GROCERY HAUL | VLOGMAS DAY 2 - 12/02/19 -

Mr. Ghoul

kiwifarms.net
Also, where did all these positive comments come from? I first thought she might be deleting comments but she never had that many positive ones to be able to delete all the negative ones.
My guess is she is capitalizing on just how low she has set the bar for herself . Apparently all she needs to do to get ass-pats now is simply say she is losing weight and walkeeeeen more. That and horribly butchering healthy ingredients into disgusting amalgamations in her nightmare kitchen.

Serial Grapist

I regret nothing 🍇
kiwifarms.net
Also, where did all these positive comments come from? I first thought she might be deleting comments but she never had that many positive ones to be able to delete all the negative ones.
I thought that too about the comments. Piggy pup is more than capable of using socks. She has been using them for years.

085D4669-13A8-4D1D-B334-68235BCE1FA2.jpeg54D99EBB-3F85-4216-AD6D-313FF4EE33DA.jpeg99F1F893-C19A-440F-A2AB-F2F1B3432E7F.jpeg

She has about 2000 less comments than she usually has...I don’t know what’s going on, but something is up.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I'm here for Thumby's drugged up storytime, should be fun--much more fun than anything the huge pink burden has done recently anyway....
Get on it, Thumb.
I'm here for it too. She's gonna talk about her health issues and say she's been dopier than her usual dopey self because of life-saving medication with unwanted side effects.

Life-saving medication is code for = taking too many downers and/or indulging in copious amounts of THC in every form. Even in the backwoods of Kentucky, I bet Becky's Suga Momma provides the best Indica strains money can buy!

Becky's secret to weight loss:

"An edible for breakfast. An edible for lunch. And a sensible dinner!"- bEcKy WiLLIaMs

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she is moderating her comments more because of the COPPA kiddy diddling law situation.
Its not beneath some haydurs to make comments about kids and that may jeopardize her jew tube bucks.

Edit to avoid double post
I'm here for it too. She's gonna talk about her health issues and say she's been dopier than her usual dopey self because of life-saving medication with unwanted side effects.

Life-saving medication is code for = taking too many downers and/or indulging in copious amounts of THC in every form. Even in the backwoods of Kentucky, I bet Becky's Suga Momma provides the best Indica strains money can buy!

Becky's secret to weight loss:

"An edible for breakfast. An edible for lunch. And a sensible dinner!"- bEcKy WiLLIaMs
Heart medication, like Beta Blockers cause this dopey benzo like reaction as well in some people.
I mean I kind of like the moniker Benzo Beggy so I would prefer a benzo addiction saga, but just throwing out some other possibilities for posterity.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Rain or shine, deathly diagnosis or a cold shes going to the chinese buffet or yamatos. Nothing stops her.

Are her friends also morbidly obese? I find it strange for the last month that her and becky keep getting invited out daily by these friends to the same 2 restaurants. Sounds suspiciously like when her and Becky first got together and they ate at that buffet and casa Grande every day.

She needs to also take note that these weightloss success stories she follows on IG, don't eat greasy chinese food on a daily basis and just walk once down their driveway.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Are her friends also morbidly obese?
yes. as far as we know right now her only friends are dana and destiny. i'm not sure what the current deal with hannah and rafe is, but they're both also land whales. she had two other friends (mary and sharla) that were slightly fat but they haven't been around in a while. that pretty much exhausts her social list + the roommates.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino