GROCERY HAUL & LEMON CHALLENGE 4/9/19 - Spoiler: Becky wins the lemon challenge

Which of Al’s home cooked meals would you eat?

• Chicken with instant rice and quinoa

Votes: 20 9.5%
  • Chicken with broccoli and potatoes

Votes: 60 28.6%
  • Chili with tube turkey and canned vegetables

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Pasta with egg, soy sauce, scallions and bacon

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Everything soup with potatoes, rice, olives, liquid aminos and vegetables

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Kielbasa sausage with onions, bell pepper and a potato

Votes: 83 39.5%
  • Tube turkey “nachos”

Votes: 17 8.1%

• Total voters

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
90 seconds in and AL is a literal Saint sent on down from heaven that exercises, drinks plenty of water and donates her clothes to the needy: just in case anybody didn't know she was planning on being a "lazy twat" but "things happened!".

She's a changed gorl, no doubt. Motivation she tells us is like breathing, you have to do it, so just get it done.
That whole thing is "I totally don't read every post on KiwiFarms, but here's constant references to remarks from there."

We see you, you dorty gorl. (Thank god we can't smell you)

And, how does Becky have a bigger neck than Amber? The two of them look like WebMD pictures for goitres.

aerostar88

all around me are millennial faces
kiwifarms.net
Hey Al, with all this iron you're pumping, you should head over to our weightlifting for kiwis thread. Guaranteed your 1RM trumps all.

One thing I have noticed about gorl's "healthy" hauls is how much she loves lunch meat. I know we go on about her risk of heart attacks and the beetus but ALs cancer risk must be astronomical, given her weight, inactivity and consumption of processed meats. Remember that turkey slice and cheese stick wrap she ate on pillow mountain once? I do... (:_(

One last thing, I am definitely not going through the entirety of any of these new vids but does she ever actually say how many calories she's eating now? Because "only if I have a lot of calories left" sounds like everything has truly changed and our gorl is actively on her way to becoming the skinny legend she is inside :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
"All of a sudden, they're like, ki-ki-kee."
She look like the fat caterpillar in Toy Story there. Except way less cute, endearing, and funny.

I wonder what her skin would look like if she ever got under 200... you could probably craft another human out of it
Yep. And i think her utter denial keeps her from admitting how much damage has been done. The people on My 600 lb Life will never be "normal", but they accept that, and keep moving forward, because alive is better than hamplanet supernova.

She's solidly in long term, lasting, if not permanent damage territory. I'm sure she's in as much denial over that, as she is everything else.

Ok so how many more workouts would you bet on getting? Im guessing it doesnt last 3 consecutive days. And seeing as she appears to upload days old videos if im wrong i can just claim that for all i know she hast worked out in a week and its an old one.
Workout? I don't see any workouts? She's playing at "workout", like a toddler imitating mommy.

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bitch needs to keep eating lemons. They're a natural diuretic, which is awesome for high blood pressure and general bloat. And even though vitamins are to AL's system like holy water is to Satan, she could use the vitamin C.

Also, for those who are baffled about Becky eating lemons: eating lemons may be a Southern thing. Though it may be a Southern old lady thing that is dying out. When I was a kid it was not uncommon to see a table of old women drinking ice tea and then fish out the lemon wedges, sprinkle them with salt and eat them, sometimes even with the peel. You don't see it as much now. Weird regional shit, so that may be why Becky used to eat them.

And of course, Amber can barely lick a lemon but will devour that package of processed chicken breast lunch meat twitch and store brand mayo in a single sitting. I want her to buy a brick of Velveeta, an industrial sized can of Spam, and just get it over with.

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
I noticed she buys alot of cheap food. For someone who can spend $1000s on torrid clothes they can't even wear but she can't buy decent food. the cheap land of frost chicken? does walmart have a deli? can she stop in a deli and get fresh sandwich meat? the name brand stuff is fine if you are on a budget but our gorl is not.
Cheaper food means you can SPEND more on food. Duh gorl.(:_(

Turd Blossom

Take your protein pills & put your helmet on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I took a look at one of Amber's weight update videos from almost exactly a year ago and the difference in bolth of our gorls is pretty startling:

One short year ago, Amber weighed in at 492 and Becks not only had a visible neck, but was a dainty 260.8.
In this video Becky seemed optimistic and expressed a desire to get under 200 lbs (although comically, they both expressed concern over her tendency to "forget to eat" while dieting).

Come to think of it, we haven't seen Becky show off any new snapbacks or Hot Topic tees in awhile. As Amber's girth increases, so does Becky's workload and the only thing she seems to be gaining from this unholy arrangement these days is a massive increase in elbees.

Edit:
Last year's video in case anyone is curious:

Last edited:

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
Destiny era , Amber weighed in like nothing. Jus stand on the scale....

Now she acts like she has to power on a crazy ancient device and book a appointment with Becky to weigh her. The scale is in the same room as her where shes saysing "I forgot to weigh in" and Becky is there. I'm also waiting for her to open up about what she's been struggling with that she mentioned twice in her first sub drop new improved Amber video.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Eating lemons isn't even just a southern thing. It's sort of like how some people love pickles. Salt in a beer, etc etc.

I don't know why it's a thing for lemons, but it is. I get pickles more, I can sit there and eat good pickles like nothing. But Lemons and salt? I don't get that.

So we can rule out weird southern thing. It's just a weird people thing.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
Straight up eating lemons with salt is poor man's pickles, but it's seriously not something you do often. That shit is rough as fuck even on healthy teeth and not to mention the lining of your mouth.
(Not bad with a Meyer lemon, almost worth it)

I can imagine how it feels on nearly rotten hillbilly teeth that see a toothbrush every other week. :c

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Destiny era , Amber weighed in like nothing. Jus stand on the scale....

Now she acts like she has to power on a crazy ancient device and book a appointment with Becky to weigh her. The scale is in the same room as her where shes saysing "I forgot to weigh in" and Becky is there. I'm also waiting for her to open up about what she's been struggling with that she mentioned twice in her first sub drop new improved Amber video.
From what I can understand, weigh-ins are an ‘event’ because of how much effort she has to do now at 600lbs.
She has to get completely naked, wear a dress for the camera, makes sure not to eat or drink prior, and I guess Becky needs to be there as a fail-safe, in case she falls from the pain of holding her feet together.

She’s Either a lazy cunt or just tries to hype it up, maybe both.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
From what I can understand, weigh-ins are an ‘event’ because of how much effort she has to do now at 600lbs.
She has to get completely naked, wear a dress for the camera, makes sure not to eat or drink prior, and I guess Becky needs to be there as a fail-safe, in case she falls from the pain of holding her feet together.

She’s Either a lazy cunt or just tries to hype it up, maybe both.
Actually she probably does need a fail safe in case she falls, that part isn't a joke. Every thing else is a joke there..

Honestly I wonder if she managed to break the scale.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
Actually she probably does need a fail safe in case she falls, that part isn't a joke. Every thing else is a joke there..

Honestly I wonder if she managed to break the scale.
I would guess she can't stand on it properly, and she'd be so awkward trying to move that bulk around and get her legs close enough together to get an accurate reading (and stand still unassisted), she's not going to put that on camera. She can't eyefuck herself wallowing around like a stuck walrus.

Go look at what people who are serious about weight loss do - they start by owning the poor state their body is, and are honest about it - here's what I look like, and this is my real weight. Starting point. No more bullshit, lies, or distortion. Even Boogie2288 did that, eventually, once he dropped the "it's hard, guyz" act (eerily similar to AL, now that I think about it) and got real. Most of the hamplanets on MSHPL do that, in the doctor's office, with their official weigh in.

Al is nowhere near that point. I don't think she's capable of it. She wouldn't be as horrifically fascinating if she were. She'd just be another fat face in the crowd, and we can't have that, boo boo. She's speshul.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino