GROCERY HAUL & LEMON CHALLENGE 4/9/19 - Spoiler: Becky wins the lemon challenge

Which of Al’s home cooked meals would you eat?

• Chicken with instant rice and quinoa

Votes: 20 9.6%
  • Chicken with broccoli and potatoes

Votes: 60 28.8%
  • Chili with tube turkey and canned vegetables

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Pasta with egg, soy sauce, scallions and bacon

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Everything soup with potatoes, rice, olives, liquid aminos and vegetables

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Kielbasa sausage with onions, bell pepper and a potato

Votes: 82 39.4%
  • Tube turkey “nachos”

Votes: 16 7.7%

• Total voters

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Her spewing "im so big that i can lose on 3000 calories a day" seems like she thinks that the number wont decrease slowly with every pound lost. Far away is very true though.
She could easily lose weight at 3,000 calories per day, but she's a fucking moron and doesn't understand how this goes. She can't keep to 3,000 calories in the first place so the point is moot. She'll never get down to a weight to where she'd need to decrease that number.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Her spewing "im so big that i can lose on 3000 calories a day" seems like she thinks that the number wont decrease slowly with every pound lost. Far away is very true though.
"i'm so big that i can lose on 3000 calories a day" is Amber trying to eat as much as possible and still "try" to lose weight. No matter how much she "tries" to lose weight, she will always focus on ways to eat as much as possible.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
I have faith that Amberlynn will eat healthy and exercise every day and the lbs. will just melt off.

Just like with optavia. And the 2000 steps a day. Or the parking farther away from Cheesecake Factory to get exercise. Or daily weigh in videos. Or the vegetarian diet. Or the only eating out 6 days a week diet. Or the weight watchers. Or counting calories daily. Or counting calories by the week. Or drinking more water. Or.......

Daintygorllayg

kiwifarms.net
She could easily lose weight at 3,000 calories per day, but she's a fucking moron and doesn't understand how this goes. She can't keep to 3,000 calories in the first place so the point is moot. She'll never get down to a weight to where she'd need to decrease that number.
I wonder what her skin would look like if she ever got under 200... you could probably craft another human out of it

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
I have faith that Amberlynn will eat healthy and exercise every day and the lbs. will just melt off.
I know this is sarcasm, but we all know where this is going.

Despite Amber’s attempt at weight loss, her weight will increase due to the binges she has off camera. She will call out a new plan, but that just the end of healthy Lynn on camera.

Or

Amber regains the subscribers she lost, and plus some, so she tries less and less on camera, until her cuntiness starts to show itself again.

Daintygorllayg

kiwifarms.net

Despite Amber’s attempt at weight loss, her weight will increase due to the binges she has off camera. She will call out a new plan, but that just the end of healthy Lynn on camera.

Or

Amber regains the subscribers she lost, and plus some, so she tries less and less on camera, until her cuntiness starts to show itself again.
A cheescake factory vlog is long over due though one can only last so long

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

Or

Have no fear, Cuntylynn is absolutely seething under the surface. It's just a matter of time. You don't just un-cunt overnight unless you've been visited by three ghosts and she is nothing if not a manipulator. That's why this shit is so fun to observe. We have her cycle, we cracked the code. Some of her simpler followers don't see it or don't care, but our lot of autists all know what this is.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Really pounding out the videos huh. Really got to prove that THIS time everything will be different, this time she's serious about health and fitness and let's just clap our hands at those pathetic attempts at exercise and the "healthy" junk she buys and shows us, don't pay any attention to the mountains of food we know she HAS to eat to even maintain that weight.

It's just depressing to see someone that cares more about maintaining a lie than, you know, their own LIFE.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino