GROCERY SHOPPING, MY DIAGNOSIS, MAKEUP - 11/18/19 -

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
With her badly deluded self image & her insistence that at pushing 30, her strongest appeal still lies in trying to be cute & quirky I agree she'll put off getting her own scooty puff as long as she can. Until she can't find buy willing hands & feet to carry out her many & increasing 'fetch & carry' jobs she'll avoid such a purchase; all the while crowing that her "friends" like to 'help' because they love her. Two other hurdles she keeps shying away from - oxygen & a CPAP machine. She probably should be using both now - every video she puts out, you can almost measure the increase in fried brain cells. Even her reptile brain has to know that an O2 tank & scooty puff punts her right out of the realm of girlish appeal... to anything. And to her, that simply won't do.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
With her badly deluded self image & her insistence that at pushing 30, her strongest appeal still lies in trying to be cute & quirky I agree she'll put off getting her own scooty puff as long as she can. Until she can't find buy willing hands & feet to carry out her many & increasing 'fetch & carry' jobs she'll avoid such a purchase; all the while crowing that her "friends" like to 'help' because they love her. Two other hurdles she keeps shying away from - oxygen & a CPAP machine. She probably should be using both now - every video she puts out, you can almost measure the increase in fried brain cells. Even her reptile brain has to know that an O2 tank & scooty puff punts her right out of the realm of girlish appeal... to anything. And to her, that simply won't do.
If we had a dime for every time she bitches about how terrible her sleep is because she keeps "waking up, sleeping, waking up" since she's too lazy to get a sleep study done and get a cPAP, we could take the entire farm community off to some tropical beach - Bora Bora, perhaps - for a vacation.

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
If we had a dime for every time she bitches about how terrible her sleep is because she keeps "waking up, sleeping, waking up" since she's too lazy to get a sleep study done and get a cPAP, we could take the entire farm community off to some tropical beach - Bora Bora, perhaps - for a vacation.
Everyone is way too early in most of their death pool calculations IMO. This is the only thing that could legitimately knock it out of the park and land a very early death, barring any other unforeseen genetic heart disease or dissection family history.

DefCon Dumb

kiwifarms.net
One other thing could easily drop her without warning... a stroke. About a year ago with her leg pain, she worried about blood clots so she has at least a basic awareness that blood clots are BAD. I'd pay money to see the insides of her arteries & the major organs... not a pretty sight, I'm sure. Had a question as my country has a different medical system. She's not insured. What if she had a major stroke that left her alive but 100% dependent for every basic need - feeding, turning, changing her diapers, bathing, skin/wound care... are there state run, bottom of the ladder nursing homes to deal with such patients with no money? Because she'd burn through what savings she has in a heartbeat, if I understand correctly. Thanks in advance.

THEKINGOFGOUTVLOGS

kiwifarms.net
I still don't get why she doesn't get a CPAP machine

Chantal / Foodie Beauty uses one and she weighs less than Amber

I guess the only reason Amber isn't using one also would make herself admit yet again that she's close to dying and she doesn't want to think about that shit, just live the "best" life she can

TaterBot

i don't believe it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was funny about the time she showed up with a rash on her face from those acne/makeup removing pads, whatever they are, the FDA warned Dollar Tree about such products. The Chinese are out to get her one way or the other.

My speculation on her health scare crisis was a 24 hr stomach bug. Nausea, temp hike, paleness....truly life-threatening. So to the ER she goes and then home again with medicine to take. If it was truly life-threateningly serious she'd be hospitalized and having further tests.

Xochi

Andy Ngo's #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Going to power level a little bit here, because I’ve mentioned before I live in orbit of a narcissist death-fat of very similar proportions. But based on my observations of 10 year slide to bedbound, until they literally can’t walk, they will take that 1st buffet trip themselves just to see what all is on the buffet and try to get as much as is physically possible on a couple plates. Then, any time anyone else goes back to the buffet, they say, “Hey, get me some of this and a couple of those.” If they don’t have enough people at the table to keep going back at a frequent enough pace, they might make another trip. But, usually once everyone is on to the dessert phase, they will ask for a plate of everything to try.

Once you get to the phase where they have done so much damage to the knees where walking isn’t really possible, unless they move onto the Scooty Puff, which in my experience seems to be a psychological hurdle too big for most, they stop going to buffets.

The scooty puff hurdle is an interesting one. Let’s say Hamber resists the scooty puff as long as possible. She will either become so fat she can’t walk but then has to keep people getting her food a la 1000 pound man. Or, she keeps walking for as long as she can, then the knees are going to go. Doctors absolutely will not do a knee replacement on a death fat, so the knees become more and more painful. But insurance won’t cover a scooty puff for a 600 elbees deathfat. They will get a manual chair because insurance will not make them more sedentary purposefully. So, the person must purchase all the modifications for their vehicle, etc. In my experience, narcissist deathfats, even ones with lots of money, have a real hurdle to this. Also what comes into play is the increasing incontinence usually hits at this stage from years of holding it because it is physically difficult to get to the bathroom. So, unless they’re also willing to find acceptable incontinence products, pee in the car and scooty puff are going to smell terrible quickly.

TLDR: in order to get to the bedbound saga, we need to first figure out whether Hamber is too vain to succumb to the scooty puff. My bet is on yes and she will just keep finding and using people around her to make that saga come faster.
Takes a lotta work to be this fat

Munchie_Minder

Bringing attention, just not the kind you desire.
kiwifarms.net
The transition between her about to enter Kroger and when she's in Kroger always gets me

At Kroger's entrance: camera heavily sways left and right because she waddles

Next shot that's inside the store: camera movement is smooth because she just hopped in a mobility scooter

Speaking of mobility scooters, staying on your phone while riding a mobility scooter should be considered just as bad as driving while on the phone. Bitch can always hit some kid running around the store because his/her parents are dumbasses to not look after him and Amber is too busy recording super cute stuff that doesn't fit her nor her dog and potentially make her fall on floor and have her phone go skeet skeet skeet again except it'd be on her rolls of fat this time
I don’t know if this has been discussed before, but I did some research and the carts that Hamber uses at Kroger I “think” are called the Value Shopper XL and they have a maximum weight recommendation of 500 pounds for the rider and 125 for the basket. From what I can tell from the research on Walmart is they have theirs made specifically but the weight limit is somewhere around 650. More than that and they just won’t move. There was a story on Reddit about the old style cart when a woman who was a bitch to her mom couldn’t get the cart to move because she was too fat.

When was the last time there was a Kroger video?

Edit to Add: in regards to stroke, that might be the best case scenario for her. They would quickly put her on a type of parental nutrition they use for death fats that allows for quick weight loss. The only bad news is, if it’s a cerebellum / brain stem stroke, then recovery will likely never get to the point of eating solid foods, and she would probably convince people she needs milkshakes 24/7 once she recovers.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

I guess the only reason Amber isn't using one also would make herself admit yet again that she's close to dying and she doesn't want to think about that shit, just live the "best" life she can
This is exactly why she won't get one: she's a malignant narcissist and pathological liar, and she simply cannot admit that she needs help of any sort. She is a special gigantic snowflake in this world, knows best for "muh mental" and "muh weight", and no one - certainly not doctors with many years of training and experience - is worth wasting her time on for anything, except when it's convenient for her. Like, for instance, a trip the ER for bleeding navels or cellulitis or her UTIs. Or when she wants some kind of drug from "the girl" for "muh mental".

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Everyone is way too early in most of their death pool calculations IMO. This is the only thing that could legitimately knock it out of the park and land a very early death, barring any other unforeseen genetic heart disease or dissection family history.
I disagree that we're jumping the gun on digging her grave. If she were an ordinary deathfat, sure. However, she is a deathfat whose shins are the size and shape of basketballs. Her shins. BASKETBALLS. Also note the pallid trotters. She's not going to waddle into her 40s before she goes six tits up with basketball shins. Death is imminent.
BASKETBALLLAYGS.png

This was taken July/August this year.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
I believe that urine remover was definitely for her and not the pets.
If it were for them- she would have gone to the pet aisle at wommart and gotten something different for pets only.
She's been pissing herself because of the mass sitting atop her bladder and sent Beggy to the floor/carpet cleaning aisle to get that kind.
When I had dogs and I bought urine cleaner for their accidents- I never saw this brand in the pet aisle. She's specifically sought something for human urine.
Guarantee that's why she's not allowed on the furniture.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

it's not cute or dainty to sleep with a machine strapped to your face, even if it's keeping you alive (amberlogic)

Also she's too much of a cheapskate to pay for a sleep study and you can't get a CPAP machine calibrated if you don't have the study done first.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I believe that urine remover was definitely for her and not the pets.
If it were for them- she would have gone to the pet aisle at wommart and gotten something different for pets only.
She's been pissing herself because of the mass sitting atop her bladder and sent Beggy to the floor/carpet cleaning aisle to get that kind.
When I had dogs and I bought urine cleaner for their accidents- I never saw this brand in the pet aisle. She's specifically sought something for human urine.
Guarantee that's why she's not allowed on the furniture.
You know how pregnant women piss themselves at random when the baby gets big enough to start weighing on her bladder? That, but with at least 50lbs of gunt fat. I wonder if she can even make it to the toilet

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I disagree that we're jumping the gun on digging her grave. If she were an ordinary deathfat, sure. However, she is a deathfat whose shins are the size and shape of basketballs. Her shins. BASKETBALLS. Also note the pallid trotters. She's not going to waddle into her 40s before she goes six tits up with basketball shins. Death is imminent.
View attachment 1017267
Those are not socks? Her feet are that white? 😱 Now that I think about it, she prob can't wear socks. Fuuuuuuuuuck

DefCon Dumb

kiwifarms.net
No way she can wear socks. There's no defined 'line' between where her foot ends & her ankle begins. I don't know if her lymphoedema is that far down her leg or if fat "flopped" over itself & covered her ankles, especially on the right side. Lymph leakage from her legs... it's possible but she's too vain to let anyone see that & even though her leggings are black, you'd see the darker areas from the leakage. I can't be convinced she has 100% bladder control; not at her size & there is no way she's close to as clean as she should be trying to keep herself. At her size, that should comprise at 1 bath/shower a day minimum & at least 2 more sessions of washing, drying & powdering the many folds of skin...we're talking 3-4 hours a day to do it properly, especially making sure areas are dry.

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1017267
I have never seen calves that fucking big. .Like human calves.....hell even the calf’s that’s moo aren’t that big and horrifying. That’s all the motivation anyone needs to put down that burger. Yikes 😱

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino