GROCERY HAUL & SNACK IDEAS | 12.1.2020 - 25 Days of Overexposure and Cheap Gifts

Fandom Trash

Will dance for candy corns
kiwifarms.net
Be Amber

>buys a $300+ camera and accessories with great lightening quality and hd focus to make her vlogs better.

>decides to use her Iphone 12 phone instead with the brightness turned up all the way high and still misses recording most of the actions.

A fool and their money are soon parted...

thriphhole

kiwifarms.net
I was reading some of the comments on her video, they were mentioning recent pics being leaked of ALR in Dollywood on vacation recently, anyone see these? I tried looking through the threads, I don't see it.
I see I am rated late, could you kindly direct me to where it was addressed, I missed it.

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain to me why amber moaned over jenny craig tv dinners and stopped it to just purchase a stack of lean cuisines? And I see were back to "sitting cause our back hurts" at the kitchen counter. Those 519 weigh ins were from a month ago shes closer to 530+ my guess

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Can someone explain to me why amber moaned over jenny craig tv dinners and stopped it to just purchase a stack of lean cuisines? And I see were back to "sitting cause our back hurts" at the kitchen counter. Those 519 weigh ins were from a month ago shes closer to 530+ my guess
I believe that she buys those Lean Cuisine meals as a "snack" to be eaten between meals, and not meals per se. I do not believe her weight is as low as she was telling us during the Jenny Craig era. She is probably using the Cheesecake Factory menu as an advent calendar. We should not expect her to stop eating huge amounts of rubbish during the holidays. I suspect she will come back on New Year's day with a new attitude and a no-fail diet that she believes this time will work for her.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shortly after New Year's - she'll come all moaning & sniveling & tragic. This year, THIS YEAR guise, she's gonna turn it around.

The only turning around she'll do is grabbing her hot snack from the microwave & pivoting to the kitchen island to set down the hot plastic container of junk food.

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
Did she just wash the shit out of the video to hide the grease marinade leaking from her face or is she just generally too incompetent to adjust the brightness?
Bolth.

Their lives are a tragedy. They sit there, surrounded by junk and insist they are happy. One is bedbound and passing 550 pounds, the other is isolated and dead inside and gaining weight at a startling rate. Yet they surround themselves with plastic garbage because they value quantity over quality.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine yourself in a nice apartment like that, in any city of your choice & assume that with Amber level effort, you can make enough to pay your bills.

MOST of us would be delighted at the opportunities to explore all that a city such as Lexington has to offer & no matter what sorts of interests you have, I have no doubt Lexington offers something new & fun to check out. Most of us, save for we real introverts, would have been glad to meet new neighbours & even introverts appreciate new people... in small doses.

For those who truly enjoy food, Amber's apartment doesn't seem far from a lot of places offering decent, even 'good' food at reasonable prices. Shoppers will find a lot more than she could easily get to from her old place.

Long story short - given the money Amber appears to have, most of us would embrace fully the opportunities moving to a larger city brings & even if you'fre dead broke most of the time, a larger city offers plenty of new things & people to simply look at.

But this is Amber & Becky so essentially, all they've done is change the paper lining the bottom of their cage from old newsprint to glossy, magazine type paper.

So many opportunities to interest more viewers, bring in more money & have fuller life are totally wasted on those 2.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
Imagine yourself in a nice apartment like that, in any city of your choice & assume that with Amber level effort, you can make enough to pay your bills.

MOST of us would be delighted at the opportunities to explore all that a city such as Lexington has to offer & no matter what sorts of interests you have, I have no doubt Lexington offers something new & fun to check out. Most of us, save for we real introverts, would have been glad to meet new neighbours & even introverts appreciate new people... in small doses.

For those who truly enjoy food, Amber's apartment doesn't seem far from a lot of places offering decent, even 'good' food at reasonable prices. Shoppers will find a lot more than she could easily get to from her old place.

Long story short - given the money Amber appears to have, most of us would embrace fully the opportunities moving to a larger city brings & even if you'fre dead broke most of the time, a larger city offers plenty of new things & people to simply look at.

But this is Amber & Becky so essentially, all they've done is change the paper lining the bottom of their cage from old newsprint to glossy, magazine type paper.

So many opportunities to interest more viewers, bring in more money & have fuller life are totally wasted on those 2.

Lexington seems like an interesting place within Kentucky. Bustling metropolitan city with plenty of nature and hiking walks on the outside. A city like that should have plenty of activities to offer.

Instead, the beast and her neckless piglet have cosigned themselves in an apartment and have been doing the same shit since they've been living with the fags. Oh well, it's not like Amber could do anything anyways. She's in a 500+ lb. prison, so doing anything active is well outside of her reach.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

And not just in Lexington. It could serve as a home base for a ton of daytrips to other places that are rich in history and in food. You have Louisville, Cincinnati OH (barbeque spaghetti!), St Louis MO (bbq!), Frankfort, Indianapolis, etc. And if you wanted to do some more expansive exploring, take the weekend or take the week and head east into North Carolina and Virginia. Tons of historical places, tons of good southern food, beaches, mountains (drive the blue ridge parkway in the fall to see the leaves change colors in the vast tracts of forest), hike a portion of the Appalachian Trail (because we are not a 600 pound toddler) , and again, terrific food to be discovered.

But of course we know this is not even close to a possibility for Big Al. Because she has zero interest in anything by cheap plastic garbage and food gained without any huge effort.

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
So, in general, I find the idea of getting each other small and useful things throughout December cute, and hell even chapstick if someone genuinely uses it daily is a good gift. And I guess you're still supposed to get a "big" gift on the Christmas day as usual so whatever, but the fact that ALR REQUESTED she gets earrings for all her gifts is ridiculous. Such a narcissist move...

MikeyC2010

kiwifarms.net
So, the Lego set that she called "expert level" is:

LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Astronomy Tower 75969; Great Gift for Kids Who Love Castles, Magical Action Minifigures and Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince Toys, New 2020 (971 Pieces)​

Another expensive set to buy for a young girl. I guess it may make sense for Amber to call it expert-level since she was putting together 100 pieces puzzles that an 8-year-old kid would find a bit difficult.
Educatedlynn Legolynn