GROCERY HAUL | VLOGMAS DAY 2 - 12/02/19 -

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
She must have some kind of blacklist feature happening or people are just not bothering with vlogmas her views have kinda peaked at 90k its weird af.

• Agree
Reactions: Rokko and Moonpie

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry but did I stroke out and miss something? Why is she getting praised all of a sudden?? Is she dipping in the orange chicken fund and paying people and bots off?
It’s really strange...The same kind of asspatting appeared on her new video after shrimpgate, except in that video she was at least somewhat presenting herself as a new, changed gorl. Now it’s like the asspats came out of nowhere.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something is fucking up.
All I see are positive bullshit comments. No negs whatsoever.
She's doing something.
View attachment 1034175
If this is something AL is doing intentionally it's a grave mistake. (it could be some glitch that's catching a huge amount of comments in her spam folder and she's too lazy/stupid to check :optimistic:).

In any case, if it goes on for much longer she is 100% done. Without her savage comment section she is nothing. People will lose interest faster than a beanbag in a hurry.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Something is fucking up.
All I see are positive bullshit comments. No negs whatsoever.
She's doing something.
View attachment 1034175
It’s really strange...The same kind of asspatting appeared on her new video after shrimpgate, except in that video she was at least somewhat presenting herself as a new, changed gorl. Now it’s like the asspats came out of nowhere.
Maybe the $30 she paid to have that intro made came with the privilege of moderating her comment section. I really think this is what's going on. The Gorl in the Polka Pox Dress is throwing $$ at someone to police her comments.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Leave a jacket in the car? Using it as a car cover would make more sense.

Why is someone who does not work and is not 93 years old buying so many tv dinners? She has all the time in the world to prepare real food all the time. How lazy and stupid is she? Oh, sorry, so bought chicken broth and "spinnage" to make her famous salt soup that everyone loves so much.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the $30 she paid to have that intro made came with the privilege of moderating her comment section. I really think this is what's going on. The Gorl in the Polka Pox Dress is throwing $$ at someone to police her comments.
The person who made that intro should be pissed that Amber added the music to it at such a loud volume. Does anyone like it?

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
NO, it's too fast, too high pitched... gonna pull an AL & make up a word here - too 'jangley'. BUT - I'll take that intro any day over that nauseating montage of filtered kissy faces & trout pouts.

Reactions: Mr Foster

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Well, it's nice to hear that our dear Amber has learnt, at the tender age of almost 29, how to steam broccoli!

It's not like she has access to endless knowledge right at the tips of her sausage-like fingers, or even the possibility to use common sense. She is sure making progress, in her quest of becoming an independent adult woman.

I truly cannot wait to watch tomorrow's vlogmas to discover if she has learnt how to peel potatoes or warm m.ilk up in the microwave!

(Cutting the bullshit: of course she bought the packaged broccoli, with the plastic all around them. Because it's not like Walmart sells the exact same kind of vegetable in baskets, where you can just pick the ones you want out and put them in a reusable bag.)

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
She's been on a secret weight loss journey™ for a month, she's been weighing herself everyday, "sees the scale move in the right direction"
So where.is.the.WEIGH.IN??? Where is this substantial weight loss from seeing the scale move in the right direction for a month?
Oh, it doesn't exist, she looks as fat as ever.

Also, bitch, YOU were the one who told everybody that you and Becky were "going through something" of course only to find out it's actually only Becky. You later elaborated on her health issues but now you wanna bitch at and call everyone "cruel" for speculating. This typical fucking cunt.

Fupacabra

kiwifarms.net
It seems unlikely that she's moderating comments herself - that would take effort and dedication- bolth of these things are not present in Hamber's life.

Outsourcing moderation to India also doesn't seem believable, because Al hates spending shekels on anything but food and hoarding items.

Some technical glitch maybe? No idea... I haven't been this confused since I tried to understand where Amber's ass ends and laygs start.

krazy orange cat

kiwifarms.net
It seems unlikely that she's moderating comments herself - that would take effort and dedication- bolth of these things are not present in Hamber's life.

Outsourcing moderation to India also doesn't seem believable, because Al hates spending shekels on anything but food and hoarding items.

Some technical glitch maybe? No idea... I haven't been this confused since I tried to understand where Amber's ass ends and laygs start.
Perhaps Chantal shared her "blocked words" list with Al so the comments everyone goes to her channel for are being sent directly to the "review" folder.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino