GROCERY SHOPPING, MY DIAGNOSIS, MAKEUP - 11/18/19 -

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
Not gonna watch the video, but caught a glimpse of the arm bruises from venipunctures. I hope she's not blaming nurses or lab techs. Her veins are so deeply buried by inches of pure fat, anyone would be hard-pressed to find one even in the antecubital. If you're that fat, expect multiple sticks.

There is a shot of Becky smiling [if she knows what's good for her] so she must be getting over her grief of having Eric and Rickie move out. Though they're still less than 30 minutes away.
Amber's brilliant scheme of enticing Destiny (and dana) to move in didn't work, so AL better step up her game if she must pay the rent and bills. Vlogmas incoming! Becky may be going through sumthin' but it sure ain't a job application.
Yup. Color me late. Eric and Rickie moved out?

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
Love a gorl with a loose choker
The girl with loose choker. The girl that bought necklace extensions because the chokers were literally choking her. God help me. I hate this cunt. I wonder how we will hear of her dying? She won’t trend or go viral. I guess the Thumbster will make a video about her death? Who knows. The sad part is, we don’t give a fuck.

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
It's a fucking chihuahua. It's supposed to be closer to size XXS, most chihuahuas need clothes specifically made for tiny breeds. Slight PL but my mixed breed is 20lbs and a size small. That dog is atleast 3 times the size of a chihuahua and is smaller than Twinkie.

Even if Twinkie isn't a purebred she should be under 10 lbs. Imagine being obese and walking on painfully long nails, jesus christ.
Some chihuahuas can weigh up to ~12 lbs, particularly deer heads like Twinkie. I'll take my PL ratings but I have a purebred chihuahua and if he was under 10 he would be severely underweight for his build (he weighs 12). Twinkie should probably weigh closer to 11 or 12 at the most, but you're right - she's fucking fat and a couple of elbees on a tiny dog makes a difference.

From what I can see of her nails it looks like her quicks are unfortunately very long, so even if the vet clinic did cut them (it looks like they did) they probably couldn't do much without causing her to bleed and be in pain. Cutting the quick is similar to the way it feels when you cut your nails too short. It won't kill you, but it doesn't feel great and isn't recommended unless the dog is sedated and planned to be on pain meds anyway. Regularly trimming a dog's nails will cause the quick to recede over time.
Edit: What @Billie Ross said re: nails, sorry I was still reading through the thread.

Last edited:

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
The diagnosis is YOU'RE GONNA DIE. Don't even need a doctor for that one.

Any time I see this... thing go grocery shopping it just makes me wonder how someone can be so ignorant to the basics of nutrition, meal preparation etc. I do like the drunk-wobble-cam that we get as she walks in, and then that smooth transition to graceful hovering as she films atop the fatmobile.

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
Your family probably collectively weighs less, and cnsumed less than Amber did.
I actually did the math on that for a family of two normal sized semi-active adults (say 140 and 170 lbs) and three kids and you’re right. It is less calories to feed a family of 5 then to maintain 600 pounds of Hamber. What a giant waste of resources.

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
"its not a diet its a lifestyle change"

What does this even means? What lifestyle does she has to change, if it is not about dieting? Hoarding? Taking care of your pets or your servants?
The reason she says "lifestyle change" is just more gaslighting. So she can say "I never said I was dieting, I am just changing my lifestyle" and not indicate whether its for better or worse.

AllCISPeople

E is for Exceptional
kiwifarms.net
See, I prefer the shot that has the Chinese Restaurant sign in the background. You really are able to mentally envision the full (autistic) spectrum that sums up her life.

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 2.48.34 PM.png

Gunshot wound, maybe? That's all I can think of that would be 100% unrelated to her weight.
Yep, gunshot wound, that about sums it up. Or:

-Another fatal injury, besides a gunshot wound, for example, in a car accident or something similar
-Skin cancer?
-Ebola Virus....
-Umm....I'm grasping for straws here.........radiation poisoning?
-.....................yeah, that's about all I can think of.

Last edited:

MaryZiggy

kiwifarms.net
See, I prefer the shot that has the Chinese Restaurant sign in the background. You really are able to mentally envision the full (autistic) spectrum that sums up her life.

View attachment 1015921
For her the buffet is almost exercise; no waiter, you have to walk to get the food...
And any green you put on the plate makes whatever is around healthy food... or at least she seems to believe that.
Remember those sad slices of cucumber on her burger... or that crouton salad

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1015921

Yep, gunshot wound, that about sums it up. Or:

-Another fatal injury, besides a gunshot wound, for example, in a car accident or something similar
-Skin cancer?
-Ebola Virus....
-Umm....I'm grasping for straws here.........radiation poisoning?
-.....................yeah, that's about all I can think of.
Credit to reddit for this:
1574196545537.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino