GROCERY HAUL & SNACK IDEAS | 12.1.2020 - 25 Days of Overexposure and Cheap Gifts

Retarded Potato

Baked and salty.
kiwifarms.net
“Vlogmas will be boring this year”

As opposed to every other year? She didn’t even put the minimal effort required into making a Vlogmas intro.

Also, Becky will gift her a different pair of earrings everyday that were bought with her own money, since Becky doesn’t work. So more than a gift it’s an errand, with Amberlynn ordering her caretaker to go buy her some new accessories.

Riveting content. Amazing editing. Can’t wait for the second (and probably last) installment.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
What...in the name of fuck...has happened to poor Wasabi???

Screenshot_20201202-234054.png

Screenshot_20201202-232740.png

Hard to screenshot but two big round bald spots on his side and no fur...that is Wasabi, right? I'm sure it's not Rarity

Screenshot_20201202-234925.png

I can't be the only one longing to see Twinkie take this bitches face off one day...that dog is clearly petrified of her...noticed she's getting Amber's wandering eye look as well

Apologies to Twinkie stans but that dog is ugly as hell

Screenshot_20201202-224805~2.png

Smug, stupid cunt

Nice how she couldn't even muster up a 'thank you' for the eareeen's, mind you, when you've bought them yourself why bother I guess?

She's totally insufferable

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1762867
View attachment 1762868

Hard to screenshot but two big round bald spots on his side and no fur...that is Wasabi, right? I'm sure it's not Rarity

you can tell be the half fluffy tail it's him. they let his hair get so matted he had to be shaved, the bald spots were matted down to the skin. no wonder he always hid in the closet, that had to be painful. poor cat lost his pride and glory (his tail)

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1762867
View attachment 1762868

View attachment 1762877

I can't be the only one longing to see Twinkie take this bitches face off one day...that dog is clearly petrified of her...noticed she's getting Amber's wandering eye look as well

Apologies to Twinkie stans but that dog is ugly as hell

View attachment 1762881

Smug, stupid cunt

Nice how she couldn't even muster up a 'thank you' for the eareeen's, mind you, when you've bought them yourself why bother I guess?

She's totally insufferable
She said he was matted last xmas but waited a entire year to get him done. Thats why his mane is shaved off up to his ears cause he was so matted. Its going to take him close to 6 months to grow back.

Last edited:

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
you can tell be the half fluffy tail it's him. they let his hair get so matted he had to be shaved, the bald spots were matted down to the skin. no wonder he always hid in the closet, that had to be painful. poor cat lost his pride and glory (his tail)

And @mekalekahi

That's fucking horrendous

Your Honour, Miss Reid would like to submit the following to the defence:

Just when you think she can't sink any lower

'Loving' your animals equates to, ya know, caring for them, not just stuffing them full of treats for a video/photo op, or dressing them in ridiculous costumes

Poor Wasabi! I wish I could give him a home with mine 💔

@Becky's Missing Neck yea, thats the triple moon, symbolises the Goddess in Paganism...guess 'Jesus Don't Want Becky for a Sunbeam' no more...

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What happens when Becky gets too fat to be a useful servant?

AL thinks she’s won. Norma is dead, Becky doesn’t exactly get along with her family, the fags are done with her, the other fat SSI dykes are only around for some freebies. Amber has succeeded in isolating Becky. She moved her to a city she knows no one, and thanks to covid and having the personality of spoiled yogurt she will not be meeting anyone or making any social contacts.

Amber is her entire world now....and that will not end well. Becky’s best hope, and maybe what she is counting on, is that Amber becomes bedbound and then Thumb is in the drivers seat and Amber at her mercy. Becky’s white trash grifting genes kick in full force and she wrings Amber dry.