GROCERY HAUL & SNACK IDEAS | 12.1.2020 - 25 Days of Overexposure and Cheap Gifts

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's part of the top. Looks like our gorl is still shopping at Hot Topic. Ghastly
It reminds me of those attachable lace shirt collars
6D31BCDA-FF40-4590-AF76-EC9D824F1118.jpeg
Of course, with the way Al wears it, it looks ridiculous. In order to make it look good, you at least have to have some form of a visible neck. Al doesn’t have that
94FDC9B3-E638-495A-A430-23839CEC94BC.jpeg
If anything, all this collar ends up doing for Al is emphasizing her second chin

McBoogerBall

kiwifarms.net
Jesus I’m glad the video ended with a candid shot of her grease ball head, how does somebody manage to go days without showering especially when you’re reaching 600 elbees. Condolences to Necky for having to wash those lovely crevices every 2 months, could only imagine the stench radiating off her ham flaps.
Also who the fuck uploads a day 1 of Vlogmas on the second day, she doesn’t have a job she goes to everyday she can upload it on the intended day.
C4BB4DE4-92E2-428D-B0AC-821CFDCD60C9.png

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
What...in the name of fuck...has happened to poor Wasabi???

View attachment 1762867
View attachment 1762868

Hard to screenshot but two big round bald spots on his side and no fur...that is Wasabi, right? I'm sure it's not Rarity

View attachment 1762877

I can't be the only one longing to see Twinkie take this bitches face off one day...that dog is clearly petrified of her...noticed she's getting Amber's wandering eye look as well

Apologies to Twinkie stans but that dog is ugly as hell

View attachment 1762881

Smug, stupid cunt

Nice how she couldn't even muster up a 'thank you' for the eareeen's, mind you, when you've bought them yourself why bother I guess?

She's totally insufferable
I can tell you what happened, I had a big fluff boy just like him once. The cat got matted horrifically and had to have all the matts cut or shaved off. Mine didn't know how to groom himself because he was an orphan and he was a little feral and I couldn't brush him enough, she has no excuse. Poor wasabi! PL but it's funny, I tried to use a flowbie from the 90s on mine, he did NOT like it! I ended up having to brush and cut the mats with scissors every time I could convince him to come close. He was nearly feral so a lot of it started in his undercoat and I didn't see or feel it. But wasabi is a normal pet.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
Also who the fuck uploads a day 1 of Vlogmas on the second day, she doesn’t have a job she goes to everyday she can upload it on the intended day.View attachment 1763746

Welcome to the world of Hamber. Where it took a full week and half to upload five days of her Jenny Craig diet and two weeks to address drama that was talked about a month ago. She runs on her own schedule hayder, don't cha know?

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, Becky’s breasts look like they’re attached to her stomach. Sheesh. And I can’t begin to imagine what it must be like to know that another woman got a bunch of gifts while you got chapstick. Eh, maybe Becky doesn’t care or she doesn’t dare say anything.
Don't feel bad for Becky. Destiny might have gotten showered with gifts that one particular Christmas season but Amber has spent much more money on Becky overall. Consider her phone, her gaming systems, all her bedroom shit, the fact that Amber pays for literally everything..... Christmas is just another day for Becky to get more shit. There's nothing special about it for her, now.
how does somebody manage to go days without showering especially when you’re reaching 600 elbees
Days? You must be new to Amber! Welcome! Going only days is really no big deal for our gorl.

My Cat Is Racist

kiwifarms.net
It reminds me of those attachable lace shirt collars
View attachment 1763372
Of course, with the way Al wears it, it looks ridiculous. In order to make it look good, you at least have to have some form of a visible neck. Al doesn’t have that

At 10:53 you can see it's part of the top. It's just hideous. I've been looking online on Torrid and Hot Topic but can't find the garment in question.
It belongs in a dumpster with the other trash, just like Fat Amber.

Edit: mekalekahi beat me to it. Nice find!!

Last edited:

McBoogerBall

kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the world of Hamber.
welcome
If fucking only, I could fall out of the rabbit hole by now, but now I’m stuck 2 years in. Glad I came back from a few month hiatus to a failed diet and a ”Lynn-mas”, oh goodie. Can’t wait to see what she conjures up for 3 days until she inevitably quits. Classic.
edit: newfag being a newfag