Science Greta Thunberg Megathread - Slow Road Trip

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
He makes a good point. A lot of poorer nations are rapidly starting to catch up to the west in wealth, and the quickest way to do that is through mass industrialization that produces pollution. I highly doubt these people are going to tell African nations anytime soon "Stop advancing! You're killing the Earth!" and I EXTREMELY doubt said African nations are going to give a fuck about environmentalists anyway. If Africa is going on projected population numbers they are going to EXPLODE in numbers in the coming century, and Asia is ofc going to be high as hell as well.
Greta is unintentionally right about the chinks developing africa. It'll lead to even more overpopulation their societies can't handle, that'll spill over into the west with a lot of consequences including environmental.

Of course, if she realized what she's saying here, she'd immediately pedal back and be like no, it's actually childless affluent wypipo who need to be having less kids.

• Agree
Reactions: Antique Rice

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People are still scared shitless about them.
I'm afraid of flying, but that doesn't mean it's not safer than driving or that I don't still fly when I need to get somewhere fast.

People are afraid of all sorts of things. People are fucking idiots. If we never did anything people were afraid of, we'd still be living in caves barking and flinging shit at each other.

ETA:
Ah, I fucking live for shit like this.

Whenever it feels like these batshit insane people actually making inroads into something destructive or dangerous, stuff like this helps remind me they'll never really get anywhere because they hate each other more than they hate us.

Last edited:

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🦆
kiwifarms.net
Isn't that the same stuff they said about feminism?
Yeah the radical left wants white people to die. It doesn't really matter whether or not you're actually a nazi, these ravenous hellspawn want to murder your children.

Greta is literally doing everything right according to their own standards and these savages still want her head on a pike.

Spicy Tacos

kiwifarms.net
I watched a little of the event. As I expected Chase was being Chase. You’ll have to fast forward over 20 minutes in to get to Greta appearing.

Early on, Chase’s daughter says they recently moved to Pine Ridge from Standing Rock. They did it because of the resistance movement there. Awkward laughs follow.

The whole event is in a school gym and there are yelling and screaming kids and babies. It’s a bit hard to hear, but I think the audience was told to not be loud when Greta is speaking. A number of children/babies go quiet when she speaks. I’m guessing those kids/babies got muffled somehow.

While looking for news articles, my memories got refreshed on some of the players during Standing Rock. That Native American “Vietnam veteran” who banged his drum in those MAGA kids faces in DC was at Standing Rock for example.

One of the many things they want Greta to speak out on is the two “Water Protectors” who sabotaged the pipeline and construction equipment. I haven’t looked into it, but I remember there was a spill that appeared to be sabotage. If it was these two, I find it ironic that they want them to be pardoned.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the many things they want Greta to speak out on is the two “Water Protectors” who sabotaged the pipeline and construction equipment. I haven’t looked into it, but I remember there was a spill that appeared to be sabotage. If it was these two, I find it ironic that they want them to be pardoned.
Can they make it any more obvious she's a puppet? It's like all these activist groups can't wait to get a hold of her strings.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
No, but he gets triggered when individuals post memes of Iron Eyes Cody on his posts.

I wish.

It was allegedly about a pipeline going over ancient native burial grounds, going through the reservation, and that the pipeline was going to contaminate the reservation water.

Court documents showed that there was no native burial ground where they alleged. There were a few times artifacts magically appeared on ground that had already been surveyed. This ground was above an existing pipeline that was built in the 1960s or 1970’s.

By following that existing pipeline, the new pipeline didn’t need to go through the Standing Rock Reservation. This upset certain leaders because they were hoping to force the pipeline company to pay them a $20 million fee.

They had a huge wave of protests, had an encampment on Standing Rock, damaged pipeline equipment, held riots, and then went to Trump’s inauguration to try to cause problems. It was mostly white progressives causing problems.

Ironically, the pipeline is safer than transporting oil by rail, and uses less carbon too. You would think Greta would support that.

Also, I assume the second topic about missing and murdered native women is a call out to the First Nations in Canada. (Trudeau is trying to get their votes.) I would not be surprised if Greta goes to western or central Canada next.

Update: “They” are blaming fossil fuel companies for the missing and murdered indigenous women.

Interesting fact about Keystone XL: It was a Koch brothers thing. After Chavez shut off the cheap tar from VZ, which Koch Enterprises had just built a massive Texas refinery to process, they decided to say fuck it and try to import loads of tar sands oil from Canada. So, in a round about way, delaying the Keystone KL pipeline saved Venezuela from collapsing sooner.

Dr W

The tragedy is not to die, but to be wasted.
kiwifarms.net
I think I should start a nuclear energy rally.

The only problem is I'm not an easily manipulated Scandinavian girl, but an adult white man with ideas and ambitions which run counter to the interests of both parties in a lot of ways.

So maybe I should stay home and avoid 'committing suicide' by getting shot three times in the back of the head.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The only problem is I'm not an easily manipulated Scandinavian girl, but an adult white man with ideas and ambitions which run counter to the interests of both parties in a lot of ways.

So maybe I should stay home and avoid 'committing suicide' by getting shot three times in the back of the head.
Troon out.

AltisticRight

Matt Jarbo is not the father.
kiwifarms.net
My only problem with environmental hypocrisy is when the environmentalist in question refuses to acknowledge it. Like its really really hard for a being that sustains itself on other lifeforms to not have a carbon footprint.
People who truly care about the environment don't call themselves fucking environmentalists. I'm not one, I separate my trash and I use public transport, I repurpose plasticware so it doesn't get dumped. I've done more than these fucks and I'm sure many here have, we just don't wave stupid signs around and cause havoc in the public.

Spicy Tacos

kiwifarms.net
Everyone wants to get their hands on a shiny new toy. Soon she'll be discarded.
Another thing that was interesting last night was that she was declared a relative of the tribe, and told she was one of them now. I don’t know if it was made official where she was given tribal membership, but that is one way for them to get rid of the “white” issue.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Positron

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🦆
kiwifarms.net

You were joking but the progressive stack was designed to keep whites and wealthy blacks out by turning their own successes against them.

meinhausinneuberlin

O DU SCHONER WESTERWALD
kiwifarms.net

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
https://www.infowars.com/effigy-of-climate-activist-greta-thunberg-found-hanged-in-italy/ (yes I used infowars there was nothing that wasn't italian that is reporting on it)
EFFIGY OF CLIMATE ACTIVIST GRETA THUNBERG FOUND HANGED IN ITALY
Puppet with pigtails hanged from bridge, along with sign reading, ‘Greta is your God’

View attachment 962593

Its not just the Germans the Italians will not accept this 16 year old puppet.
View attachment 962592
I told you the German-Roman Empire would rise again. I fucking told you faggots!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino