GROCERY SHOPPING, MY DIAGNOSIS, MAKEUP - 11/18/19 -

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
For her the buffet is almost exercise; no waiter, you have to walk to get the food...
And any green you put on the plate makes whatever is around healthy food... or at least she seems to believe that.
Remember those sad slices of cucumber on her burger... or that crouton salad
Hell I wouldn't doubt she puts Beggy up to getting her food for her. They eat the shit so much- Beggy knows what she eats.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
It's abundantly clear she has jaundice. She's experiencing renal failure. The reason people with diabetes go blind and lose their toes is that those parts of the body have very delicate capillaries which suffer as a side effect of heart condition. The kidneys also have very delicate capillaries and are one of the first organs to go with diabetes, which is why big fat people with uncontrolled diabetes go on dialysis.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could her diagnosis be sepsis? Sometimes when people have dental work done they get sepsis; how long ago did she have her wisdom teeth out?
She wouldn't be sent home with "medicine" if she had sepsis. If they even suspect it, a sepsis protocol is initiated which starts pumping you full of IV antibiotics before they even have the lab results back. It's not something which can be treated at home.

AllCISPeople

All I Want For Christmas Santa..
kiwifarms.net
She has journals / diaries / notebooks enough to last her a year or two of med school
But she "uses ahuwl of those", though, "ah swear!". Med school would just be another excuse for her to hoard pens and notebooks

maxresdefault.jpg

Aaww... we wonder who is leaving trails of pee everywhere around the house....
Excuselynn: "It's Twinkie Storr!"
Hell I wouldn't doubt she puts Beggy up to getting her food for her. They eat the shit so much- Beggy knows what she eats.
There's absolutely no doubt. ALR can barely get up and down from their kitchen table at home. Becky is the paid thumb butler, that's why she's there, to wait on ALR hand and foot.

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's abundantly clear she has jaundice. She's experiencing renal failure. The reason people with diabetes go blind and lose their toes is that those parts of the body have very delicate capillaries which suffer as a side effect of heart condition. The kidneys also have very delicate capillaries and are one of the first organs to go with diabetes, which is why big fat people with uncontrolled diabetes go on dialysis.
Jaundice generally comes from liver failure though. The best way to spot jaundice is to look at the whites of the eyes, which seem unremarkable to me. The reason to look at the whites of the eyes is that the pallor of someone's skin color can be affected by so many things to give it a yellow tinge, there is little you can do (besides being jaundiced) to make the whites of the eyes appear yellowed. Whatever she was describing in the last video was more consistent with an infection than renal disease, though it is usually a slow process to get to end stage renal disease via diabetes. She could be on the way there in addition to having an infection somewhere. Dialysis takes up a lot a person's time, if she does ever have to go on it she will be totally bummed about that.

Her body systems have evolved to only handle so much territory, and she has far exceeded that limit. Her immune system can't police that much skin and fat, her heart can't effectively pump blood to that much flesh, etc. What system fails first is random, really.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing that swayed me was that it said animal and human urine. Most of us with pets will have a jar of Natures Miracle for the occasional sick old pet accident but it doesn’t say anything about people. But buying one that says it’s for humans??

That means it is. She can’t control herself anymore and leaves wet spots on the couch. Maybe that’s why they have a mattress in the living room, so the leakage doesn’t get on shared spaces. They don’t make diapers her size and maybe she can reach in to do the poise pads and Becky can’t help.

Ew.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine how much her oxygen level drops when she gets up and moves the little she does.
She's always seriously out of breath. Low oxygen makes you short of breath and- if 85 and below- will have you disoriented.
She's seriously fucked if she gets a bad cold or flu. Her heart and lungs are already working overtime. And if it turns to pneumonia she'll be really fucked.

AllCISPeople

All I Want For Christmas Santa..
kiwifarms.net
Congestive heart failure? Has that one been suggested yet? Because that’s for sure in her future. I mean, unless some other disease that thin people also totally suffer from too gets her first.
Yes, but that isn't something she'd be diagnosed with that doesn't directly relate to her weight.

Imagine how much her oxygen level drops when she gets up and moves the little she does.
She's always seriously out of breath. Low oxygen makes you short of breath and- if 85 and below- will have you disoriented.
She's seriously fucked if she gets a bad cold or flu. Her heart and lungs are already working overtime. And if it turns to pneumonia she'll be really fucked.
Damn, listening to her walk out of that Chinese Buffet was like listening to someone finish running a 10 mile marathon. And basically yes, being extremely overweight is like being extremely skinny/anorexic in terms of illnesses like the flu. Your body has no strength in terms of immunities and it's working so hard just to do BASIC things (like keep your hear pumping) that if you contract something like the flu you're fucked. Absolutely, 100% fucked. Just look at how long it takes basic things like cuts to heal on her. Whereas someone at a healthy weight would take a few days to a week for a simple scratch to heal, it take our gorl over a month or longer.

disintegration

Irish Wristwatch
kiwifarms.net
Congestive heart failure? Has that one been suggested yet? Because that’s for sure in her future. I mean, unless some other disease that thin people also totally suffer from too gets her first.
The fucked up part of that is I don't believe she does. Cardiomegaly for sure. That heart is probably as floppy as her tits but I'd bet a double order of orange chicken that she is suffering from nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. It starts in childhood and isn't based so much on age.
All about fat livers.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Yes, but that isn't something she'd be diagnosed with that doesn't directly relate to her weight.
You're not wrong, but again I'd take that "not related to her weight" statement with an enormous, AL-sized helping of salt. If one of her (not obese) meth-addict parents had a heart attack at 40, she'd twist that to say there were "heart problems" in her family and thus her CHF isn't directly related to her weight.

Booboo.

Dia de Muertos

The unclit gave me PTSD
kiwifarms.net
You're not wrong, but again I'd take that "not related to her weight" statement with an enormous, AL-sized helping of salt. If one of her (not obese) meth-addict parents had a heart attack at 40, she'd twist that to say there were "heart problems" in her family and thus her CHF isn't directly related to her weight.

Booboo.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I know someone who was 35 and normal weight who had a heart attack due to genetic reasons and has CHF. Even if she was diagnosed with CHF she would just use an example as such to justify that her heart failure is not related to her weight. Even though it is in every way possible lol

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
-Umm....I'm grasping for straws here.........radiation poisoning?
-.....................yeah, that's about all I can think of.
Sorry, but I can't suppress the urge to be a 'tard for a few moments.

Our dainty gorl has enough fat on her body that she actually protects her organs from neutron and gamma radiation with relative efficiency. Given that concrete, which has a tenth-thickness that is approximately equivalent to human fat (which is about half the thickness of water), it would take approximately 8 inches of blubber to reduce the power of a 6MeV beam of gamma radiation by a factor of 10. IOW, her organs are actually protected completely against alpha radiation (unless the source is injected or inhaled), and her blubber's thick enough that beta radiation (so electrons and protons emitted by ionic decay) would have no chance of penetrating her tissue. Neutron radiation depends on particle energy - low energy neutrons would scatter quite beautifully in her thick fat, thereby losing enough MeVs that there'd be no chance of damaging her organs. Higher energy neutrons have a chance of penetration, but would be at lower energies upon reaching her organs than in a comparable, normal human being. And gammas? Her thickness actually has a chance of attenuating that shit. I won't profess any expertise on medical radiation treatments and their efficiency, though, as I have no experience with that and I'm unfamiliar which radiation spectrum is used (x-ray is vastly different so far as penetrating power and atomic interactions are concerned compared to what I work with). I don't know if radiation therapy would function properly on her, and perhaps she could get radiation sickness from elevated therapy levels due to needing extra MeVs to penetrate her blubber layer; however, I doubt this.

tl:dr, until proven otherwise, the only way she could get radiation poisoning would be by eating a radioactive source, standing in a fall-out plume and breathing deeply (which we know she's incapable of - both the standing and the deep breathing parts), or by standing right next to a critical nuclear reactor and giving it a hug.

THEKINGOFGOUTVLOGS

kiwifarms.net
The transition between her about to enter Kroger and when she's in Kroger always gets me

At Kroger's entrance: camera heavily sways left and right because she waddles

Next shot that's inside the store: camera movement is smooth because she just hopped in a mobility scooter

Speaking of mobility scooters, staying on your phone while riding a mobility scooter should be considered just as bad as driving while on the phone. Bitch can always hit some kid running around the store because his/her parents are dumbasses to not look after him and Amber is too busy recording super cute stuff that doesn't fit her nor her dog and potentially make her fall on floor and have her phone go skeet skeet skeet again except it'd be on her rolls of fat this time

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Could her diagnosis be sepsis? Sometimes when people have dental work done they get sepsis; how long ago did she have her wisdom teeth out?

We don't "allow her to grow", meanwhile she's gained 200+ lbs since she joined Youtube.
She'd have been immediately admitted for in-patient treatment. Sepsis isn't something you just get discharged with antibiotics for. You go downhill fast and even with relatively short delays in treatment, tend to die fast, and horribly.

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
Going to power level a little bit here, because I’ve mentioned before I live in orbit of a narcissist death-fat of very similar proportions. But based on my observations of 10 year slide to bedbound, until they literally can’t walk, they will take that 1st buffet trip themselves just to see what all is on the buffet and try to get as much as is physically possible on a couple plates. Then, any time anyone else goes back to the buffet, they say, “Hey, get me some of this and a couple of those.” If they don’t have enough people at the table to keep going back at a frequent enough pace, they might make another trip. But, usually once everyone is on to the dessert phase, they will ask for a plate of everything to try.

Once you get to the phase where they have done so much damage to the knees where walking isn’t really possible, unless they move onto the Scooty Puff, which in my experience seems to be a psychological hurdle too big for most, they stop going to buffets.

The scooty puff hurdle is an interesting one. Let’s say Hamber resists the scooty puff as long as possible. She will either become so fat she can’t walk but then has to keep people getting her food a la 1000 pound man. Or, she keeps walking for as long as she can, then the knees are going to go. Doctors absolutely will not do a knee replacement on a death fat, so the knees become more and more painful. But insurance won’t cover a scooty puff for a 600 elbees deathfat. They will get a manual chair because insurance will not make them more sedentary purposefully. So, the person must purchase all the modifications for their vehicle, etc. In my experience, narcissist deathfats, even ones with lots of money, have a real hurdle to this. Also what comes into play is the increasing incontinence usually hits at this stage from years of holding it because it is physically difficult to get to the bathroom. So, unless they’re also willing to find acceptable incontinence products, pee in the car and scooty puff are going to smell terrible quickly.

TLDR: in order to get to the bedbound saga, we need to first figure out whether Hamber is too vain to succumb to the scooty puff. My bet is on yes and she will just keep finding and using people around her to make that saga come faster.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino