And then it all decayed into the dunes. Would love an updated photo essay on what it looks like now... damn, I can't even imagine.
I'll wager 100 Quatloos that the current state of La Zorra is better than what it was when Greta and Nina occupied it no matter how rusty and forlorn the skillet has become 🍳.

On a side note, I wonder when the 2020 TLL Form 990 Return will be filed and available for viewing on the IRS site.
(Edited for spelling and clarity.)

Last edited: