GROCERY HAUL & LEMON CHALLENGE 4/9/19 - Spoiler: Becky wins the lemon challenge

Which of Al’s home cooked meals would you eat?

• Chicken with instant rice and quinoa

Votes: 20 9.5%
  • Chicken with broccoli and potatoes

Votes: 60 28.6%
  • Chili with tube turkey and canned vegetables

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Pasta with egg, soy sauce, scallions and bacon

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Everything soup with potatoes, rice, olives, liquid aminos and vegetables

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Kielbasa sausage with onions, bell pepper and a potato

Votes: 83 39.5%
  • Tube turkey “nachos”

Votes: 17 8.1%

• Total voters

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Al says she’s trying to organize more
  • She’s getting rid of a bunch of stuff
  • Her favorite weather is overcast and rainy
  • She’s trying to exercise every day
  • She has a bad habit of sleeping in the shirt she wore the day before
Next day
  • She shows us her workout
  • Her grocery haul
  • Lemon challenge
    Becky won. She says she’d eat lemons like this as a kid and her sister still does it

Last edited:

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
90 seconds in and AL is a literal Saint sent on down from heaven that exercises, drinks plenty of water and donates her clothes to the needy: just in case anybody didn't know she was planning on being a "lazy twat" but "things happened!".

She's a changed gorl, no doubt. Motivation she tells us is like breathing, you have to do it, so just get it done.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Can someone, anyone teach this bitch how to cook rice? Maybe we could pitch in and buy her a rice cooker? If she's going to insist on eating mass quantities of rice, I'd rather her not eat that ready rice bullshit. It tastes horrible (which, yes, I get is not a problem for our gorl) and it's just packed to the brim with sodium and preservatives.

Also, that choker looks like it's losing it's will to live and maybe about to choke out the life of it's abuser.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
She doin uploads everyday now? Gorl be desperate to regain all those lost susscribers.
that, or she got ass raped by the IRS and is trying to make up for the lost coin
actually I'm more inclined to believe she is making up for back taxes and penalties because despite the loss of subscribers (which she's getting back anyway) her $$views$$ did not decrease

Amber's Lymphedema

русский робот
kiwifarms.net
Nothing groundbreaking in this video...

• Amberlynn has a "horrible habit" of sleeping in the shirt she wore the day before.
  • Today is a little bit more low-key compared to all the things she's been doing lately, such as cleaning the house and her bedroom.
  • Acknowledges that her side of the bedroom is "a little bit cluttered."
  • So successful in drinking out of new water bottle. Best water bottle she's ever used, actually. Boo boo, they're not going to sponsor you.
  • Was going to have a lazy day but suddenly had a change of heart and decided to get dressed, then had a lot of anxiety attacks and crying
  • Allegedly cleans and organizes
  • Their speaker-thing that plays music falls on Becky; Amber leaves her to suffocate while occasionally glancing in her direction
  • Annoyed with herself because she was going to have Becky film her do a weigh-in but she forgot.
  • Flails meat bags while listening to "Avincii"
  • Arms burn so bad she cannot hold up camera. Also wants to add layg exercises and will vlog it. Definitely tuning in for that.
  • Plastic grocery bag ASMR
  • Great Value hulthy grocery haul
  • Becky attacks lemon like a wild orangutan
  • Amberlynn has licked on a lemon before.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
So I checked back on this thread because our gorl @JambledUpWords always edits the OP with more info and pics. Looking at those pictures Amber is almost unrecognizable. Look at that pic where she's holding the lemons. What the fuck is going on with her face??

I tend to think people are exaggerating when they say she must be well over 600 pounds by now. But I've changed my mind. She has blown the fuck up

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino