• Serial killer vibe is just American bs.”

Manosphere Grotesque / Grotesquesubhuman / Unattractive FailureEdgy incel with an acid attack fetish. Got arrested for creeping out his therapist.

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by redcent, Dec 22, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. If they give him a stern enough warning not to repeat the offence, my guess is he'll take heed of it and back off. He strikes me as too much of a coward to do otherwise. Much like a stereotypical toddler who threatens to run away forever and/or never speak to their parents ever again after they don't get their way, he's all talk.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. As I recall, these were the same crimes and the same charges he claimed had already gone to court and been dismissed months and months ago. I swear, Grotesque wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the microdick.

Even if he does sperg out hard and violent in the courtroom, even if he attacks a cop, no way he'd go to prison for life even if he wanted to. He'd have to do something extreme like blow up the courthouse and everyone in it to get that as a first time violent offender. And we all know he's too much of a chickenshit to even talk to girls like a normal human being in real life, so the most I see him possibly doing in court is breaking down and blubbering big fat tears about how badly he wants to get his dick wet and the 'blackpill' to the judge.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Viridian

Viridian Phthalo green is a basic bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  3. So, I just started reading this thread. I haven't even gotten to page 2 and I've already witnessed a perfect example of someone hopeless. Given what he's said to his therapist and his sick fantasies that he sees nothing wrong with, I'm pretty any therapy is a waste of time. This guy isn't going to get better and he's just a danger.

Can't wait to read everything else.

• Feels Feels x 1
    The Telomerase Truth

The Telomerase Truth That person with those long, sexy telomeres

kiwifarms.net
  4. He, like many other incels, reckon counselling or therapy is a trap by femoids and cucks to purge them of the blackpill, and antidepressants are "jew pills."

There is a level of spergery that is beyond help, and they are in it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. @Grotesque Did they throw you in jail or something. What happened to your uploads

kiwifarms.net
  6. Screenshot_20180618-214250.jpg
    This should clear things up with our favorite sack of shit

• Informative Informative x 6
    Inquisitor

Inquisitor @Justincelthings

kiwifarms.net
  7. I'll take "Shit That Definitely Didn't Happen" for $500, Alex. Especially that bit about him getting a (non-consensual?) blow job.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Viridian

Viridian Phthalo green is a basic bitch.

kiwifarms.net
  8. He promptly admitted the "blowjob" story was made up.
    Dude can't even keep his lies consistent

• Informative Informative x 3
    LightEmittingDiode

LightEmittingDiode Ages 16+, choking hazard, may contain nuts

kiwifarms.net
  9. Once again I am vindicated. The mods banned me from this thread for a week, and what was the result? A thread that has fallen into absolute disarray. An utter trash heap. My hard-hitting commentary, which is frequently the recipient of positive ratings, concerning the thread subject's cat has only been proven more and more true as Grotesque is still yet to prove that his cat has any meaningful skills or abilities. Based on the moderating malpractice committed by the mods here, I am forced to conclude that they support this moronic cat and it’s nearly as moronic owner. This thread, it's subject, those moderating it and all associated pets are absolute garbage.

• Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 7
    • Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    #1469 Yellow Yam Scam, Jun 19, 2018 at 12:47 AM
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018 at 6:50 PM
    Yellow Yam Scam

Yellow Yam Scam Purity Is All You Got.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. This board and IncelTears folk really struggle understanding how shitposting works.

Pebbles bothers me for food and attention. She gets food and attention and then goes to sleep. She's a good kitty.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    #1470 Grotesque, Jun 21, 2018 at 12:31 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2018 at 12:40 PM
    Grotesque

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  11. But you're a disappointment of a lolcow.

• Agree Agree x 1
    AprilRains

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Dear Grotesque,

Why did you steal some woman's phone to look at her nudes? In what universe is this normal behaviour?

https://incels.me/threads/i-got-n00dz-for-the-first-time-in-my-life-rate-this-fine-niggress.53865/

Also, explain this post because it's an autistic word salad:

Grotesque atsimu.png

Trapping your enemies into harassing you with crisis services? In what alternate bizarro universe does this make sense?

EDIT: Back to this stolen phone. Did it never occur to you to copy and paste the "nudes" by plugging a USB cable into it and transferring them to your PC over it rather than waving them in front of your webcam? How exceptional do you have to be not to have thought of this?

• Informative Informative x 2
    Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I just discovered this sad sack of shit now, and am equally as intrigued as I am disgusted.

Apparently he has another username called Pranjeet Pueeindulu but I can't find anything on that. On one of his profiles he says his ethnicity is "Indian/Australoid". It's a guess in the dark, but maybe his name is Pranjeet and he lives in Eugene, Oregon?

hambeerlyingnreed

hambeerlyingnreed Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic

kiwifarms.net
  14. There was a phone sitting on top of a garbage bin at my ghetto park. It wasn't cracked or anything, so I kept it. A couple days later after resetting it and such, I found old pics buried on it. I don't have a mini-whatever USB cable because I don't own any wireless devices due to being an ugly, friendless, shut-in, forever alone virgin.

3 of my former counselors: Debra M. Mauro-Henderson, Jeremy Mauro, Corrin Carey and my current care coordinator, Lauren Siegler have pressed charges of aggravated harassment on me due to insisting on existing as a large, ugly male whose only possible relations with another human could be violent crimes. Mrs. Mauro-Henderson has called Crisis Services and the police to my house twice because she "thought I was suicidal", and Ms. Siegler has once. After this, I have stated that if they communicate with me again, I will press aggravated harassment charges. Along with telling Crisis Services to never bother me again. I attempted to lure them into doing this again so I can press stupid charges, or even better, they could be within 100 feet of my property allowing me to introduce my lovely shotgun shells into their bodies.

Yes, I live in an alternate bizarro universe compared to normal people such as yourself. I am not worthy of friendship or any positive communication with humans. You have no understanding what """life""" is for a hideous, grotesque monster like myself. Everyone is my enemy.

Yes, I'm a shitskin curry.

You're still a better detective than most here.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #1474 Grotesque, Jun 22, 2018 at 11:17 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2018 at 1:53 PM
    Grotesque

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  15. > Tells his counselors that they are duty-bound to fuck him because it's their job
    > Counselors press charges
    > "REEEEE IT'S BECAUSE I'M AN UGLY MALE ISN'T IT"
    > Rinse and repeat

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    LightEmittingDiode

kiwifarms.net
  16. Seems he lives in upstate New York, since that's where his therapists are located (proof here and here)

I also found a Lauren Siegler in Buffalo, New York. I'm not going to post the search result here, since it has information on family members, and I don't want to give that info to Grotesque.

• Late Late x 1
    hambeerlyingnreed

hambeerlyingnreed Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic

kiwifarms.net
  17. He's said in multiple posts that he lives in Buffalo.
    Edit: example
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    LightEmittingDiode

kiwifarms.net
  18. I know everything about everyone. Bother these people if you want.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    Grotesque

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  19. Unlike you, we don't harass people and ultimately get dragged to court because we told them we wanted to rape them, and made fake Facebook profiles using their names.

• Agree Agree x 1
    LightEmittingDiode

kiwifarms.net
  20. Have you thought that actually working with your therapists and taking the antidepressants might mean you're able to function in society, have a job, and maybe even find a willing FEEEEEEEEEEmale?

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.