GROCERY HAUL | I LIVE AT WALMART | VLOGMAS DAY 20 2019 - 12/20/2019 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I checked a few simple 'water needed' calculators based on a weight of 565 lbs. & no real exercise. They all returned a total of 2.3 - 2.5 gallons a day. No way in hell she's drinking that or any extra on warmer days. I wonder if she doesn't sometimes mistake thirst for hunger? It might sound contradictory but she'd have fewer problems with water retention if she drank more. Her kidneys & other organs would certainly be happier.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
you really don't think she'd notice the lack of sugar after she ranted about a sugar free cake for several videos?

Include a note saying they're for Becky? It's not like that's going to stop amberlynn.
I checked a few simple 'water needed' calculators based on a weight of 565 lbs. & no real exercise. They all returned a total of 2.3 - 2.5 gallons a day. No way in hell she's drinking that or any extra on warmer days. I wonder if she doesn't sometimes mistake thirst for hunger? It might sound contradictory but she'd have fewer problems with water retention if she drank more. Her kidneys & other organs would certainly be happier.
There's still a lot of water present in food, but I don't know which calculator you used (and how effective it is for fringe cases) . I would say that we know amberlynn isn't getting that much from food but honestly? Idk. That girl eats a lot.

Lorna

kiwifarms.net
The more Amber talks about how much she drinks water and loves water and is obsessed with water, the more you know she hates it. People who like drinking water don't feel the need to talk about it, they just drink it and go on about their day.
I agree! She probably thinks it makes her sound "healthy" because obese people are always pressed to drink tons of water. In my humble opinion, it's not necessary to drink water obsessively, and it may even have negative repercussions. If people would just listen to their bodies, they would drink water when they are truly thirsty and eat when they are truly hungry. But obese people ignore their bodies ' signals and eat and drink to excess. The excess weight and health issues they are burdened with are a manifestation of their lack of self-control.

Status
Not open for further replies.