Manosphere Grotesque / Grotesquesubhuman / Unattractive Failure - Edgy incel with an acid attack fetish. Got arrested for creeping out his therapist.

Grotesque

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What about Patreon or freelance work? What about going back to college to study?
I do some freelance work now, although I have to limit that to keep SSI.

I've thought about going back to college since I'll be moving very close to University at Buffalo.

PopcornTin

kiwifarms.net
Bullshit. He's complacent, and chooses the hell he knows. This is a long series of choices. He could make the choice to 'clean his room' and get his shit together. To say "If I can't get my looksmatch and an inground pool I'm gonna just LDAR" is the issue.
I figure there's something fundamentally broken in him that makes him incapable of "getting his shit together". Maybe a long time ago he had the ability to change but he's spent so long blaming a bunch of bullshit factors for his shitty lot in life and believing in conspiracy theories that allow him to avoid meaningful self-reflection that I think it's safe to say that ship has sailed for good

I just find it hard to believe anyone with the capacity to make positive changes in their life would choose to live the way he does. I agree that his current state is his own fault, I just don't share your optimism that he can change now

Reactions: Sofonda Cox

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
tbf if the government was giving me $2k+ per month I'd go fucking NEET too, that's why basic income doesn't work
That's absolutely not what he earns per month in SSI, not by a long shot. The federal maximum monthly payment amount for SSI benefits to a single person in 2019 is $771. (Source) Now, that monthly amount assumes he lives alone and pays all his own bills; if he's living in someone's basement and doesn't pay the bills for his food or shelter, then they subtract the value of said food/shelter he's not paying for from his monthly payments. Any earned income/unearned income/monetary gifts/benefits Grotesque received in the months he qualified for SSI would also subtracted (in part or entirely) from the total. (Source)

Therefore, most likely what happened is Grotesque filed an application for Social Security disability some months ago (and he ended up under the SSI program instead of SSDI because he either didn't work enough or get paid enough during the previous qualifying years to make the cut for SSDI). It can take several months for such applications to be processed by the Social Security Administration--even years if the SSA denies you the first time out and you have to go through the appeals process. When SSI/SSDI applications are approved, they end up sending you a lump sum payment of all the benefits you're due based on your original application date. (If his original application was denied and he had to hire a lawyer, it's likely the lawyer received a cut of said backdated lump sum payment; that's how SSDI/SSI lawyers often make their money instead of collecting retainers up front and charging hourly.) I'm guessing that's what the payment shown in the screenshot is--multiple monthly payments lumped together.

Of course, this is all assuming said screenshot showing the transaction is legitimate. The use of "Grotesque U Subhuman" as the name shown in the transaction data makes me question that, since the SSA isn't going to indulge your whiny incel ass and send your check with a fake name on it so you can cry more about being a virgin. But hey, maybe the loser went through the trouble of legally changing his name for maximum sperg potential?

Note: If I remember correctly, Grotesque lives in the state of New York, which does have a program set up to supplement SSI income. They only add an additional $87 per month if he's living alone and paying all his bills; it drops to $23 dollars if someone else is letting him crash on their couch or whatever. The Social Security Administration doesn't operate the New York supplemental income program, so those funds would be sent as a separate transaction anyways, not lumped together with the federal SSI payments. (Source)

tl;dr Grotesque is twisting the truth at best, flat out lying at worst.

Last edited:

Sofonda Cox

Antinatalist, reality enthusiast, witness.
kiwifarms.net
I figure there's something fundamentally broken in him that makes him incapable of "getting his shit together". Maybe a long time ago he had the ability to change but he's spent so long blaming a bunch of bullshit factors for his shitty lot in life and believing in conspiracy theories that allow him to avoid meaningful self-reflection that I think it's safe to say that ship has sailed for good

I just find it hard to believe anyone with the capacity to make positive changes in their life would choose to live the way he does. I agree that his current state is his own fault, I just don't share your optimism that he can change now
Your point is solid- they (and I use they because it's all of them, who have surrendered their identities and individuality to this doctrine of failure) are steeped in surrender. They are the walking dead, but continue to consume a glut of resources. Make a decision, guys. Stay or leave. This limbo is a waste on every possible level. At the very least, start volunteering your time to improving your community. Justify your oxygen, @Grotesque - even if you can't work, you can justify your life. You can be depressed and miserable while helping others.

Grotesque

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Many ugly incels would gladly leave. Allow me to die quickly and painlessly, and I'll jump on that. The government does everything possible to not give us the choice of suicide.

I get $771/month in SSI, $190/month in SNAP, the finest medical insurance (seriously, it's fucking horrible that taking any job would give me significantly worse health care, Murica is exceptional...) ~$1500/year in heating costs, and will be in subsidized housing for 25% of my "earnings". I am saying this to irritate wageslaves (only a few hours of weekend remaining!), but to also educate those that give money to beggars like Chris-Chan, who are getting even more than me.

The "something which is fundamentally broken" is that I did not receive any human validation in my formative years because I am ugly, stupid, worthless, dumb Polack genetic shit, thus turning me into a shattered vessel filled with weltschmerz. That validation includes a complete lack of sex, friendship, and general treatment as a human.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino