Science Greta Thunberg Megathread - Slow Road Trip

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🦆
kiwifarms.net
So which is it, she's a poor puppet child who is being taken advantage of by evil parents or she's a monster who needs to be murdered to stop her from saying things and making weird facial expressions?
She basically stole my act. Getting up and telling Senators that shit is their fault and I'm coming for their tendies is my entire shtick.

Spicy Tacos

kiwifarms.net
This article is trending right now among the activists. They really feel that Greta was the call to arms that they needed.

Tomorrow is going to be crazy.

I’ve been trying to archive the news article, but it has failed on me for over an hour now. Can someone else try.

Update: Checked Greta’s Facebook while walking to my car. She has a post on the pipeline and she’s been flooded with comments and shares.

Last edited:

Yotsubaaa

Happy Halloween!
kiwifarms.net
This article is trending right now among the activists. They really feel that Greta was the call to arms that they needed.

Tomorrow is going to be crazy.

I’ve been trying to archive the news article, but it has failed on me for over an hour now. Can someone else try.

Update: Checked Greta’s Facebook while walking to my car. She has a post on the pipeline and she’s been flooded with comments and shares.
Here you go!

And here's Greta Thunberg's post on the pipeline:
thunbergfb.png

(https://archive.li/JQ3Qx)

EDIT: included those photos
photo1.jpgphoto2.jpg

Spicy Tacos

kiwifarms.net
Here you go!

And here's Greta Thunberg's post on the pipeline:
View attachment 962768
(https://archive.li/JQ3Qx)

EDIT: included those photos
View attachment 962770View attachment 962771
Thank you!

And they are actually making “Protect me from man camps” sign. I really hope someone debunks this nonsense soon. Man camps are not a major factor in native women and girls dying and/or disappearing.

I bet the other area tribes are annoyed at this message. The activist Sioux members were able to get many of their own tribal members to not work for the energy companies (intimidation) but the other tribes allowed development and took the jobs.

Then again, the activists Sioux members did say some pretty horrible things and were doxxing them, and following the school buses, etc, so implying the men from other tribes are kidnappers, rapists, and murderers probably doesn’t phase them anymore.

I’m sure having a new truck, new house, etc probably helps too.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net

Meddle92

kiwifarms.net
Saw this today, thought it was mildly interesting: https://archive.li/FQm0h
View attachment 963599
Who do you think did it?

A) An angry exceptional right-winger, doing his side no favours with his tard rage.
B) An exceptional climate alarmist/ shill trying to smear people who don't like Greta
Havent even considered option b but that sounds very likely. I bet the genetic failure and its handlers would do anything to keep this creature in the headlines.

• DRINK!
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Yotsubaaa

Happy Halloween!
kiwifarms.net
Saw this today, thought it was mildly interesting: https://archive.li/FQm0h
View attachment 963599
Who do you think did it?

A) An angry exceptional right-winger, doing his side no favours with his tard rage.
B) An exceptional climate alarmist/ shill trying to smear people who don't like Greta
Hmm. Now that you've mentioned that idea, I did notice yesterday when I archived Greta's facebook post that the "Most Relevant" comment on it at the time was this:
gretafacebookpost.png

I didn't think to archive it any further at the time, and I cannot seem to find it as a comment on her Facebook post now. 🤔

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino