GROCERY SHOPPING, MY DIAGNOSIS, MAKEUP - 11/18/19 -

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I'm less than 1.5 minutes into this crap & my Little Voice Inside has done little but snap: "Oh, Fuck off you whiny, manipulative bitch!" The worst person to use her health against her is herself. RESENT her for 'mistakes' she's made in the past? Why would we bother worrying about her past screw ups when there's a rich harvest of recent ones to be had? How do negative comments 'leave her no room for growth or change? Well, she was due for another blame the audience whine... now let's see if the rest of this dreck is any better...

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

All I Want for Christmas is the GFM
kiwifarms.net
It would be even funnier if she went to the ER twice just to be told nothing is wrong besides her weight and that's why she's dancing around it. Getting rid of (insert symptom here) involves weight loss and being more active/taking better care of her hygiene.

Although this may be the long winding road down to her becoming a grocery list of diagnoses munchie.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to do a recap, just list out the delusions. In no particular order:

• Her health problems have nothing to do with her weight
  • Size small is usually okay, but sometimes medium fits better (in reference not to Torrid for a change, but to clothes for Twinkie -- complete with comments about the fabric)
  • She's not a hoarder
  • She doesn't have much makeup
  • Two salmon fillets are two meals for her
  • The mattress is getting moved out of the living room "today"
  • "I don't just blast peoples' business online. A good example of that is..." [Sorry, my brain cut out here for a second.]
  • "Diets don't work." She's on a "lifestyle change" not a "diet"
  • Her "allergic reaction" is clearing up and her skin is starting to look much better
  • Did she mention her health problems have nothing to do with her weight?
  • It's "pretty common" for people to mispronounce "dose" as "do-say"
  • In response to a comment of the day asking when she's going to get some real help: "I don't need it." Follows up with "I do need it when it comes to my health and stuff". [What the fuck do you think she was referring to? Help doing your makeup? Or do you not consider your weight to be at all related to your health?]
  • "It's not that I want negative attention." She just wants views. Obviously. Because she's a YouTuber. So she wants attention. But not negative attention. That just seems to find her. Not her fault.
  • "MY DIAGNOSIS IS NOT WEIGHT RELATED AT ALL IN THE SLIGHTEST!!!!"

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino