Greta Gustava Martela / Kjel Anderson & Nina/Niraj Chaubal - Stole $350k+ from Trans Lifeline, kill count of 2+ from negligence, Founders of Sisterwood/La Zorra.

If you really had to who would you sex?

• Total voters
How did you explain it to them?

I didn't notice it when I saw people posting suicide hotlines on facebook but checking back and seeing TLL posted alongside the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline blew my mind. I want to tell them that "hey this is a really shady scam and they rarely if at all answer calls and most of the time you'll just get a shitty message telling you to call later" but I don't want to be seen as the guy randomly hating on a transgender hotline.

"Hey man Trans Lifeline keeps getting passed around, but please don't call them, they don't even answer 2/3 of the calls they get." Plus screencaps of Greta boasting about knives combined with Null's posts about her randomly showing up at his door.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2016-11-9_15-32-39-png.151814
Oh god, what's that ogre thing to the bottom right?

Pajeet, noooo what have you done?? Pajeet!

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol they are using the fake news that 8 trannies killed themselves for their biggest scam yet

Trump getting elected was the best outcome possible for them, as is the news of every dead tranny. They are fighting, us, but truly they ARE us.

:story:

Even if it was true, accountability for those deaths lies with the Twitlibs who ran a smear and fear campaign based on lies not with the people they lied about. They set out to create fear. They cannot blame others for their success.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Snopes says the trans teen deaths are unconfirmed and no names or info has been released. probably the same kind of exaggeration that turns pronoun use you don't like into literal violence and being told to use the bathroom for your birth sex into murder.

And yet Greta claims to have "reached out to the families".

Also, I'll guarantee these fictional deaths have been counted twice. If everyone keeps Tweeting about these deaths they've "heard of" in their FB groups and adding them to the total, the number will be in the hundreds by next week.

Diana Moon Glampers

The Fallacies of Self-Awareness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that a couple of Munchausens by Internet cases decided this was a good time to cash in the chips on a suicide story about their poor nonexistent kid. With the salt sea generated by the election, no one will look too deeply into these claims. they can make the election all about them without even risking a quick trip to the Warrior Eli Hoax blog, as long as they keep the Initial announcements confined to a list of parents predisposed to believe them in order to advance their political cause.

Duck Duck TUUURN

ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL
kiwifarms.net
upload_2016-11-10_19-47-30.png

What's with the purple hair, dude? If so much is riding on your organization - the very lives of the members of your minorty community - why not look like a fucking professional? This is the same person that complains that nobody wants to hire him because he has a female name. Sure, dude. It looks like there's a nose piercing there, your arms are covered with stupid tattoos. Purple hair. You look fuckin' scrub, homie.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 152510

What's with the purple hair, dude? If so much is riding on your organization - the very lives of the members of your minorty community - why not look like a fucking professional? This is the same person that complains that nobody wants to hire him because he has a female name. Sure, dude. It looks like there's a nose piercing there, your arms are covered with stupid tattoos. Purple hair. You look fuckin' scrub, homie.
Mid-life crisis

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://www.out.com/news-opinion/201...ves-record-number-calls-after-trumps-election

The hotline is asking for donations to reach a goal of $100,000, which they will use to hire three new full-time staff members to "train, support, and lead" the volunteers who keep the operation running.

:story:

lol

Looks like they might make their $200,000 budget for the year after all.

What a shame that Nina can't be one of those staff members, seeing as how she can't legally work and all.