grwm | all the tea 8/19/19 -

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Amber said:
I have said time and time again I'm no beauty guru I don't really know how to do my makeup I just kind of do what I feel like satisfies me and I do use my fingers a lot because I haven't gotten that whole Beauty Blender trend
Well damn, gorl, just ask Amy Slaton for some tips! You're in the same state, maybe you could use some of that $1500 in your wallet to pay her to come over and show you how to use your shit.

Amber said:
people think I'm a liar and it has become trendy to think amberlynn is a liar
It's trendy cuz it's true.

Amber is in full cunt mode today!

Peetz's Bank Account

Down the drain since high school
kiwifarms.net
1. Hambo, you suck at makeup. That is why everybody roasts you. That and you don't have a great canvas. Actually put in some effort. Watch a video once in a while.
2. You can use your fingers to do makeup, but you should probably wash them first. This is why you get styes and infections you nasty bitch. Again watch a fucking tutorial video once in a while to learn when you should use your fingers and when you shouldn't.
3. You are a liar. It's "trendy" to think so because it's true, and you arent just a liar, you are a compulsive liar. The lies you tell are basically the only things of substance that come out of your mouth anyways. The rest is filler.
4. People ask how much you weigh because everybody knows you are lying about it. And there isn't much more to you than being fat, stuffing your face, being lazy and buying shit you don't need. You are not very interesting beyond being a lolcow and you are exhaustingly and completely stupid. You are not a person of any substance whatsoever. AND you run a channel that is based around your weight and always has been. Shut the fuck up Amber and get your facts straight.
5. Love how she's throwing in things that people complain about a lot e.g. "I'm trying to make this video 500 years long." Nice try trollLynn.
6. You're not cool just because you own 8 Jaclyn Hill palettes that you can't even use properly nor use in general for that matter. Stop wasting your time and money and go to the dollar store because you'd get just about the same results with LA Colors.
7. You get hate because you're a shithead.
8. Your attitude sucks butthole.
9."cRuLeTY"
10. Just ignore the doctor when he tells you you're going to die! He's hating on you and it's just a reflection of how he feels about himself, it's totally not because your health is his job! Anything bad anybody has to say about you is just negativity and you don't need that honey boo boo.

Call me moti but are you shitting me Amber? Your smarmy fucking attitude isn't even funny. It makes me want to smash my head through a wall.

DontTellMeHowToPlay

Homeless SpoonyOne from the future
kiwifarms.net
This video is just a compulsive liar telling you that she isn't a liar. In the dumbest way possible.

It's also Clickbait. She doesn't even have boiled or ice tea, let alone the gossip kind of tea.

Incredible amounts of deflection in this vid. The 'tea' is that she gets a lot of haturs in her comments and that her strategy is "Just ignore them! They don't know me as well as I know me." Oh Amber, if only you could see yourself through our eyes.

Last edited:

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
Why does she keep trying to flex on her viewers about her Macbook? First she said she has her Twitter pulled up on her Macbook, then she says that Becky and Rickie are texting her and she's replying on her computer. What was up with that typing? Could she not have edited that out? Who even types like that? I guess she was trying to show us how quickly she can type... about shoes.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Why does she keep trying to flex on her viewers about her Macbook? First she said she has her Twitter pulled up on her Macbook, then she says that Becky and Rickie are texting her and she's replying on her computer. What was up with that typing? Could she not have edited that out? Who even types like that? I guess she was trying to show us how quickly she can type... about shoes.
It was a dazzling triple flex:
a) muh macbook
b) i can totes type
c) SEE? PEOPLE DO LIKE ME

Will they show up at your funeral tho

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino