GROCERY SHOPPING, MY DIAGNOSIS, MAKEUP - 11/18/19 -

Turd Blossom

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The worst person to use her health against her is herself. RESENT her for 'mistakes' she's made in the past? Why would we bother worrying about her past screw ups when there's a rich harvest of recent ones to be had? How do negative comments 'leave her no room for growth or change? Well, she was due for another blame the audience whine... now let's see if the rest of this dreck is any better...
It's pretty amusing that Amber is insisting that her trotters are being held to the fire for events that transpired years ago.
Just this last year or so, we've had:
  • The gofundme fuckery
  • The scooter-in-the-parking-lot hullabaloo
  • Her suicide-baiting
  • That whole Shrimpgate thing (which I can't remember exactly what it was about, besides the reaction channels collectively losing their shit)
  • The Optivia bullshit
  • The Weightloss Dr/"Beef Jerky Madness 2019"
  • Putting her dietician on blast
  • Being aggressively twatty on Twitter
And that's just off the top of my head, but go off, gorl.
I wasn't aware there was a statute of limitations on calling out a twunt. If you have a history of behaving like a complete asshole and show no intention of changing, people are probably going to "hold it against you" for a bit.
Saw this comment on KickingGeese's reaction to this video and it gave me a chuckle:
defib.png

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
I think I know what her diagnosis might have been. If she is still taking Lamictal, she may have gotten a mild case of Stevens Johnson syndrome. It can be deadly if severe and doesn't have anything to do with being obese. She had the symptoms. I believe her 2nd trip was because the rash had spread to her genitals. Maybe?
I disagree. If she told us it were a reaction to her mental meds, VictimLynn could cry about how people are making fun of her mentals, and that's so cruel, you guise.

She was very clear that her dx would give us satisfaction. And by using it against her, what she really means is that we were right and she was wrong, TOLDA YA SO. Amber can never be wrong about anything, ever.

krazy orange cat

kiwifarms.net
I disagree. If she told us it were a reaction to her mental meds, VictimLynn could cry about how people are making fun of her mentals, and that's so cruel, you guise.

She was very clear that her dx would give us satisfaction. And by using it against her, what she really means is that we were right and she was wrong, TOLDA YA SO. Amber can never be wrong about anything, ever.
I think her diagnosis has to do with her poor hygiene. Maybe an infection from not wiping properly, wiping back to front, not changing her pad often enough, or some combination of those.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
OK prepared for my Mads at the internet

But seriously this fat fucking cunt seriously, so you can fucking bait your viewers and lay down breadcrumbs about Becky's diagnosis, we knew it was kidney failure and she confirmed it on facebook via chats.
But you you fat effing bitch cant declare your diagnosis on the titled video, you are a vile, vile cunt and any dictionary should have you under narcissist, like I have seen my share of cows but fuck for being so fat and gelatinous, you sure do eye fuck yourself a lot.

Here is the shit you have done this year in order;
  1. New year new me, was baity as fuck about it and prepped her audience for big changes.
  2. The tail end of the betterhelp backlash, she was still getting flak for it so mukbanged to high heaven, declared mukbongs were healthy - this was pre obese to beast.
  3. OPTAVIA - preached to her audience like a narcy cunt even though her audience said just go keto because it would be better for her. She then proceeded to pretty much call them all stupid. Quit optavia after like 12 hours.
  4. mookbong binge spree - she did copious mookbongs
  5. leading to the Obese to Beast scandal where she literally fucking treated his stuff like shit.
  6. Shrimpgate - this video she shot down Obese2beast and acted super cunty it was burger king mookbong 2.0 essentially
  7. Ketogate - she for 2 weeks and the infamous "I only want to go into a mild ketosis" this triggered a lot of people
  8. The psychologist!!!!! Where she magically gained a bi polar diagnosis after 1 hour of talking to someone who has never met her.
  9. Acting cunty about diagnosis for a week and a bit saying she did not care and she is going to live her life.
  10. The Dietician wew
  11. Jerkygate and shutting down the dietician never going back and acting like a super cunt about it.
  12. Mookbongs are healthy ark - yeah...
  13. Lexington arc but bought Becky's mom some super kyyutttteeee cancer merch from Kroger to remind her of her fatal cancer. (seriously if someone did that to my mum I would kill them)
  14. GoFundMe arc
  15. Becky is ill arc whilst peppering hints at her diagnosis
  16. Gracie arc whilst buying destiny arc lasted a whole month of torment
  17. Diagnosis gate
That is crazy all this amidst hauls and shit and she wonders why everyone hates her because your fans are very few and far between.

a834604

kiwifarms.net
  • Size small is usually okay, but sometimes medium fits better (in reference not to Torrid for a change, but to clothes for Twinkie -- complete with comments about the fabric)
It's a fucking chihuahua. It's supposed to be closer to size XXS, most chihuahuas need clothes specifically made for tiny breeds. Slight PL but my mixed breed is 20lbs and a size small. That dog is atleast 3 times the size of a chihuahua and is smaller than Twinkie.

Even if Twinkie isn't a purebred she should be under 10 lbs. Imagine being obese and walking on painfully long nails, jesus christ.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a fucking chihuahua. It's supposed to be closer to size XXS, most chihuahuas need clothes specifically made for tiny breeds. Slight PL but my mixed breed is 20lbs and a size small. That dog is atleast 3 times the size of a chihuahua and is smaller than Twinkie.

Even if Twinkie isn't a purebred she should be under 10 lbs. Imagine being obese and walking on painfully long nails, jesus christ.
hulthy.gif

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty amusing that Amber is insisting that her trotters are being held to the fire for events that transpired years ago.
Just this last year or so, we've had:
  • The gofundme fuckery
  • The scooter-in-the-parking-lot hullabaloo
  • Her suicide-baiting
  • That whole Shrimpgate thing (which I can't remember exactly what it was about, besides the reaction channels collectively losing their shit)
  • The Optivia bullshit
  • The Weightloss Dr/"Beef Jerky Madness 2019"
  • Putting her dietician on blast
  • Being aggressively twatty on Twitter
And that's just off the top of my head, but go off, gorl.
I wasn't aware there was a statute of limitations on calling out a twunt. If you have a history of behaving like a complete asshole and show no intention of changing, people are probably going to "hold it against you" for a bit.
Saw this comment on KickingGeese's reaction to this video and it gave me a chuckle:
View attachment 1015118
Oooh, I missed that in my Delusion Rundown.

"People are resentful about things I did years ago."

No, you idiot. We're pissy about and/or entertained by awful things you're doing now. In this video, even.

Does anyone think she knows what "resentful" means, or is this another case of Thesauruslynn randomly picking related words until she finds one that sounds like we're the real problem here?

"Why can't you let it go? I have!"

You letting yourself off the hook for various shitty things is at the core of your problems. Just sayin'.

I honestly can't wait to see how much worse it gets. There is no rock-bottom. Just a shelf-ass.

PotatoSalad4711

Dainty Salad Queen
kiwifarms.net
Great, she’s applying the fat ass delusional sizing logic to her dog now. “A medium is too big!” Yeah, yeah, fuck you.

I will never understand the food that she buys or why. You can buy two fresh salmon filets and cook them in under 30 minutes. The package she bought takes around the same time, so I’m confused as to why this product exists. And how difficult is it to put pasta in boiling water for 8-10 minutes?

I know, it’s Amber, I shouldn’t expect much, but other people must be buying this crap too.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
Now that I know preboiled pasta exists I want a giant meteor to crash into Kentucky
Cooking is so hard for Amberlynn because she has to stand and move her heavy arms which she gets out of breath easily for. No wonder why fat mukbangers order food than to cook their own food because it's easier on them.

I can't believe I actually said that Amberlynn gets out of breath just from cooking. We live in a world where a person can be so fat, cooking feels like running a marathon to them. Anything humans have done daily today feels like a chore to these fatasses. Just existing feels difficult for people like Amberlynn. It's only a matter of time Amberlynn is going to need an oxygen tank to live.

(Reminds me of a documentary called Getting Old Before Our Time or something like that which talks about obesity among the young. Super depressing shit.)

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Damn all the wobbling with camera going side to side almost makes a person dizzy.
She's so full of shit it's unreal. Her diagnosis very much had to do with her weight. Or else she would have definitely spilled it. She doesn't want to give the Haydurs satisfaction because she knows we are right.
If my diagnosis truly didn't have anything to do with my enormous mass- or something hygiene related-youd better believe I'd be proclaiming it in a heartbeat. Instead of proving the Haydurs right.
Does she really think all the hate she gets just sprung up from nothing?
News flash Hambeast- even though you are a lazy gluttonous blob- the hate stems from the fact you're a lying, manipulative piece of shit more than anything.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino