GROCERY HAUL | I LIVE AT WALMART | VLOGMAS DAY 20 2019 - 12/20/2019 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erins Wifey

What cereal is that?
kiwifarms.net
:optimistic:
I’m waiting for the people who saw her in Walmart to post some pics on Facebook
I don’t care about pictures (unless they’re laayyygg pics😉), I want a stank report!! She’s wearing that dress/muumuu thing so her bits and laayyyggs are free like Dobby. She looks greasy and dirty af, so the stink had to be attracting flies....like the poop bun.

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why they need two air fresheners?
Screenshot_20191220-142907_YouTube.jpg
:thinking::thinking:

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
It still boggles my mind, she’s like ‘trying to watch my sodium guys’ then proceeds to go to the Chinese buffet???

It’s not her watching her sodium but it’s Becky, however Becky is right there with you at your binges.
It shouldn't, narcs lie about the dumbest shit for no reason at all, just like compulsive liars. It doesn't matter how stupid it is, they have to lie.

Beelzebub's Gate

an hero
kiwifarms.net
Around the 5:00 mark, she said, "*INHALE* I think because I've been drinkeen water for so long, a lot of people will be like, "that's so stuped." *INHALE* I'm addicted to carbonation and flavor in my drinks n' stuff, So... (mindless comment about her frizzy hair) So um, this is kinda hard for me to drink water and I don't have flavoreen. Or anything like that, which... *small INHALE* (really funny Amberism then dumb comment about her not riding scooters anymore which she still does) So I was really craving juice, malk, chocolate malk. I wanted lemonade, which gives me heartburn. Like why was I craving that? I was in there and craving every sort of liquid, that was not water, it was bad. BUT, I left with only water, so, be proud."

Nah, she didn't leave with only water lol.
Later there was another camera-in-boob shove, starkist chicken/tuna packets (yes those really dry ones) and watching some Mukbangers.

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Around the 5:00 mark, she said, "*INHALE* I think because I've been drinkeen water for so long, a lot of people will be like, "that's so stuped." *INHALE* I'm addicted to carbonation and flavor in my drinks n' stuff, So... (mindless comment about her frizzy hair) So um, this is kinda hard for me to drink water and I don't have flavoreen. Or anything like that, which... *small INHALE* (really funny Amberism then dumb comment about her not riding scooters anymore which she still does) So I was really craving juice, malk, chocolate malk. I wanted lemonade, which gives me heartburn. Like why was I craving that? I was in there and craving every sort of liquid, that was not water, it was bad. BUT, I left with only water, so, be proud."

Nah, she didn't leave with only water lol.
Later there was another camera-in-boob shove, starkist chicken/tuna packets (yes those really dry ones) and watching some Mukbangers.
Common Hamber, drink some herbal tea, squeeze a lemon in your water or just stfu and drink it at least until it cleans all of your infections (I know it may take a while).

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
No fucking way the doctor's office did not answer her calls, she just decided not to get a third opinion after all and save some coins to buy more crap at Woomart.

A doctor's office might have not answered the calls, that's not that unusual especially near a holiday, especially in a small town. Some doctor's offices closed early today and took a long holiday. The unusual thing would be that there wasn't a recording or something saying that they were closed and if you needed to reach someone call the emergency number. AL lies about stupid shit.

Also notice how she was "sooooo exhausted" after making a few phone calls that went unanswered, that she had to go lay down and take a nap?? Gorl's life is SO hard.

letericajones

silicon valley propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Whenever she talks about craving broth or soup she means she is craving some sodiums. Super salty, MSG-laden SALT. Maybe she should just buy one of those salt-lick blocks they use for cattle and moose. Stick it in a corner of the lounge and mosey on over when she needs her salt fix like the giant cow she is.
I think you’re on to something here. Maybe even a giant bottle of pH water by the bed that she can suckle on like a hamster. Less trips to the kitchen!

Status
Not open for further replies.