GrimTheFangKing / Violent Grim Omega / AzelusGrimsight - Incel Debater, Infamous Pathological Liar, Wants to Consume all of Knowledge, Predator, and Shitty Content Creator.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
You sound like a normalfag. Pray we don't find your shitty social media pages. Also, only exceptionals enjoy using big text in internet fights.

PS, Buy a dog. It's only what Alex Wuroi would do.
You sound like a mentally ill social reject. You got IED or borderline personality disorder? Pick one.

PS, go take care of your life. You would probably be making more than $30+ a hour, living a decent life with a lovely wife if you haven't spent so much time on the internet arguing with people like a karen.

Lol IDK what you're talking about and I wasn't going to join anything, but my point still stands. Your OP isn't good and you need to revise it. I'm trying to be reasonable here you know.
Idk what you're talking about, all the images fully loaded for me. Plus I linked the document for further evidence.

Kanuckski

kiwifarms.net
Full Evidence here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u84oJUylZc7_KyZoPHC07zfR2eLvMEMC_ZDUU-9YLY0/edit?usp=sharing

Gue_Cnv__400x400.jpg
GrimTheFangking (New Name: Violent Grim Omega) is a manipulative content creator, mentally ill man, and a father neglecter. This also includes doxing children, faking screenshots, taking away context of actual screenshots and spreading lies against his "haters" and/or people he deems a "threat" to his reputation

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

One of the most important reasons this is a problem is due to the fact that GrimTheFangKing has been continuing this behavior for the last two years straight after Scarpe Ars deliberately exposed him for his lying behavior(important detail later on)

Grim has made efforts in the past at attacking people's mental health to the point where a incident has occured...Speaking of:

Fabricating Evidence:

In the past(two years ago actually), GrimTheFangKing has been exposed for lying on multiple occasions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bwYY4XiPRg

Two years later, he hasn’t learned a damn thing and is still continuing his malicious behavior. Its quite clear at this point that he’s either miserable and wants to make others miserable or he’s simply addicted to doing this.

lc57zj6pO9Negfm2P5dJS13kdmd_0ru2V131v9IU6m-yGuoX8DsZk1zRp3nPwOwP1Q7AEl9f2IU86-wsEvPL7cLUFtV0SLtdWzXoZNKKvAkH5c_lgnbdtGmR7VXzHmXSFVT3qPCv

lc57zj6pO9Negfm2P5dJS13kdmd_0ru2V131v9IU6m-yGuoX8DsZk1zRp3nPwOwP1Q7AEl9f2IU86-wsEvPL7cLUFtV0SLtdWzXoZNKKvAkH5c_lgnbdtGmR7VXzHmXSFVT3qPCv

I would like to note that its very easy to create a fake account of someone on discord. This has been a thing since Day One of Discord. Now in Grim’s ClickBaity Video “Catching a Predator and Friends” Grim stated that Labs “planned” to go after Grim for Months even though the type of content Labs was making says otherwise. In other words, Grim lied about Labs planning to attack him.
6QtvvfTpDV8cLlCR9kDheZHeBF706KRUhm9nXV-nb5SOQzQl_-zGPaXNfnuifmGcVdFIVaOLN6RdWkISj_RyWRV7Zs_4ffmNK7xOWfwR8lNgOZ1CE7qPr-S3CL-XUebn3XIC62Kp

Capo Stream (Evidence)

Grim Stream (Evidence)

Quite confusing that you claim Labs has been “planning to attack you for months” when we have evidence a week before the drama started of your colleagues saying otherwise. “This man started on the 3rd Movie’s script before finishing the First so it is going to be a 1/10.” Holy shit you got mental problems. You can’t even lie/frame properly without leaving traces of shitty gay ops you’re prepping up.

After looking at this, we can see why Grim targets people specifically for their reputation. . He knows that damaging one's reputation with fabricated evidence is the easiest way to make one vulnerable. This enables him and even his friends if he feels up to asking them, to perform a total attack on what's left of their well being.

A very important fact to consider is that GrimTheFangKing doesn't care how old, or how young you are. He will do as much damage as he feels he needs to in order to have full control over someone, or even flat out make them end their lives. To him, so long as there is one less “problem” causing him unrest, he’ll gladly attack them, even over tiny things as disliking his youtube channel (Which is one of the reasons he starts such disgusting attacks on people to begin with).

XD, One of the guys in the Guru Family Clan sent me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSq31zVZ_aI
In case you didn’t know, Grim used to be an associate of a group called the “League of Blackness” or whatever. This group did illegal stunts that included forging official documents. What confidence. RIP Grim Credibility 2018-2021.

Targeting Mental Health to inflict damage:

For a bunch of guys who said they experienced depression and etc in the past. You sure like to target people emotional/mental health and promote suicide. It's no secret that him and his group are more than fine with this because people close to him don’t call him out on it.
lUhM_lmF24mEPhNNfCNSd5CZMpzoUdslR-gkVKswwVeWDpOVKE3wG6crlKG0zsyIRWQkCX5uxMMLwvOzbqO53ZzF0Gw8_5lOqbZSSbeM5n8CUGJRlJEUTXXG5-vcNNohvZhTqFAR

XbSTQLOadfB7bsIk534JddQYPuCeC4oyI84H6CdndI7RSu4g8Z2L-CE1CT2a1_z5kdZxq7OFPw1Kw0PCQl7QqzwDlZXhzMV6-ILsk2bksRJd1EeAD4gzq_55giAJPkWC7P5MdJ9l

rEwa2FByfFpzJ_sbOtnJMgQCC0To8IvvKeML0ppJVE2d3VWLVcbfS9TG_mVSq3rw7yw2mgLMCx56Csq5iKTKSTK1dVN37KwqQ6VhNHkaMGn-AiANlioxNaxwE25hkj7BhFV0pwOJ

EveGE2ihXBUlVe_0RuFp8jBYWwYAOOTEe44lK7Fnn2T4VTTd56Km9xTnX4pdkjnRwcEMW35Q9dIoYA1y7w1U6pj3v55xOt7pD1wGtesThxEcStFDomb1Wot4zB9TR7aqBJQ0Dg1Z

I'm lost for words, I guess we can all agree that they lied about experiencing depression themselves. If they did, they wouldn't be doing all of this over youtube. Not to mention these people are grown adults. Embarrassing.
CPhOt0y2b-hnonxwgBFNd_5VcG_L5CUiEvFjjzHYZNEn9MhYZiBYz9VJHqIpx5ZnOIMUER1aPAEtRjKlrAZTBLljbD6ACJomfuTFzM7nhmpYjtX_wbQH9KQ_8qpIkH3TvwWd4uTk

Racist Followers & Harassment.

There are no words needed to explain this post.

The only information you need to know otherwise is that GrimTheFangking has an entire section in his group dedicated to harassing people for having “Different Opinions”, where he and his followers go out of their way to target said individuals. I'm not going to bother wasting time screenshotting hundreds of tweets, it's already quite clear that these guys sit on twitter all day every day starting beef with people. You can go check their social media yourself to see that they start beef with individuals for no reason.

JU-rw0XcSfwUb2d401GkIQ5ZdSYfuRn2VF8osrXL9t3wMBX8HVGl1c1aKw3ahO4dISpM5YyvIbORsx51DxDlEGE1OHnYQjPw6CYyJtOyhNuGOjram2QXUhLo_WA103Qq3v7nGA12

ZsURbRmbsqwuu3ueE2JLeQFk4Bb-wXtcbHU2UHJI0HckVqk8fCaVGgIzAwX0mUSPkZvM5MQurJ6L2RGQ2PxWljIR_U0WFZMFMLNvk7vwcxQFhhQO7RR_Tq362FZa_RED7YusKJsA

zq9RSC4c5LQbkgO9V7TWbQSMFvluaKFVfqcs4Gi-JWjmLEAsdXx6J31tua_uFzZcREOmek5UI9MIKMOqx0sf45uWQFnDxHWvzZXRGW1X2xYocYwvVkd1Ivw5VAbeRX_2Ipl8Ux4g

https://twitter.com/professor_pee
https://twitter.com/GrimTheFangKing
https://twitter.com/CapoYT_Official
https://twitter.com/dragonvalius?lang=en
https://twitter.com/EmilyTheEmo20

Caught in the act:

This is what I feel may be the last bit of evidence needed. Watch his stream chat to see just how easily he has incriminated himself.

o0IPIZHGdayu-lXYYKx4XZeeU73vaYiyX00VB7gmCovZ-5EYi58a_lWpPbxhw9iCyVQPUMT6DiNzfawTr6yrQaAN8-Z-Owj2sed0poeUxMSlX6rRuWI2xemiVbbZF61MAO85YGT-

As you can see here, these guys literally created a whole fake account of me and sat there for 30mins-1hr arguing with themselves. This literally confirms Frigo theory that the entire time throughout these last 6 months, GrimTheFangking and his goonies have been creating accounts of themselves, others and etc to attack themselves to paint the blame on Labs knowing will cause more drama and unrest. Holy shit, I'm lost for words.

Here’s screenshots of them openly admitting to creating false accounts.

JYj6H7BxZzHHmSRqHBehhmxaEAlpcDbPKj2qEphiLOkpSLLbKWBQ8DIUgwna75NLxiPb7V-9fBLd9yAIstQlokLZFZzJgGf-x4ox58zKVpT1lE3bnIRJ4bI3Yq2z1zRflfH8EZFF

GGn25Vvsr0pQLYMdQrlzdFNN-Qi0lwWoTsVpwK7oHtszEU_lU-il1RhABxkXs0h2MNtsmVMS6FqaaRxolv0_ZenQZ0xWXJPCA5G6ApU_2rW-3oYhHwhgYiV8Ou2woWlkKD3BQyKS

q37icMLPkgERGNps_OWE6VZVILxWIvd_o7MsBreYM41ylqxkxL3I4S4m2-xbpl6gFnLxlQcr_tpkXedFXaCtHC-EU8puSpe5Oqa3UgRPnsGucFj-C-MV3L8zc0glPfoarY-I-iYC

KG7muoyS1jLhgvRqUkGL95vc4eXQeEMGSgQBJSFoPEfiogGGWqlzbmL3lvp2miHiQ9k7gbXEVQHY3wC5-jJNy4Tec5kT9SHPry1acvsSRaE3YdARWkoAZ8Yj_QujIWon44_D1kCk

KXyn0goTgyB2qRWsiU4clxMIcZofg0feQQqlQwetqGZPHKjL1qrg7MsDMiLsXzU7nJ7GbfSO618JfPqQEBr4oFLAgjlNiJvFOIuIdq5rEofalisQzHXKNa3YxXOLqJUGcXyI1sbz

CQvZH2d46UGXcHHNzbuUqrQzIEYjLjVGib8TbAbSIoftCftrcnH_SRvUdWdSEirJ725jC-LviCWkNs0XauQ0ScJ9ZwbdrcDpt-f-VDcqYDk1IUgIIbSp3Y0TNODuSgd4jdQmsh5L

rXMfo72lXmKfm1Gr6YcZKiS3sa8Tul9k2XLiXmJQXGONMZuUBrOMe2JDZz23ph3cwYIptG5XsLPnEFfufSTDHRYRAuB5nZM9GAxCdTOapF3D6N4PdOgPulJAfEPTudcPH0YWAbtw

V-mUF9SR6sEklvDjLM1K4x-9D4MYDCc05vYrK4AEuTPYzhHiyaMDY3ERCnVg5i2Hg08TsZVR1MYjUOY9VLsLv5rdj53quAkuTdYG46xlH5ArOc7NuQYN8KSD4Tm9WvJYHBQjjaCA

tyq4LMwTB7vZMAD3AppxbKi4TTgPeVDb4DMJEZ-yxSwWys6nAZ2pbJz7iMOpZuE0GItwrpxqdl7OfSbkH6McjsqPa2J9oP4274Cf55sZ4dsJtVl7-g7I1hxCvwMqsyO7-kuCAZ7p

wAU5AZjiVLV4G89g6L5NTLll5lBn91Y92JidGtVy6Pp56sapxPq_F1WfAmzBP6Dumb1rtfD5CGBdVpuej1fZ_cUtIo6dYRyZWVhf4tk4nd7Mv-xlutYcLkOZ9WXV_frkMfQvpINn

Y0pTLECjkF56vpLMWCfvOIfVoAYYEzwOy-VIBPH5ZPAJuyuGUaHSglWOjED7s7i_D_NJicctkgsupgRUIzovGlCDrThbs_xaVTcMm7bvYRlcm1xskqWSOEgbLFyOnH3RFEyvg1EI

7OYdOasMB_gYSQ8n_kzOniIzb3uis1XnhdwP35L7y3kPgMBNSNeeyB8LmvFTX4A-86BXmHaFvSFFvWcR8cGfvhO1z-zbPjhXzw3pQ6tsoWGoQBZ3-C3MsZlu0OMEwTglJk2oYuyt

wwq0AistoUjgzbfmG57jvhXH1srFJrzbEtZ06cszRPSrt296Hg1W2yQeeS0PX6-j-SaDOLYVTtodwY7ywd0uJtpViXPxqk19gKat5-6lUXT_7kGpMbJl_M17NTYaKDxtpcqKM8u8

