GROCERY SHOPPING, MY DIAGNOSIS, MAKEUP - 11/18/19 -

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone wear socks with flats anyway, what kind of re,tard would do that? You might wear a nude or black nylon hose type sock if you were dressed for an office job but why on earth would she be wearing white socks with black flats, even if she could?

Nah, those are her dainty trotters.
I wouldn't put it past Al. I mean, it's Al. Also, I think my brain just interpreted the stark white as a sock because it doesn't look natural. Pale feet that are normal are not solid white like that. In fact, the skin on most feet is pretty translucent and will show red and blue due to blood vessels underneath. Them trotters are dead, fam!

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't put it past Al. I mean, it's Al. Also, I think my brain just interpreted the stark white as a sock because it doesn't look natural. Pale feet that are normal are not solid white like that. In fact, the skin on most feet is pretty translucent and will show red and blue due to blood vessels underneath. Them trotters are dead, fam!
Yeah those are fucking corpse feet. If she gets a cut or stubs a toe hard enough for it to split (not hard trying to "walk" at 600lbs.) at the very least the foot is gone and we're into a pegleg saga. At the worst all her debts collected from her gluttonous years are going to snowball and it ends in septic shock and death. Some people don't think it comes that fast, but this woman is the size of four human beings put together. On MSHPL those folks are just scraping through by sheer dumb luck.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

Farmer tans - not of the kiwi variety, but of the actual, farming/growing food kind - can sometimes result in ghostly feet that look like socks compared to the tan on the legs. But lezbereal, this girl hasn't done a lick of actual, honest work in her entire life and she's just fishbelly white.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
I disagree that we're jumping the gun on digging her grave. If she were an ordinary deathfat, sure. However, she is a deathfat whose shins are the size and shape of basketballs. Her shins. BASKETBALLS. Also note the pallid trotters. She's not going to waddle into her 40s before she goes six tits up with basketball shins. Death is imminent.
View attachment 1017267
This was taken July/August this year.
Holy fuck her hair is reaching her ass!

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still don't get why she doesn't get a CPAP machine

Chantal / Foodie Beauty uses one and she weighs less than Amber

I guess the only reason Amber isn't using one also would make herself admit yet again that she's close to dying and she doesn't want to think about that shit, just live the "best" life she can
Because she doesn't have insurance, and they cost like $4,000. That's like 200 plates of orange chicken. Plus I believe it takes doctors visits to correctly calibrate them, and they have parts that have to be replaced. But sleeping sitting up and just hoping your lungs don't collapse in the night is free!

Last edited:

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
This is gross and I apologize, but I do wonder if the stain remover, mattress, and theoretical ban from sitting on the couch might not be about just leaking urine, but also lymph.
I can’t believe I didn’t think of that. It’s entirely possible. I’ve seen a case of lymphedema where the legs leaked constantly, making a decently sized puddle under the person. I know I saw dresses mentioned, they could become a thing as her legs leak more. I want that leg reveal.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
No way she can wear socks. There's no defined 'line' between where her foot ends & her ankle begins. I don't know if her lymphoedema is that far down her leg or if fat "flopped" over itself & covered her ankles, especially on the right side. Lymph leakage from her legs... it's possible but she's too vain to let anyone see that & even though her leggings are black, you'd see the darker areas from the leakage. I can't be convinced she has 100% bladder control; not at her size & there is no way she's close to as clean as she should be trying to keep herself. At her size, that should comprise at 1 bath/shower a day minimum & at least 2 more sessions of washing, drying & powdering the many folds of skin...we're talking 3-4 hours a day to do it properly, especially making sure areas are dry.
Unfortunately her plan of getting Dustyn's "cleaning old people expertise" to help her, failed miserably.
I wonder if they took the toiletries with them.

kiwifarms.net
I can’t believe I didn’t think of that. It’s entirely possible. I’ve seen a case of lymphedema where the legs leaked constantly, making a decently sized puddle under the person. I know I saw dresses mentioned, they could become a thing as her legs leak more. I want that leg reveal.
This is Mayra Rosales , and the video is timestamped to show how much lymph fluid one can lose with treatment ... and how it happens. Imagine ALR weeping even a fraction of that.

YOUR MOM

Jello Pudding and Rape
kiwifarms.net
A liter of 'fluid', (water with various cells, proteins, etc.), weighs 1 kilogram or roughly 2.2 lb. So that would be 24 POUNDS a day of weight loss just through fluid. I can't imagine the pressure that amount of excess fluids puts on the entire body & its systems.
So you're saying Amber could still lose weight? Now there are 3 possibilities for Amber weight loss:
1-catastrophic illness
2-amputation
3-lymphatic fluid leakage

Losing through diet and exercise are as likely as her becoming an astronaut

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino