Greta Martela, Nina and Trans-lifeline Info dump - Dump evidence from Greta, Nina, and Trans-Lifeline here

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.
R

RP 520

kiwifarms.net
Since Greta's BS has made it to a NYT article I think it's becoming clear that Greta is attempting to make his mainstream so he can gain numbers to shut down the truth. I think we should do the same with the information we have. @Ass Manager 3000 suggests Vox, and I think any outlet other than Breitbart, Alex Jones, or any of the MSM would be acceptable to contact.

If this goes forward one of the things that has to be remembered is to link the sources directly, linking kiwifarms threads and the lolcow farm wiki will make it look like made up laughable gossip to them and they won't read it past the links.

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
Since Greta's BS has made it to a NYT article I think it's becoming clear that Greta is attempting to make his mainstream so he can gain numbers to shut down the truth. I think we should do the same with the information we have. @Ass Manager 3000 suggests Vox, and I think any outlet other than Breitbart, Alex Jones, or any of the MSM would be acceptable to contact.

If this goes forward one of the things that has to be remembered is to link the sources directly, linking kiwifarms threads and the lolcow farm wiki will make it look like made up laughable gossip to them and they won't read it past the links.

Yeah I think Vox would be a good place to start, we just need to avoid outlets like the huffington post and salon.

Any other ideas on sites we could go to?

R

RP 520

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I think Vox would be a good place to start, we just need to avoid outlets like the huffington post and salon.

Any other ideas on sites we could go to?

Well...

Vox might consider if we word it right
The Blaze (though they might not since Glenn's operation is trying to find its head and where it stands atm)
Vice also might consider if we word it right
Blair White might be interested since uncovering transtrenders is one of her things.

If we really want to try our luck though, possibly find someone willing from the Wall Street Journal or National Review, the latter which is the conservative version of the NYT.

Some names to consider:
https://twitter.com/KassyDillon -The person that filmed the infamous Triggly Puff chimp-out, she writes for a ton of conservative based outlets, has even written op-ed pieces for Fox. She might be able to point this story in the right direction.

J

JU 199

kiwifarms.net
Well...

Vox might consider if we word it right
The Blaze (though they might not since Glenn's operation is trying to find its head and where it stands atm)
Vice also might consider if we word it right
Blair White might be interested since uncovering transtrenders is one of her things.

If we really want to try our luck though, possibly find someone willing from the Wall Street Journal or National Review, the latter which is the conservative version of the NYT.

Some names to consider:
https://twitter.com/KassyDillon -The person that filmed the infamous Triggly Puff chimp-out, she writes for a ton of conservative based outlets, has even written op-ed pieces for Fox. She might be able to point this story in the right direction.

My thinking is along these lines- If it comes out of a conservative source nobody inside TLLs circle will ever take it seriously. If Vox or maybe vice ran it they wouldn't be able to fall back on tribalism so easily.

R

RP 520

kiwifarms.net
My thinking is along these lines- If it comes out of a conservative source nobody inside TLLs circle will ever take it seriously. If Vox or maybe vice ran it they wouldn't be able to fall back on tribalism so easily.

So we need to start reaching out to Vox and Vice people to see which ones might run with it then.