B8EzUvH0lpw3UpQtfDvme6tL-IEW1iL8-LWiQMF9C2xnInUHHMfrC7d-rD5wvgSrZL-QVOmNQHn6FiefhQncP4pvr4jGR9oVftGOeM-3ei_TzOQ1T79XP8EXuSQorm8P8x9ac_Rb

LXgR4HoJDO7IlrNkv8Ps9IOPMGql9z_ojQsmz9aOhhKl0QeRil7Xoslki_s7vomOMHDT_PFOpc9tfvobN_j3OHEiRJWHFMUO5VMt5u4VocHFpvL-wZLQGRW0YYxyajgEIzm20Kl9

RAl_TWfy2Q5ht-5IgXz4F-Q6ULtck9pRnIGkgEGnuorvDlx4QuoKsHUD2t0CuoZ2kCo78yeM2c84Tdz-nwidbg1EkriABpURX5vvaMio0cG11dVGi7_Uru9YaOencEWQfYBN_RxM

aZnZCo6Gkj3O2dTZXbDor70oz4-0DE8G6GmwnDg0uX0WSBE79szReAi4jFFSnvu1XBda1L1rvAy2DDe-deY5dQzVs9dLgtpzbwl0PGvXe0KCl_2RB4WcDCAX5g9lLkzcG6Ky7XJO

tQzb_OmICsZuytMo_iAyZmfFqZGDbhPf3Ekv0nxiq8MbO4IyeF_KGY2dxEFFLVkJ8FRjWLS6gB56ZbY4DMbnx6a9iYmGMxAnIOnRwT2PJAdQnBOjp7aKBTS_sxPbj84jHQrpLy33

dk6eGx77QvHP3JAFY64M2Lmd0G5d8FrVd2jMuPZM6szPZwuMnJXFerwJY7cs4bzwnVctYtpJikemYwluvUHtVU0WzXELi5nlgZ8VxnVxiu_bX8yDfewGBJGrVYYpm-BKGXlnWyba

jz5XMDNBTcxge34R5BPUGpWyaa4vkZda_2TJKG0o0iZNCCD7dFS8VK4PZnQeW7nnOflz0_6itWc3Q8dWDWnUg8WZJo7wvzuQcKTYfsovv1CA642CkoomJNRoWwUj8Ld88kJXErUy

As you see, these guys openly admitted multiple times to creating fake accounts including accounts of themselves, playstation labs and etc to cause more drama and unrest. I'm sure excuses and downplays will be made from them but we have everything to counter that. Let's not ignore the fact LordPopo IS IN HIS 30S and he’s enabling/promoting this type of behavior. That’s just sad man. You got mental issues or something.

The Failed Attempt of
Innocence:

Below, I will demonstrate how easy it is to prove GrimTheFangKing is a lying scumbag that WON'T get away with what he’s been doing.

He exposed his own actions. He can no longer deny the truth.

Observe.

You know how we created a bait document to lure Grim out?(Which worked by the way) Apparently it was flagged lol. As you can see in the “Racist Followers & Harassment” section. They have a history of flagging and reporting people. That’s literally the mentality of someone who belongs in the cancel culture community.
EeslDmFknloQVVVgzYrKHUnHr2FxzTubHcozzV9y_FmpwqhQODKIlAr64p_VC0tZR5MZagGM0QV193Alc_cHSx20T6bKf8Wehks8WMCqytJ7_ORewsCxTOeQSqamICjUijWp27Cl

Before Grim lies and says he’s not making numerous accounts. He openly admitted that him and his friends were creating accounts. Since I noticed that he’s a whore for views. I'm not going to bother giving him a second view. If I recall, it was around 1:30:00-2:10:00 mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxa3pyrZ4-M

To be specific, they created these accounts to “raid” that bait document we made.

Qud-NzIoKC-RmtRrTQukHIuEcOqRx93yFcszns0AUjpHm5W3bvK2mdbAi3xNaEFA2r5OxPw6mHub1gjmVo0mPBjaM0FgZZ3qpZcWlBiQ0HHBBGy_4TS-BEsDNxe0iPae14YE2dNF

Zuk-pq4I6SueEsgmUsYDxFAmzSSUI6KUhzHo5oO0qV9wSh4YVcsBdR1hwJ1fhr2qnw7jSPie5iWgY7DSEMaGgVN0t_JCigWKnO41tEySTMuI9nVE6lfuBk4iUy08fw3QQgfHr6k4

To conclude this, Grim made a comment on the document.
Obviously I deleted it afterwards but to tell you what Grim said, he pretty much played victim. How ironic at the time he made a comment on the bait document. Those donald accounts pop up at the same time. You keep giving yourself away grim lol.
2u1rpyIQSPX-yC-4SqjvrG-OHuDo0CbRdzNQwjvwsTNvgPjWqBlTbWen96cmVmZ-B0RDm6BBUkWnNThh2SGMdVrL4lpzd-y1hZWDD95mAe_jZLF0zuJ-vI5TAmMf976wR7OmsTzi

Why would I need a "personal army" when I have a clan. Everything is in the document(the very first sentence in the post)

And this is why you have mental illness. Instead of sitting in your basement all day jerking off to R-Kelly videos, you should be getting proper treatment at your local therapist. Keep viewing my profile like some 60 year old creep that plays roblox.

The point is he's a fucking cunt who starts shit for drama which can include faking shit for drama to gain attraction and publicity. Considering he spent nearly 3 years on youtube fucking with people monthly fucking with people for drama clicks. Same thing should happened to him as well. Anyway, looks like the flordia state police gotten my report and made his ass delete most of his videos. View attachment 1917246

Sound like someone has IED(Intermittent explosive disorder). Hope you get proper treatment at your local therapist since you got mental illness or whatever.

Congrats, you found my channel by typing my name. My 4 year old daughter can do that. Also, I like the fact you didn't deny having mental illness.

Never asked for a personal army, and you're definetely not joining the guru clan. We don't want you.

You sound like a mentally ill social reject. You got IED or borderline personality disorder? Pick one.

PS, go take care of your life. You would probably be making more than $30+ a hour, living a decent life with a lovely wife if you haven't spent so much time on the internet arguing with people like a karen.

Idk what you're talking about, all the images fully loaded for me. Plus I linked the document for further evidence.
Calm down, lol.

Casca Enjoyed It

"Griffith did nothing wrong" (in Minecraft)
kiwifarms.net
No, I meant that your images take up the whole page and are way too large in size and it's a hassle to scroll down. You should shrink the images down and/or put them in some spoiler tags.

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
Hah. I smell your like already. You're the kind of suburbanite tool who's neckhigh in debt bitch tethered to what the talking heads and your local cocksuckers are up to, thinking you still have the world by the balls.... when in reality you're nothing but a slave to do nothing but consoom and can't even think for yourself. I'd also hate to know what your pocket book looks like. I bet it's a non profit moth breeding zone. Gods do I fuckin' love having money. And lots of it, might I add. The smell of those bills, the wafting flap and smack of them when they hit my hand.... I bet you've never experienced those things in a while, have you? I bet your poor ass even spent all of this month's wage on a house party for the fucking Super Bowl.

Fuck, you even went past Prospering Grounds and thought you had the right to just up and post up your own lolcow crusade. Sounds to me you're just some spoiled upper middle class bitch who's getting anally reamed by the current economy, and boy, I lapped that misery up good. People like you deserve it.

Enjoy working for nothing but a little bit of money and may your daughter turn out to be a whore who enjoys starring in hardcore anal or denounces you entirely as the kind of cocksucking shitheel you are. Hopefully you share the same jail cell as Gaear Grimsrud. Have a nice life, normalfag.

Last edited:
Hah. I smell your like already. You're the kind of suburbanite tool who's neckhigh in debt bitch tethered to what the talking heads and your local cocksuckers are up to, thinking you still have the world by the balls.... when in reality you're nothing but a slave to do nothing but consoom and can't even think for yourself. I'd also hate to know what your pocket book looks like. I bet it's a non profit moth breeding zone. Gods do I fuckin' love having money. And lots of it, might I add. The smell of those bills, the wafting flap and smack of them when they hit my hand.... I bet you've never experienced those things in a while, have you? I bet your poor ass even spent all of this month's wage on a house party for the fucking Super Bowl.

Fuck, you even went past Prospering Grounds and thought you had the right to just up and post up your own lolcow crusade. Sounds to me you're just some spoiled upper middle class bitch who's getting anally reamed by the current economy, and boy, I lapped that misery up good.

Enjoy working for nothing but a little bit of money and may your daughter turn out to be a whore who enjoys starring in hardcore anal or denounces you entirely as the kind of cocksucking shitheel you are. Hopefully you share the same jail cell as Gaear Grimsrud. Have a nice life, normalfag.
Finally, been waiting for you to show your anger. Sounds to me like you're some dumbass 17-20 year old who were raised by their sister in a deadbeat apartment. Enjoy working at a fast food restaurant for the rest of your life making less than 10 hours a day struggling to pay rent and bills. I can see you ending up dead or in a prison cell giving oral sex to R-Kelly. Also, the fact you think about that type of stuff about little kids. You need to be checked out legally.

Meth Until Death

kiwifarms.net
Finally, been waiting for you to show your anger. Sounds to me like you're some dumbass 17-20 year old who were raised by their sister in a deadbeat apartment. Enjoy working at a fast food restaurant for the rest of your life making less than 10 hours a day struggling to pay rent and bills. I can see you ending up dead or in a prison cell giving oral sex to R-Kelly. Also, the fact you think about that type of stuff about little kids. You need to be checked out legally.
*tips fedora*
heh, nothin' personell, kid.

I Love Beef

kiwifarms.net
Does the baby need a bottle? Does he need his wittle baby boat?

Hey everyone, the blue assed man child pouty pants isn't getting what he wants! Haha!

I wouldn't know, but I bet you do because you have a daughter. We should call child services on your ass. That'll be fun!
It will be more fun to send a anonymous tip to the FBI saying you participated at the capitol raid. That will be pure entertainment! But Im not going to slope down to your level considering its obvious you're one of grimthefangking one million alts or one of his buddies.

I Love Beef

kiwifarms.net
"grr I'm gonna call people virgins and tell them how much they can't get laid because I didn't get my thread"

I also wouldn't know mental psychosis because you sound like a roid head or a meth head or a crack head. Do the rest of America a favor and become an true hero (ie wash out your mouth with buckshot mouthwash) with your Second Amendment rights if you're that gung ho about everyone not sucking your dick about how "america needs to be great again" and that Trump is on impeachment trial and you're ass mad that a corrupt blue tool is up in the Oval Office.

Have a nice life, faggot. PS you political normalfags just got played, again, suck it up, you fucking snowflake.

"grr I'm gonna call people virgins and tell them how much they can't get laid because I didn't get my thread"

I also wouldn't know mental psychosis because you sound like a roid head or a meth head or a crack head. Do the rest of America a favor and become an true hero with your Second Amendment rights if you're that gung ho about everyone not sucking your dick about how "america needs to be great again" and that Trump is on impeachment trial and you're ass mad that a corrupt blue tool is up in the Oval Office.

Have a nice life, faggot.
Poor little sharron. "booo hoo Im working at a shitty job flipping patties, life is hard!! Im such a social reject, I don't know how to speak to women because I lack the basic functions of a normal human!!"

I will be attending your funeral or visiting you in prison in a year.

Frijo

kiwifarms.net

I also wouldn't know mental psychosis because you sound like a roid head or a meth head or a crack head. Do the rest of America a favor and become an true hero (ie wash out your mouth with buckshot mouthwash) with your Second Amendment rights if you're that gung ho about everyone not sucking your dick about how "america needs to be great again" and that Trump is on impeachment trial and you're ass mad that a corrupt blue tool is up in the Oval Office.

Have a nice life, faggot. PS you political normalfags just got played, again, suck it up, you fucking snowflake.
Christ, Calm the fuck down. Its not that serious, its just the internet. Plus what does politics have to do with anything on the thread? Going off topic makes you look incompetent you know..

Meth Until Death

kiwifarms.net
Poor little sharron. "booo hoo Im working at a shitty job flipping patties, life is hard!! Im such a social reject, I don't know how to speak to women because I lack the basic functions of a normal human!!"

I will be attending your funeral or visiting you in prison in a year.
Righto big rig, you've proved yourself as king of the thread. Do you mind telling us about yourself; your interests, your relationship with whatshisface (enemy, unrequited love, former lover). I'm genuinely interested and want to know your story

I Love Beef

kiwifarms.net
Christ, Calm the fuck down. Its not that serious, its just the internet. Plus what does politics have to do with anything on the thread? Going off topic makes you look incompetent you know..
Hey, he wanted to get into cultural and social aspects, I did too. Politics does some crazy shit to people. I just like cutting back deeper. People are like onions. Onions have layers...

And you know what goes best with onions?

BEEF.