GROCERY HAUL & LEMON CHALLENGE 4/9/19 - Spoiler: Becky wins the lemon challenge

Which of Al’s home cooked meals would you eat?

• Chicken with instant rice and quinoa

Votes: 20 9.5%
  • Chicken with broccoli and potatoes

Votes: 60 28.6%
  • Chili with tube turkey and canned vegetables

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Pasta with egg, soy sauce, scallions and bacon

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Everything soup with potatoes, rice, olives, liquid aminos and vegetables

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Kielbasa sausage with onions, bell pepper and a potato

Votes: 83 39.5%
  • Tube turkey “nachos”

Votes: 17 8.1%

• Total voters

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
Can someone, anyone teach this bitch how to cook rice? Maybe we could pitch in and buy her a rice cooker? If she's going to insist on eating mass quantities of rice, I'd rather her not eat that ready rice bullshit. It tastes horrible (which, yes, I get is not a problem for our gorl) and it's just packed to the brim with sodium and preservatives.

Also, that choker looks like it's losing it's will to live and maybe about to choke out the life of it's abuser.
Usually more calories for the same volume of food, too - oil etc. added during cooking that you can't control.

Gorlwiththedragontattoo

My neck, my back, Amberlynn's eminent heart attack
kiwifarms.net
AL mentions she's not bedbound, she's up cleaning, reorganizing and doing all kinds of things, she's so busy!! She just forgets to film it and only vlogs when she sits down to talk. Sure, Jan!

JC Becky who the f*** actually eats whole lemons???
I eat limes with tequila. Depending on how much tequila I drink I can easily eat 1-2 limes

Rocketleaguer

kiwifarms.net
I can’t believe she’s still alive. Truly shocking
This gets bandied about quite a bit and I have to ask.... why? Plenty of deathfats who is older than her, been heavier at her age and they don't die from a massive heart attack. Remember Chance Carmichael? Opiates did him in the end, not being the size of a small car. Now she's under no doubt chronic pain due to her massive weight but nothing life threatening, unless she doesn't get treatment for her beetus and sleep apnea, then she have a high risk of dying in the next few years.

Cheese Trap

A Whale enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't she supposed to show us more of her interests and hobbies? Then why do the vlogs still revolve around food? Oh wait...
At least the quality of videos hasn't dropped, even though she's uploading them more frequently now. Because it couldn't have got any lower.

Anyway, is 'lemon challenge' her idea of entertaining the viewers?

2Puss2Post

kiwifarms.net
Their "lemon challenge" legit reminded me of the Slatons lol

Just as autistic.

But for real, I get this weird feeling she's doing the thing a lot of people do. Exercising to offset the amount of shit they eat. Not that in her case the exercise really helps lol but for a lot of people they do mental gymnastics goin' all, OHHHH I CAN TOTALLY EAT THESE 5 DONUTS LOL I'M EXERCISIN LATER TODAY ;3

Too bad mental gymnastics are all our gorl is good at. Unfortunately those don't burn calories.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
She has to sit down to 'punch' with six pounds of hand weight divided between each frying pan sized hand.

:story:

I hope she keeps posting workouts, they're my favorite way to see her fail at life and the endorphin release she gets off it makes her manic as all hell which makes for great camera presence, at least judged on her deathfat grading curve of the trait.

Last edited:

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Eating lemons, a grand idea for people who don't go to the dentist and very likely have piss-poor oral hygiene.

Usually when she's on a diet/exercise kick she's trying to deny a massive weight gain, right? I want to say her face looks fatter but in all honesty I haven't been able to notice much of a visible difference since she was around 450 or so.

I hope she is aware that if you start gaining 2-3 lb per day or 5 lb per week with her symptoms, you have congestive heart failure and need to go to the fucking hospital.

ThatGayElfFromDragonAge

Meh
kiwifarms.net
Their "lemon challenge" legit reminded me of the Slatons lol

Just as autistic.

But for real, I get this weird feeling she's doing the thing a lot of people do. Exercising to offset the amount of shit they eat. Not that in her case the exercise really helps lol but for a lot of people they do mental gymnastics goin' all, OHHHH I CAN TOTALLY EAT THESE 5 DONUTS LOL I'M EXERCISIN LATER TODAY ;3

Too bad mental gymnastics are all our gorl is good at. Unfortunately those don't burn calories.
Thanks for the reminder. I had actually managed to get the image of that slimy mass of mush spewing from her mouth out of my head.

kiwifarms.net
She spent all that money and bought store brand mayo.
I noticed she buys alot of cheap food. For someone who can spend $1000s on torrid clothes they can't even wear but she can't buy decent food. the cheap land of frost chicken? does walmart have a deli? can she stop in a deli and get fresh sandwich meat? the name brand stuff is fine if you are on a budget but our gorl is not.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino